Hi Germanfags!! italianfag here looking for some advices for a berlin trip on 25/10 - 30/10

Hi Germanfags!! italianfag here looking for some advices for a berlin trip on 25/10 - 30/10
Maybe you have some info for example where buy some weed or what to do alone in berlin
i've heard club like kitkat or insomia are interesting!!
Feel free to suggest me whatever you like!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scaSu1CvHhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off.

Museums are closed on mondays

there was a promotion when i went there this year where you could visit all museums on the museum island for 10 euros on sundays

national gallerie is the best museum, they have a good store too

nice so best day is sunday! and some advices for the night?

Cant help u with that, im a loser

Not sure what do u wanna do, just party or pickup women? The latter seems difficult becayse of their cultyre

Berghain, Tresor, Suicide Club

you can get weed in berlin everywhere just go to a park and ask some nignogs

is weed legal more or less??

>can't pick up women in Berlin because of their culture

u wot

what you mean??

Thats what ive read

im from brazil, and every german that studied here said that it was weird seeing people kissing without barely knowing each other

Berlin is "fuck city" nr 2 in EU, right after London

berlin is such a dirty city full of criminal muslims search for a better city

you can't really compare "every german" with Berlin

mm nice, some clubs you raccomend??

Interesting.
Gotta admit I noticed something similar when I lived in Mardid for a while (as a german), so I think you have a point, I just didn't think it was that much of a difference.

Berlinfag here. Fuck these clubs Luigi. I'd recommend you wedding, Kreuzberg and prenzlauer Berg. Those are the best districts of Berlin, where you can find good and genuine beer, food and almost everything else. Don't waste time with the wall or the TV tower, seriously. For instance at the station Wedding, there is a brewery called Eschenbräu, a former student from my university owns it, very good beer. Not far away from that, going down the Mullerstraße you can find a tiny coffee roastery called star coffee, one of the best coffees in Berlin. There you can also find almost all kinds of food, and it's fucking cheap. Don't let the romas/sinti steal your wallet btw. What else? Station prenzlauer Berg is also finde, many bars et cetera. If you go to Kreuzberg, I'd recommend kottbusser Tor. There you will see all kinds of filth, tbh. Drug dealers, users, aggressive people, drunk people, but also many nice people it's really a weird place. Nevertheless you can find many good things there, cafes, restaurants and so on. Ah and oranienburger Straße is also a nice place,many bars etc. If you aren't a gayfag, I wouldn't recommend berghain btw.

This is fucking bullshit. I lived the first 22 years of my life in Berlin and I can assure all these seeing people fucking on the street stories are completely made up.

If you still want this type of entertainment then here's a few things that are true:

Club Kitkat is real. If you go there you most likely get off (as long as you don't mind getting blown infront of 30 people by a complete stranger).
All other clubs are good if you want dance and spend a lot of money. but that's it.

For weed talk to any nigger on the street. Be aware that you also can get scammed or robbed.

There are places where you can fuck Bulgarian prostitutes. If you're at least semi-good looking, not fat, clean and don't show too much interest, they can get as low as 10€ for a fuck.

Forgot to mention you should definitely check out "Märkisches Viertel". It's kind of a secret tip for food, drinks parties, everything. Lots of people will tell you it's dangerous and shit but that's just because those faggots want to keep outsiders out. Definitely worth it though.

If you don't sell it/buy large quantities, it is tolerated. Worst case, cops confiscate it (highly unlikely).

Also you should skip Alexanderplatz. It's a fucking disgusting place. Expensive, full of retarded people and tourists. So if you don't want to get rid of you money (buying expensive shit or getting your wallet stolen) just don't go there.

if you're looking for sex, Kit-Kat.
Berghain is a must see. Tresor is good as well. Fuck that guy who said Suicide Circus, it's crap, trust me. Magdalena was great but closed now sadly. Berlin has a lot good smaller clubs, just check out which music is playing. I personally like VOID for DnB.

Dude, I was born and living in Berlin for 30 years now. Dunno what you were doing wrong that 22 years.

Spandau Heerstraße and the Britz part of Neukölln are worthy additions too. You could check out the area of the Hallesches Tor station in Kreuzberg too (but only at night).

thank you berlinfag!! it sounds good place to go!
yes i have heard about kitkat and i don't know i'm curious about it!!
ahah bulgarian prostitutes is not exactly my goal! i prefer normal people.. i dont know maybe tindeR?!

yes i think i'll be there just for check it but nothing more!
Berghain is really famous, i should visit it :D

I think he was being sarcastic (or at least I hope so). Kottbusser Tor still is the heart of the cool/hip part of Kreuzberg but saw a recent influx of criminal refugees. Watch for your wallet if you go there.

