This is complete gold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3zHRQn_IShw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feminazi/whale hate thread ?

Feminist here. Fite me.

Just kidding.

*curls up on your lap and purrs*

Kidding about the fite me part, not kidding about the feminist part. Still totally a feminist.

Your post make no sense

the fuck is this

That bitch and her kids are fucking horrendous looking. Makes you wonder what the transfather looks like.

What doesn't make sense? Or more usefully, what do you think i said?

Op here
Feminzi/whale hate thread, my son.

Uhh... she looks fairly ugly. But the kids look fine.

She reminds me of samuel L jackson from Kingsmen.

here we go then, gonna dump for 15 min before eating

You're a good man.

The kid's have little chicklet teeth like their mother.

What do you prefer ? Fat hate or feminazi ?

Feminazi. Go to /fit/ for fat hate, they have the good stuff.

...they have kids teeth dude. Their heads are smaller than they will be as adults. We don't know how they're gonna end up looking.

But right now they seem fairly straight and fairly pearly.

Never knew /fit/ has fat hate threads, thanks !

They do, and they're comic fucking gold.

Holy fuck, i wonder how that tastes. LOOK AT DA FOOKIN MARBLING.

will check this out later

*mops*

And we live in a better world as a consequence.

youtu.be/3zHRQn_IShw

This fuckin' cop is best in life

Sorry there's a lot from the yersterday cringe thread but since i'm the only one dumping I can't do better

I would like to live in society that makes women only birthgivers
each girl must have atleast 2 children (one boy and one girl) before 30yo, then she got killed

Is she a lesbian too? I ask because how else will we hear the lamentations of their wimmen?

Just let the bloated bitch have her preference man. Getting upset that women CLAIM to not like short dudes is pathetic.

10/10 damage control, give him a medal

Can we consider her a bitch though? I think that's reasonable.

It's more the fact that it's totally ok for them to say "no to short men" but when a dude say "no to fat chicks" he's a monster..

I cant count how many boobs she have.

I'm a feminist. It's fine if you don't like fat women. You're even allowed to not like black women. Or women. You're entitled to your feelings.

>2/7
>half

What am I missing here ?

It's the fact that he took the time out of his not so busy schedule to do that shit. Fuckin lame. Women IRL can barely tell the difference between 5'7 and 5'10, so he should have no problem finding a girl.

2. You can know that because of basic biology. I mean, theoretically. You might also be under the impression that people become possessed of sickness because of miasma.

She's a bitch because she thinks she's better than what she is. A woman and a fat one at that.

>Be me
>Date a 31 yo
>She turns out to be "#agefluid"
>She identifies as a 9 yo
>I'm labeled a sex offender and go to jail

But before that, the sex was awesome, wasn't it?

>agefluid

I'm starving, keep the thread alive if you want me to continue my dump in like 30 min, fags

>pass user

sovereign citizens are fucking hilarious, their court cases are bat shit insane.

And an oldfag. And a feminist. I'm just a fuckin' blue oxen, aren't i?

European fag here. Tell me why theses histerical shit are always americans ?

they look like monkyes

You might notice that america is pretty fucked up. We have thousand of people die every year because of easily treatable illnesses because they don't have healthcare. And literally half the country is at or below the poverty line.

We got good reasons to be bitchy.

good for you

No they don't. Monkeys have a smaller top of their head, larger mouths, different teeth, and their jaws protrude a lot more. Human faces are much flatter. It's actually meant to be much sturdier at taking a punch, interestingly enough.

Honestly that sounds understandable. Don't you find people much dumber than you disinteresting and frustrating?

>have a smaller top of their head, larger mouths, different teeth, and their jaws protrude a lot more
you portayed them very well!
I am proud of you!

>Don't you find people much dumber than you disinteresting and frustrating?
No? It's like having a personal slave

what

I find women with no ambitions unattractive and deplorable. Just like you'd consider a male couch potato with no ambitions a fairly shitty person.

There ya go. Feminist criticized women who are dead weight.

Let's try to be completely honest here. If you met a man that said that he was unable to find a girlfriend because he was simply too smart to relate with most women he met, what would your first thought be?

I'm an oldfag, and feminist, so i enjoy dicking around with sexist Sup Forumstards. I'm not going to get offended - i am a Sup Forumstard. I am used to this. But i do like to fight. Fighting is fun, isn't it.

