You walk into your room and see this. Wot do Sup Forums?

You walk into your room and see this. Wot do Sup Forums?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

I give her some clothes and respect her. She's obviously drunk.

Snu snu

triggered the math nerd

>the joke

Spotted the faggot SJW

"Could you please get your clothes and leave. My wife is going to be home soon and I don't have the patience today to explain to her how I just happened to stumble upon a chick full spread eagle in our bed. There's no fucking way in a situation like this she is just going to believe me at face value and I really wanted to play some PUBG or Overwatch tonight and not fight about something I didn't even do. K thx fam."

go out and buy shit that isn't so fucking blurry

wanted to say: lower myself between her legs, eat her out just a little bit and then insert my cock in her - bareback

in truth I'd probably mutter "Xcuseme" and close the door like a little bitch I am

fuck me never thought i'd need to dust this one off again.

Lets look at the girl going from top to bottom then an overall overview.

Firstly her hair is obviously unkempt and has visable split ends, an easy indicator that she doesn't take care of herself.

Her eyes a slightly sunken and giving an uncaring gaze, this indicates that she's given up on trying.

She is giving a half hearted attempt at a relaxed face but is showing she's stopped caring.

Her body while not in the best conditon isn't the worst i've seen so passable if a little on the tubby side.

She appears well versed in holding her legs high and wide, she's got a few thousand miles of cock on the clock.

Torn fishnet kneehighs, first fishnet's in general are trashy a good full stocking or pantyhose is classy and sexy, the rip in the right foot shows those knee highs have seen some good wearing, indicating repeated use.

Overall passable until we take in all factors and come to the conclusion that she is a whore thats given up on herself and uses sex to feel some kind of emotional and physical connection to someone to stave of the reality that she's a disgusting disease ridden whore.

2/10 fuck at own risk.

Rape her

Pretty accurate user

more !

go to sleep

Well if it the pic is just a place holder and is actually my flat mate I fucked about with a couple days ago. Well then o jump and get her off and ready.

If it isn't wonder who the fuck in my flat let her in and also how she go inside a locked room thats 4 stories high that has a 4 foot wide path next to a busy road becuase a ladder isn't going to be working especially as my window opens at the top outwards but only opens like a foot

Fuck off newfag

Find my wife. Tell her one of her friends took too many drugs again

Tell her to get the fuck up, put on some damn clothes and wash the bedding. I'm not sleeping on that crap after that dirty whore was doing who knows what there.

Fucking disgusting.

call immigration services

>748059240
smack that bitch across the ass and tell her to get in the kitchen and make me a sammich

Newfag

Drop trow and slide in.

walk away

Nasty bitch

I'd show her my Pokémon cards