So DA GULLS are definitely getting promoted yeah? even though >we lost to leeds there's no way we choke, r-right?

so DA GULLS are definitely getting promoted yeah? even though >we lost to leeds there's no way we choke, r-right?

inside agent stockdale will find a way to sabotage it.

I know Leeds are going to fuck up so the play offs are pointless :(

*marches towards brightons automatic spot*

There are a lot more Leeds fans on here than I expected. Even a token Romanian one.

*walks away from the premier league*

*Pecks English football apart

Saunters toward the premier league

Why would Americans support Reading or Brighton? Could you pick more boring clubs.

Because LE BIRD TEAMS XD

I cheer for them because they had based Kuszczak at one point

>Kuszczak
What is based about him?

good badge and gay memes aside brighton is a cool city

he has a number of flashy saves

Yeah Arsenal is probably a more boring club

bha and reading holy alliance when? we must stick together.

saw him on saturday brum vs newcastle. he was fucking unbelievable. game ended 0-0 man of the match based noballsack

Apparently by a and reading fans hate each other. Brighton sees itself as "a bigger club" and is all cry that we've been in the premier league for 3 seasons and they've never been.

At least that's how reading fans on hob job anyone message board see it

>he doesn't believe da guls will win the champion sheep

its not

Absolutely nothing to be proud of la

I'm ecstatic

Hyped for them getting pumped by a Sheffield Wednesday side who just scrape into the playoffs in the semis and the Southern-based media have a good old cry about how the playoff system is unfair.

>mfw da owls scrape the play-offs by the skin of their teeth and go on to beat Brighton again and then Leeds in the final

Minces towards the Premier League

Is owl.

For me, it's QPR

>there is a seagull team but no parrot team

*walks towards championship*

go home glenndenning you'ré drunk

i want leeds to go up

the banter will be unbelievable

I bet you're just a big racist, aren't you. A big fat racist xenophobe, just like ''''''Sir'''''' Jack Hayward. I bet you're pretty open about it too, just like Jack Hayward.

No wonder America elected Trump. A big nation of Jack Haywards.

LEEDS ARE GOING UP M8
-15 pts in League One to on the verge of da premiership...its taken us a while but this sleeping giant is almost ready to wake up

don't lie you're looking forward to away days at the amex gay boy

GO THE BIRB

I still have hopes up for the Superb Owls.

yep, sure sounds like a guardian journo

underrated

why is the entire internet jerking off to this club for two years already? i didn't get the meme.