Wedding is a nice borough (only the Western part) if you want to see the "authentic Berlin". But only during the days. Müllerstraße at night is boring. There are some cool bars and some clubs but they are somewhat spread over the borough. Echenbräu is popular but in my eyes somewhat generic. There are better/more exciting bars in Berlin.

Märkisches Viertel is on the outskirts of Berlin and mostly high rise social housing. Nothing interesting to see there.

I forgot Sisyphos. One of the best clubs imho.

gerfag from a smaller town here. you should avoid berlin. just full of degenerated germans and degenerated arabs/muslims/sandniggers/whatever.

its pretty much the same in most of the larger cities in germany. remember cologne 2015?

youtube.com/watch?v=scaSu1CvHhU

Have you ever been to Berlin? Because you are exaggerating. You are overstating the numbers and the threat these people are. There are some nasty and dangerous ones but most of them are harmless and won't mind you.

this guy is right
another small town boi here, but also lived in a big city

if you want to see germany go visit the black forest or the eifel. visit small towns like speyer or koblenz to get a taste of germany. you should travel the rhine and see the castles, not the big citys like berlin. that's where you find the degenerated perverts

Berlinfag here,
Dont visit Berlin unless you want to meet Tourists and Non german long time visitors.
In my house are only two origin people from Berlin the rest germans came from the rest of the nation cause somebody told them it is hip to increase the prices for the thereborns.
Why not visiting Bottrop or Leipzig nice citys with a upgrowing partyculture...

this, but not in every state, in some you will get fucked even for like 0.1 grams

In the northern Neukölln borough (not the district that is named after the borugh) there are many bars popular with the international crowd too.

Neukölln is a good spot to start your night, as many clubs are in Kreuzberg (that is next to Neukölln) or can comfortably be reached by public transportation (on weekends the whole night, during the week they after ~0:30-1:00 you will need to use one of the busses that replace the regular subway lines).

Luigi, please look up the german word Dorftrottel, that's what those fags are.

Dont forget the zero tolerance politik they have since two years..
I know that most times nothing happens but be careful.
Its not like ten years ago whree no cop cares about a spliff.

Yep, this one exactly. I will leave here as well as soon as I have the money.

Especially in Bavaria. In Berlin the consumption is tolerated. It is not uncommon to smell it on the streets/public parks or in some in the more alternative bars.

I doubt that I am a so-called Dorftrottel. Due to work obligations and visiting friends in Berlin and for instance Bremen several times, I have seen too much non-sense that came from non-germans as well as germans.

Cities like Magdeburg, Dresden, Erfurt are visitable although these ones are a lot smaller that Berlin.

You seem to be some kind of an arrogant urban hipster dip-shit - or as I said in my previous post: degenerated German.

I laughing cause thats exactly what i will do.
Latest time will be the point of retirement.
And than im gone.
This city is fucked up.
Streets are technikal a mess they look like in Eritrea.
Everywhere is Dirt.
Nobodys know the words Danke und Bitte anymore.
Prices for everything are up like Hell.
I was at a Straßenfest for inclusion (handicaped people) and my child asked for a Bratwurst.
I gave it 5 Euros ....
It came back and handed me 50 cent.
I asked hey cool you baught a Coke too thats cool im thirsti...
No Dad i only baught a Bratwurst they are at 4,50 ... Boom
thats 9 Deutsche Mark.

This.

>Dorftrottel
ahahah got it!!

! This. Berlin in general is very safe (even during night in the more rough districts). Of course it is a big city too so sometimes nasty things might happen to a random person on the street, but that is very uncommon.

Just avoid the more gritty areas at night under the week (usually bad lit and lonely areas like Pankstraße in Wedding or Western parts of Urbanstraße in Kreuzberg) and watch your wallet in public transportation/large stations like Kottbusser Tor or Bahnhof Zoo and you should absolutely be on the save side.

Compared to other cities of (western-)europe, berlin is still one of the cheapest. What you say is sad, that's true, but you are living in the past, Opi.

I guess, you were secretly eating a döner while writing this. He said he's going to visit Berlin, so your comments are actually pretty out of place here villageboy.

At least prices are exploding recently. But at the moment Berlin still is cheap compared to most major European cities (3,00€-3,50€ for a 0,5l-beer in a pub or a somewhat decent döner kebab).

so Brazilians make out fast?

One more recommendation: Berlin is a great place for good and cheap eats. But try to avoid German cuisine in Berlin most of it is nasty or just bland.

There many good Asian and Turkish restaurants. E.g. south of the Hermannstraße station there are some good and authentic turkish grill restaurants. Mira and Tandir are very good (Hermannstraße 117, 157).

