Would Sup Forums still hate black people if they served for your country?

Would Sup Forums still hate black people if they served for your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.
They are Men.
Not stupid hood gang trash.

It's not about being black, it's about acting like fucking assholes.

They aren't "people" newfag

check'd/ but most of Sup Forums blatenly said they hate niggers.

ah, i see. are you a man though? you criticize them but are you any better?

I dont hate no one as long as they dont cause trouble. i come from an area of mostly whites so the vast majority of cunts ive come across are white. they do people much everything that people seem to hate about blacks.
>listen to trashy music
>constantly pick fights
>gang up when they lose a fight
>do drugs
>steal for meth money
>harass women
>just the basic douche package
ive also met vets who are straight up cunts so the way i see it is dont judge people until you get some insight into their character, who they present themselves as to you and who they present themselves as to others.

Yes, a square is a rectangle yet a rectangle is not a square. Replace the quadrilaterals with "niggers" and "blacks" respectively and you have the message deciphered

Assholes come in all colors, and everyone can be one from time to time....as a matter of fact...you are being one right now!

No but I will always hate niggers

>describes a Trump supporter, thinks hes describing a nigger....

word.

honestly describes whites, blacks, and isis

This

this, the fact that the SJW support blatantly misogynistic, racist, drug addled gang culture is one of the easiest demonstrations of their real intentions

Niggers =/= black people

One is a cancer on society. The other is a person with black skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Not sure if asking not to be willfully ignored by the parts of society that hold the real power=supporting gangbangers.

interesting, most of Sup Forums struck me as a nigger hating community. what do you say about the cartoons?

African Americans/Black people are not niggers theres a fucking difference, learn it.

The incessant racism is honestly just exhausting. It's because the racists are fucking morons.

Black skin is not the problem. It's pathetic, unlawful behavior that needs to stop. The pride of being on welfare. The idea that they can do no wrong as long as they're victimizing whites/latinos/asians/anyone not black.

Service does not mean they are not a booger eating raping moron, white or black. Honorable service, selfless, intending to advance humanity, intending to protect humanity, makes a person honorable, regardless of color. The whole nigger thing at this point is due to the mass quantities of hood rats that want to beat up old women with the "knockout game". I.E scum. If you are honorable, you're honorable. Period.

describe a nigger then chief.

I have no real stake in the dumb arguments in this thread, but I'd just like to point out to you that poor people pride has more to do with struggling to afford basics like legally required car insurance, or juggling two shit tier part time jobs because no one hires full time anymore (and if you think two 20 hours jobs are the same as one 40 hour, you've never worked two).

The pride comes from the fact that life is just harder. In pretty much every way imaginable.

Nobody is proud about welfare, except those manipulative parasites that take advantage of literally everyone around them, and then the pride has nothing to do with welfare and everything to do with getting one over on someone, because they're an asshole. And those people aren't super common, just painfully noticeable.

I was poor once. I didn't take welfare. And I was proud of that.

I am talking about the worthless layabouts who don't work, or won't work because unemployment pays more than any job they can find. Those people are a burden on society, wastes of oxygen.

But being on some form of welfare doesn't make someone a worthless layabout who refuses to work, despite what you imply.

I'm currently working an exactly 20 hour a week job and getting going on a second one over the next two weeks, but I'm on foodstamps because I literally can't afford to eat regularly otherwise. Even once this second job gets steadier, if I went off foodstamps, I'd have maybe 20 bucks left over every month after rent, medical bills, insurance, and food. And I don't even have a car because I can't afford it. This is the general situation of most welfare recipients- cost of living is too high.

And I'm not about to drop those stamps just so I can afford a single haircut every month and nothing else, even tho I will technically be able to eat without them.

>But being on some form of welfare doesn't make someone a worthless layabout who refuses to work, despite what you imply.
I didn't imply that. You are reading prejudice into what I said.

I'm sorry you're so poor, but, working 20 hours is nothing. Not long ago the work week was 60 hours. Now it's 40.

If you live in a city where the rent isn't sky-high you can easily make do on 40 hours even at minimum wage. I know because I did.

Don't fall into the trap of making payments on a new car. Most people their employment is too volatile to fork up $300+ every month for 3 fucking YEARS. It's an enormous scam.

Actually I just did some arithmetic and I guess it's more like 5-6 years depending on the car. Like who the fuck is poor and can make rent twice a month without fail for that long?

you spelt it out bud
>>rent
theirs to many fucking leaches in every society buying to let
i see them on the buy houses at auction tv programs
and bud they make my blood fucking boil

people bitch about others on welfare but the way i see it the buy to let'rs are far worse
in my country they buy houses (calling them a portfolio) and then rent them out to people on welfare, knowing full well that the local government will pay the absorbitant prices they ask for

I do not hate black people i hate niggers.

Well, my bad then, reading into things.

I know, this 20 hour thing is pretty much the easiest employment I've ever had. My worst stint was doing a variable 25-50 a week with maybe a day's advance warning on an ever changing schedule, and sometimes a whole week of 14-15 hour days back to back to back. I went just under 4 months without a single day off once, during my two years there, lol.

I also didn't know I could apply for foodstamps and I did have a car then, and I ended up losing 30 or 40 pounds because I wasn't eating every day, and only eating one meal when I did. The rent wasn't even sky high, it was comparatively cheap.

You say the 60 hour work week wasn't that long ago, but that hasn't been the case since at least 1940, and I don't know if you remember learning about the industrial revolution, but incredibly long work days weren't exactly great for people's health and wellbeing. There's a reason unions became what they did.

i agree
the reality is their are many niggers and when i say nigger i don't just mean people with dark skin
i consider anyone who sits on their ass breeding and expecting others to pay while they have no physical or mental impedament a nigger

That is because those are just white niggers. I have met niggers of every skin shade. The reason i call them niggers and not just assholes is because blacks just have a natural talent for being useless trashy cowardly ect. Also the whole ghetto rap culture.

Wow how have i not seen this before. Fucking spot on.

give black men a gun and they will shoot their fellow niggermen