Come on, put up your dukes. *takes up the bugs bunny fighting pose*

dub dubs checked.

stating your an oldfag means your still new enough to think anyone cares about how much time you've wasted on an image board. Also as a feminist how to you feel about "feminists" that have raped the term feminist into some unrecognizable mess?

I think the same thing for both genders, "What a smug, conceited asshole."

But that doesn't mean i'm right, or that they're wrong. It's just a good bet that anybody that thinks that highly of themselves is in actuality just a stupid asshole. But it's not a guarantee. I'm sure you've met, or at least seen people who are genuinely very intelligent and do have trouble finding a partner who meets their intelligence standards. Those people even often have trouble finding friends. And it's understandable. People who are much dumber than you are boring. You are constantly 5 pages ahead of the other person, and to even get them on the same page, you've got to like... hold them by the hand and teach them the background to a thought you had in the first place.

That he is more than likely telling the truth. Women are on average fucking retards regardless of race, religion, orientation, ect.

Is this a joke? i feel like this is some unfunny bait shit.

No. I say i am an oldfag for 2 reasons. One, i am one. Two, and much more importantly, i am incredibly arrogant, conceited and shameless.

I went through a phase where i thought the same as the prevailing wisdom, "Oldfags should not take pride in their status". But then i became old enough that i realized - oldfags do whatever they fucking want, they don't let memes about their supposed behavior define what they ought to do. Sup Forumstards follow those memes because they care about how they look. I don't. I am fine with you judging me poorly because of how shamelessly i am admitting who i am and what i do. *blows you a kiss*

As for the feminist question. All groups have people in them that other people in that group find deplorable and are ruining that groups good name. There are bad democrats. Bad republicans. Bad christians. Bad gay people. Bad black people. Of course, crazy feminists. And also... bad Sup Forumstards, ^_~

Because fun!

It's only bait if you're getting frustrated. If you're not frustrated, then it's just silly conversation.

this is correct way do deal with women

No one fucking cares

Tell this guy

who asked me a question.

Just like in Fury Road

>I'm sure you've met, or at least seen people who are genuinely very intelligent and do have trouble finding a partner who meets their intelligence standards
My point was about the fact that the human connection can (and, in some cases, *should*) outweigh such things. Please understand, it is essential that people understand each other and respect each other's intelligence to have a good relationship (or any relationship at all), but
> I'm sure you've met, or at least seen people who are genuinely very wealthy and do have trouble finding a partner who meets their economic standards
>I'm sure you've met, or at least seen people who are genuinely very attractive and do have trouble finding a partner who meets their beauty standards
>I'm sure you've met, or at least seen people who are genuinely very well connected and do have trouble finding a partner who meets their sociopolitical standards
>I'm sure you've met, or at least seen people who are genuinely very good writers and do have trouble finding a partner who meets their literary standards

When someone says that they are too smart to connect with people, I think of von Neumann, or Feynman, or Einstein, or etc, all of which had friends and family. People do not have to be of the same level or above of intelligence, only a compatible level of intelligence.

When they say, 'I am too smart to meet someone', I doubt. I think you should doubt, too.

Damn that got me good, well played sir

>Claims to be oldfag
>Check logs
>user has been visiting Sup Forums for 17 months the last 10 on Sup Forums
>Newfag (pic related normie)

missed a bit

>women

This shit is why feminism is cancerous. Fuck, poor kid.

It can. Not all very intelligent people REQUIRE an equally intelligent partner to be happy. My wife, in fact, is dumb as a brick. (not quite that dumb, but... there is a perceptible fucking gap) But it doesn't speak poorly of such a person to WANT that. People want a certain level of beauty. A certain personality. A certain morality. A certain set of beliefs. People will make a litmus test out of tons of far more superficial things than intelligence. But none of them are wrong. You need what you need to be happy, and that's fine. You're not a bad person for that.

You are right to doubt it when somebody says that. But you shouldn't be certain about it. Just like i'm not certain that you'll disregard this reasoning just because it disagrees with your general point. I suspect you wont accept it, because you'll believe you're more generally right than i am. But i think it's possible you'll see the validity of my reasoning.

Even though you're a Sup Forumstard, and i am a Sup Forumstard, and i am being a feminist in a god damn feminist hate thread. ^_~