> avoid german cuisine
This is so going to trigger the so-called "worried citizens" m8 haha

Haha. But is the truth. German cuisine in Berlin can't be recommended even the famous currywurst is bland compared to the Ruhrgebiet-version.

In other parts of Germany I would recommend trying the local German cuisine but not in Berlin.

And avoid the famous Mustafas Gemüse Kebap at Mehringdamm station because of the long waiting lines. If you want to try gemüse kebap - it is sold by different vendors around the city. A good one can be bought at station Leopoldplatz Original Gemüse Kebap Servet's without waiting for over ten minutes.

the same version without waiting

Guess someone is living not far away from me. If I wouldn't be writing my thesis right now, and if I had weedright now, I would've invited you to a joint and a gemüse döner afterwards, but sometimes life isn't going how we want :)

Hey thanks for the Opi.
Its true if you compare Berlin with other cities....
But I dont want to compare .
I want to live.
And I dont like the idea that I have to move cause ... Kapitalismus.
By the way Im one of the last which dont have to work for the minimum wage.
I could afford many things but I dont have the need to give my money for nothing.
By the way an example 1 pcs of Cake (Mohnkuchen) next bakery in Berlin something about 2.50 € ...
In the next sector (Bundesland) I only have to pay something about 1,10 € .
And its more tasty cause its not from a so called fresh bakery you see here everywhere its made by a real bakery.
And yes I know stop whining a leave the town Opi..
I will but its a little bit of ashaming that origins from Berlin become nervous and want to leave this Shithole.

Always nice to meet someone from the same neighborhood.
I should be writing my thesis too, but right now I am still too hung over from last night. I think I am going to take a shower later and buy some grocceries.

>avoids german cuisine
>eats Gemüsekebab and Mohnkuchen

Ladies and gentlemen, your average cucked Berlinfag hipster.

Eh, what? You haven't seen average cucked Berlinfag hipsters yet, faggot.

This is the chad hipster though.

Enjoy your Sülzkotelett.

Fuck off, traitor!

Mohnkuchen is very delicious too.

You people are vile and disgusting. It's literally like someone would want to visit New York and asked for recommendations and you answered: "Hey you gotta visit Harlem. It's a must for the street culture is unique."

Fuck those people! Wedding, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Tempelhof and large parts of Schöneberg, Steglitz, Mitte and Tiergarten have literally nothing and are utter tourist scam and degeneracy.
Those """Berliner""" who pretend like """street art"""" was an art and living where every piece of wall lower than 2 meteres is sprayed with grafiti and all people look like they escaped from a hiphop video is anything like """" the real Berlin""", are fucking faggots who moved in from some west german shithole two years ago and pretend to know more about Berlin than people living there for 30 years.

If you don't like inner city Berlin that is fine, but this no reason for hate.

Give some useful recommendations instead.

So much this..

lots of good nightclubs; drugwise you get almost everything in tiergarten (close to reichstag) or in kreuzberg between warschauer strasse and goerlitzer park

welcher bezirk user?

I think we can close this thread! Screw hipster!

Speckgürtel?

Enjoy your lamb testicles, Björn-Abdullah.

Vegans can substitute them with their own testicles.

Wedding, fast Reinickendorf.

Sehr touristische Ecke. Versteh ja, dass ihr Hipster und Hipster-Touris nicht mögt, aber bleibt doch bisschen in der Realität.

what?!

Es ist genau die Realität die du ansprichst, warum die meisten Ur-Berliner hier nur noch abhauen wollen, zumindest die, die es sich leisten können. Unfassbar wie sich die Stadt innerhalb von 15-20 Jahren gewandelt hat aber ja, nun mal der Lauf der Dinge. Veränderung muss ja nicht immer schlecht sein. Aber wie oben schon geschrieben, bin hier weg so bald ich die Kohle habe. Wahrscheinlich ins Umland, dann kann man immer noch in die Stadt wenn es denn sein muss. Ansonsten hält mich hier nichts mehr.

Berlin macht aber gerade auch mehr als normale Veränderung durch. Ist schon mehr Ausverkauf der Stadt. Wird dann am Ende so seelenlos wie alle anderen europäischen Metropolen.

Da muss man dann wirklich nur zum Urlaub hin, um sich Museen angucken oder so. Ansonsten ist es aber bei Weitem noch nicht so schlimm und wird es auch in den nächsten Jahren erst mal nicht werden.

Urberliner sind auch gerne etwas weinerlich und verklären die Vergangenheit der Stadt.

Are you still here italo friend? Im from berlin but now i live in italy, how ironic. I can help you out on weed n such.