Trump created almost 850.000 new jobs why don't you talk about that? That's a real issue that affect people...

Trump created almost 850.000 new jobs why don't you talk about that? That's a real issue that affect people,not your pathetic bitching about race and gender and fake conspiracies about Russia
Hey look I will call Trump a racist and then erm...I will say erm....
Sorry tard, it's not an argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2017/04/carson-didnt-find-hud-errors/
youtube.com/watch?v=8-ZTWw_B0xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

peoples themselves create their jobs not any fucking clown at the "presidency"

Defending a guy that can barely string sentences together.

Monique says your dumb.

oh he "created" jobs? how the fuck does a president "create" jobs? even obama didn't actually create jobs, shit just happened.

Wrong, Trump stimulated job market, people can't hire themselves on it's own,it's Trump who helped different job sectors and spent lot of time in doing so.

ITT intellectually stunted social retards cannot move beyond their ego and cognative bias to see that Trump is better than their subjective thought bubble can define.
>lol how can he even create jobs? That mskes no sense
If you have to ask then that proves you aren't paying attention. Stop being so smug, ignorant and self entitled and you might not end up the confused retards you are. Nobody has to tolerate you just because you're weaker than everybody else. Learn or die.

Only thing he stimulated was himself while feeling up his daughter.

America reported job losses in September. first time in seven years.
Obama recovery is over and you have another three years of republican failure to look forward to

exactly. If the average american wanted to know what was really wrong with the economy, all they need is a fucking mirror.

>Insults others by calling them smug, ignorant, and self-entitled
>Supports Trump

So what exactly did he do to spur this job growth?

>supports Trump
And? It's almost like you have an argument to make or something, but no substance makes for very weak arguments. The majority of the functioning civilized world that isn't as socially retarded as you supports him too. So what?

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

I just spilled beer all over my crotch. This is now a drinking thread. MAGA!!!

>fake conspiracies about Russia
OK igor, we get it, you need your 5 bucks a day to buy fucking vodka

Divide and conquer the US into left right polarism with social engineering and such. Good job cuck shill.

Fuck off slav faggot

Make autism great again?

You see,proving my point. Trump made economy grow almost twice as fast as Obama did but no talk about that. He ended TPP but no talk about that. His policies even shrink violent crime in inner cities but no talk about that ether

well if you didn't sanction everyone who takes back their own boarders maybe US wouldnt be so fuckd?

You're retarded...

>Divide and conquer the US into left right polarism with social engineering

What would russia benefit from destabilizing the US via divide and conquer?

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy, Trump-subject.

At first, early on in the candidacy, I could understand how someone could support him. But now with everything that has happened since then, anyone who supports Trump wholly and with such fervor is absolutely and unforgivably retarded.

>Nigger

Holy shit

>Criticizes the substance of someone's argument while simultaneously providing no substance of their own

Seriously? This just shows trumptards and hiltards don't know shit about geopolitics. You fucking amerifats and your left right bullshit lol. You're so retarded, fucking die off already you divided fucks.

>What would russia benefit from destabilizing the US via divide and conquer?
alot?

Russian agents make more than 5 bucks a day, not that they are here.

You need to get your news from somewhere besides Infowars. Nearly all of this horseshit has been proven false or mostly false.

That said, I'm greatly enjoying the stock market these days, but I was already fairly wealthy and I'm just getting richer. Are you? Is anyone who wasn't already?

>The lifting of sactions against the russian economy
>Making murica more insular and domestically focused will give a free hand to putin in eastern europe
>Cause fuck murica thats why

>I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office
this is a blatant lie, I'm not even a leftfag, this is just obviously bullshit

nice dubs and sure why the fuck not? I'm hammered and it's nearly 3 in the morning

Your ben carson thing made me chuckle, so it took me about 5 seconds to find this
factcheck.org/2017/04/carson-didnt-find-hud-errors/

Ben Carson found nothing, and while over 500 billion dollary doos in errors were found, leaving it at that is very misleading, as the vast majority of errors were due to benign incompetence and the 500 billion is a sum total of negative and positive errors. It's not as if 500 billion dollars went missing.

You're retarded, the rest of your "facts" are probably retarded, and you should put more effort into your so-called research.

