What's wrong with me Sup Forums? I just got married 9/22 and I'm already cheating on my wife...

What's wrong with me Sup Forums? I just got married 9/22 and I'm already cheating on my wife...I love her more than anything but I can't help myself...can anyone relate to this?

That's what happens when you crave dick but marry a chick anyways. Fucking retard.

nothing wrong with you, just dont feel bad about it and stay loyal. fucking around for fun is not a big deal in the end. fuck morals and the truth, just stay loyal.

That's ny plan. I'm giving this woman my all. Just bought some land so she can build her dream home on it, but feel shitty about dicking other chicks.

Yup, I cheated on my wife about the same amount of time after as well

Jus wait until that eternal regret sets in. :^)

Did she ever find out?
2 l8

Have fun living with that all your life feggit

Just consider if you would like it if she did the same to you, then decide if you'd like to continue. I worry about you user if you really love this woman, I'd hate for everything to end in a scorched earth.

Getting divorced and never cheated on her

Need! Sauce!

Idk. I feel like I wouldn't care because I'm not a jealous person, I don't even have her phones password (my decision) but I think once i find out imma kill her

You don't care because she's been loyal to you. Wait till she foun out you cheat on her, realize you're not her dream man, and starts cheating on you. It's like you were craving for divorce.

Friendly reminder not all marriages work like your parents

This, enjoy losing half your shit once she finds out and leaves your dumbass

I don't know your personality type, but if it were me, ten years down the road and with every anniversary, I would be reminded of the very thing I've done after wedlock. I don't know if being honest and upfront is the best thing, but what's done is done.

My advice is just to carry on as you are. I wouldn't suggest cheating still as it's just like trying to hide lies with more lies. The truth will catch up with you if you continue, be it in a year or after you've had a few kids.

Just be as loyal as she is loyal to you. That's the best I can say user; god speed.

I think best option for me would be to just tell her and hopefully move on. Thanks for the words.

You're a piece of shit.
Knock it off, destroy the evidence.
Pretend it never happened
Admit to nothing

Hey user, please take a lot of time to consider your next words carefully. Something like this can be very dangerous if you come out openly and loudly. Also, trying to sweeten things down with a romantic dinner won't help it either.

But I have faith in you user, I believe you can do the right thing. Coming here and identifying it as a problem, hoping to find a resolve was the right thing to do. You're strong and capable, and I have faith.

God speed user; this is to several years married with the woman you love!

It's genetic. Your compulsion is genetic.

But that doesn't give you an excuse to behave immorally.

I am not a moral person myself, so i'm not judging you here. I am telling you that you're judging you here. If you believe that it is wrong to fuck people other than your wife, then you just can't do it. If, however, you don't REALLY believe that, and you think you just OUGHT to, then you aren't behaving immorally.

You just need a wife that is okay with "cheating".

>love wife
>fuck other women

Uhhh..

Can I relate? No, that requires feelings

Implying sex has anything to do with love

Tell her. You are trying to build a relationship that last a lifetime. She deserves to know that you are going to fuck other women, but always come back to her.

Many intelligent girl can understand that.

That's what I'm planning. I mean, we signed that prenuptial so we're cool.

Careful with that edge

You're not the only one but you're still a shitty person. Cheat on gf's how much you want but why get married if you want to fuck around.

look at that this way : If you standing in your house and spit on the street ... no big deal...but if someone spit from the street in your house ... different story ... have her in check ,,, you can play around