What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated girl by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me?

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my womanhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

10/10 would bang ;)

same

This is getting old

FUCK OFF TRIP r9k SLUT ME NO CARE

just sleep more, smile and maybe use foundation
:)

tits or gtfo
And try to kill yourself with an ounce of originality bitch !

Bait or poor attempt for attention from kissless virgins on Sup Forums?

Tits>timestamp>gtfo

do something about those caterpillars above your eyes. Most guys (don't know about girls) don't like chicks with thicker eyebrows than them.

>No timestamp
>No tits
Gtfo

First off sweet heart... tits and timestamp or gtfo.
Learn the rules.
Second, if you want my honest opinion...
it's not all bad.
Now show us your tits.

You came to the wrong board for therapy. If you really are suicidal, please don't die in a boring way. Go big or get help.

would facefuck/10

Rick Astley agrees with that.

You are a fucking degenerate.

Just approach a decent looking guy NOT CHAD and you will get a self esteem boost.

i honestly think your beautiful but confidence is the sexiest quality.

As the kissless virgins role in and just how much they love to suck ass. This isn't tumblr where you scream suicidal and you get you're ass eaten by people that still think suicide is something serious. And jackasses seriously this shit is baity as fuck and only fishing for complements.

OP's boobs. you're welcome

Show a picture where you're smiling and not looking like you're 2 minutes away from sucking on the barrel of a gun. Either way, would bang

Timestamp

yeah here's another of her. all this stuff is from years ago

It's because you're ugly on the inside OP. Fix that.

Hey everyone! It's Ciara. A lot of people seem to be really, really angry at me and no matter how many nice things I do, I cant seem to make things right. As a young teen, guys didn't really give me attention. So, when I started using Sup Forums and posting my pics, I got a ton of compliments. I then kind of went on a power trip. My edgy Sup Forums friends then egged me on to scam and to mess with people just because I could. I was so excited by all the attention and power I got that I abused it without really thinking. Looking back, I'm really disgusted by what I did and I'd like to think that I've matured since.

A lot of people who I've never even talked to seem to hate me because of what they read on Sup Forums. People say a lot of nasty things on there. Someone faked a log saying I found fentanyl in my pocket (who just randomly find drugs in their pocket?) and now people say I'm an addict. That's not true. People also say disgusting things like that I had sex at age 14. That isn't true.

I want to apologize for the things I've done. I'm sorry for those I've hurt. I'm trying my best now to be a great person and I appreciate all your support. I know this letter won't stop the hate but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Thank you,

- Ciara

I'm not OP. y'all are being baited by stuff from a while back. jesus

Oh shit isn't that the Russian chick on Instagram

Here you need this more than me

Fishing for compliments.
This it pathetic.

MGTOW see pic

Yup abusive = women

Dabg, been awhile since I read that

You look more like that emo friend than someone people would fuck.

You look more like that emo friend than someone people would fuck. People on rate on how fuckable you are

It's because your eyes make you look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame

I rate you a 7.5/10

For those unaware, the person in op's image has nudes floating around from when she was 15-17 years old. She posted them herself some time ago, did nudey stuff on omegle, etc. If you look hard enough, you can find them. Ciara I believe is her name.

And yes, the boobs above is in fact her boobs.