Wouldn't it be hard for them to fake accounts though on facebook, and Sup Forums, even using vpn's and proxies? I mean, this is just impossibly hard.

>hurr durr I hate Trump and you're dumb if you don't hate him like i do
Wow you're right, such an amazing argument like that deserves a very substantial refutal. I'll get right on it

That's gay. Shills get. 5 shekles per post

not an argument desu fampai

Hi kids, do you like anus? Wanna see me suck liberal cock and try to remain famous

Hang on....I forgot how to start this...oh yeah

That's an awfully hot sloppy cock

>Russia could take over as a global power
>China would benefit too, and Syria
>Iran would benefit
>The dollar and everyone who owns it would be devalued

There are actually a lot of benefits to dividing and destabilizing the US into two polar political idealism.

If you need to know how well it's working too, just look at this thread, or go onto any rightwing or leftwing facebook page.

Screech louder you European subhuman sperg. America is the greatest place to live in the world. You hate us cus' you ain't us and it's obvious.
>I better post how much I hate them, s-so they understand that they're inferior and everything
Too fucking kek. Pathetic little man. America runs the world

Murica is the Somalia of the west. No offence to Somalia

>America runs the world
Yet its citizens have been divided into two polar opposites by the internet it takes so much pride on. How fucking hilarious. You're retarded as fuck aren't you?

Only a matter of time now.

Are you REEEing for the left or the right side of burgerka user?

Wellp now I'm going to drink because this is kind of despressing. Thanks bro.

>America runs the world
The only people who think this are the ones who have never been outside North America.

Lel

850 jobs sounds about right for man of trumps ability.

>outside america

Come on now, dont throw us Canadians in the shit fire with our retarted older brother.

Get a load of this guy

Please. Every major nation in the world waits on America. That's how it is.

There is a civil war of ideas going on in USA. My side is winning (the side that supports free speech)

I mean, I do have to give it them though. Their tech is amazing. Just got a nvidia 1080ti.. However, svalley is in california. SO fuck the rest of the US, california is OK.

This is not how Economy works....
1.good president makes good decisions
2. Economy rises slowly even when bad president is already in office
3. Bad decision take a while to affect economy

The right wing culture is dying, it's enemy is change, and change is invetable. The left will fall too, only moderates will live if america survives.

Agreed, Silicon Valley is the only economic output that actually contributes to the 21st century. Cali is cool in my book.

Yeah and Belgium makes great beer. Doesn't mean they run the world either.

Good, the right wing holds back science and is bought out by lobbyist... er well so is the left. But fuck the right more. Actually, fuck both.

>Silicon Valley is the only economic output
Watch it leave soon lol

There isn't a civil war of ideas, there's a bunch of powerless fucktards lashing out in the only way they know how and accomplishing nothing. You realize identity politics are pretty much the only thing you get to vote for, right?

There isn't a real left wing, the so called left in america is exceedingly "moderate" in every way that isn't identity politics.

Only the christian right holds back science, there are some of us who are conservative and for science.

By your definition I am a moderate lol. I embrace the change but I am by no means a leftist anymore. They're the side that dies first and most quickly. They're actually dead set on making that a reality it seems. The Rightwing in politics is now harboring people like me who can't take the aggressive regression of the leftwing anymore. It's time people realize that this has always and will always be a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

By his definition, you're a divided and conquered cuck who is so conditioned by political polarization and biased media that you don't even realize it. But it's not your fault, it's how you were raised. Your parents had to choose a team, now you have to. I can't blame you user. It's just how the US powers condition their citizens.

my bad i actually feel some pity now

>The Rightwing in politics is now harboring people like me who can't take the aggressive regression of the leftwing anymore.

You already picked a side before being ''harbored''. I see a lot of right wingers who claim to be ''moderate'' which is just hilarious and delusional.

nah you have Dems and conservatives then you have the .00001% extremist whom the media portray as being more than .00001%. It's not as bad as people are making it out to be. A lot of people aren't even paying attention to politics.

Stefbots coming out of the woodwork
youtube.com/watch?v=8-ZTWw_B0xk

I want to hate you for this, but It's actually spot on. My parents were Republican, now I am. I've thought about other choices like libertarian etc. but they don't give us much. This shit is starting to make sense.

that is some serious neckbearding.

If only you can kill all Right wingers,ha Commie scum?

>if you're right wing then you're on the wrong side of history
You're one of those socially retarded faggots huh? Say it all you want but it's not true or correct.

I enjoy when people can't argue back they just become condescending and dismissive.

This, I got my popcorn. Just watching them fight eachother

>We're the best country on earth! FUCK YOU LIBTARD FELLOW US CITIZEN
>Fuck you right wing christcuck faggot!!! US is the best place to live

This is fucking hilarious.

You should try making an argument instead of just using insults. You're starting to sound like a liberal ;)

It actually helps me get through the day, I go to to see it too sometimes. They deserve it for their retarded ego's

>argue back
>back
And what do you believe your argument is little man?

850 k is not much if we look us population. the percentage of employment is more reliable

What does Teump have to do with Duck Stamps?

Its not for weaklings, obviously. Non-weaklings do just fine and thrive here.

>the percentage of employment is more reliable

Lowest unemployment in 16 years my nigga

Fuck this was meant for

The elections are over, FYI.
Stop bitching about Trump, nobody cares.
Go suck his dick if you love him that much, but here, nobody cares

He is a hard right winger that is looking to find someone super hard left leaning. If you disagree with him at all, you're basically antifa.

Yea, you're doing great aren't you m8. Shit posting on Sup Forums from your moms basement at 4am lolol
I bet you're fat as fuck and jack off to my little pney cartoons.

>Assumes I hate Trump despite making absolutely no mention of him

I can't stand someone who uses strong emotion and assumptions in lieu of reason in a political discussion. This is one of the many factors for nonsensical political polarization nowadays.

Fun fact: eminem&client was a fat fuck breaking 250 pounds at one point when he was at his peak...
Because he abused some sleep drugs he took

I got up to between 220 and 230, about 80 pounds heavier than I am now. I was going to McDonald’s and Taco Bell every day. The kids behind the counter knew me – it wouldn’t even faze them. Or I’d sit up at Denny’s or Big Boy and just eat by myself. It was sad. I got so heavy that people started to not recognize me. I remember being somewhere and overhearing these kids talking. One of them said, “That’s Eminem,” and the other said, “No it’s not, man – Eminem ain’t fat.” I was like, “Motherfucker.” That’s when I knew I was getting heavy.

It's not his fault, he only see's in absolutes because anything outside of a black and white political ideology is far beyond his comprehension. Just like any alt-right faggot, he's "special".

>hard right winger
Why? Because he supports free speech? Easy to make a claim but all you're doing is piling claim on to claim without providing an actual argument of substance.

Eminem*

kek

Riding thr coat tails of Obamas success brcause Trump has done nothing that affects the economy. Now that he has ended tge payments to health insurance companies we will see. That is the first thing he has done to affect the economy.

Idk us politics and as I know niggas fuck pretty white us girls what a shame.. so muricans fucking loser

Another fat Eminem

Eminem now

He's saying if you're criticized for ANYTHING you immediately attack him for something he never said.

But you're divided and conquered conditionally, so you don't comprehend such criticism and see it as an actual attack on free speech, which it totally isn't.

Lmao this has absolutely nothing to do with ''free speech''. You got to be trolling man. good stuff...

I'd say he's trolling, but I legitimately think he's retarded. A lot of the alt right or new right are fucking idiots. I truly believe this is how he feels and argues on the internet.

The way you pretense all your comments with a dead set definition of the person you're replying to (whom in reality you do not know at all) is really prentetious and shallow my dude. There's no progress of discussion let alone of ideas with the kind of thinking youre applying to society. In other words you are clearly acting willfully ignorant and it's toxic

I don't take Sup Forums too serious. I know there are plenty of solid republicans who are truly moderate and would enjoy debating even if I didn't agree with them on 90% of things.

He could also be a left leaning troll trying to make republicans look bad.

Or...just a troll... which is my guess.

How in the actual fuck do you get
>Criticizes the substance of someone's argument while simultaneously providing no substance of their own
and turn it into
>hurr durr I hate Trump and you're dumb if you don't hate him like i do