Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit...

Okay, so, I'm a girl and I found out about this place from Reddit. Normally I'll be pretty vocal on subreddits talking about r/incels or r/redpill or something, and this led me to someone telling me about this place. I can't believe what I'm seeing. You're all fucking pathetic. You blame women for all of your problems, yet you do nothing to try and remedy them. You sit in your dank basement, bitter and alone, thinking of ways you can get back at the world. Because people are happy, and you resent that. Because you can never be happy. You're pathetic. The bottom of the barrel. I almost feel sorry for you.

I'm pretty resilient to misogynistic rhetoric, but visiting here, browsing through all of the pages, I feel a bit sick. How can people like you exist? You blame a whole fucking gender of people because you're so bitter, that you lost any ounce of self-respect. You lump in women as one thing, a definite measure. It's laughable. You're just lonely, bitter, twisted gremlins who don't know the touch of a woman.

You say we have it easier. That's funny. You've probably had it handed to you on a plate, but you just refused to accept it. You are pathetic, I'll say it again because it's the perfect word to describe anyone here. I've heard about this place for a long time, but only now, after 4 glasses of wine, have I decided to visit it.

Anyway, enjoy never getting to touch someone like me. With this attitude, you're going to die alone you pathetic fucking virgins.

give me a pussy proof that you are real first

Nice try OP. Fuck off out of here whore.

What are you, 13? Welcome to the world.

Get off the internet and go do your homework young lady!

After you blow me, make me some eggs.

Newfags replying to pasta

gullible newfags falling for not only pasta, but a picture stolen from a russian imageboard,
you faggots who believe faggots like OP are why Sup Forums is so overrun with cancer

>posts picture of beautiful lady to imply she's beautiful
>will literally never post real picture because she's a hideous slay which has made her hate men

Enjoy never having a man want to touch you.

Pasta the old doesn't even deserve sauce.

is this pasta or did you mean to post on >>>/pol

another gullible newfaggot who thinks OP is a girl...
you gullible faggots are hilarious!

Weak b8
Hasn't even been an anti-feminism thread all day

OK, and?
What are you trying to say here?

>What are you trying to say here?
go kill yourself, gullible newfag

this

>bait
>back to fucking redit
>respect the ruls = titts and tim stamp or gtfo
> /Thread

newfag calling other newfags

back to ledit faggot

>newfag calling other newfags

NO you inbred trisomic faggot, just because you call them that doesn't make it so.

=====learn what the terms mean before you embarrass yourself further========

NEWFAG:
The term newbie was used during the 80s and 90s BBS/USENET days to mock new members of message boards who NOT KNOWING THE RULES AND CUSTOMS, BEHAVE IN A GENERALLY CLUMSY, LAZY, AND IDIOTIC WAY.

Newfag became a popular term on Sup Forums around 2006-7 for the same reasons: NEW USERS WHO ARE LAZY, CLUMSY, AND IDIOTIC.

SUMMERFAG:
The term summerfag was similarly inspired by USENET culture, but this time from "Eternal September" where every September on college campuses, freshmen flooded USENET (which was mostly nerds and scientists) with the same idiocy as newbies. A similar phenomenon happens every summer when all the 10-year-old edgy kids get out of school and flood Sup Forums.

Both groups exhibit clumsiness, laziness, and willful ignorance IN LARGE QUANTITIES.
Simply stating a stupid opinion, being edgy, or missing the point isn't proof, YOU MUST BE WILLFULLY IGNORANT OF HOW SHIT IS DONE HERE.

TLDR: if you didn't read the above, you're a newfag (lazy) and your misuse of the term only proves how much of a pathetic newfag you are.

> tfw newfag is this triggered

>responding to pasta
keep making us laugh!

OP, you're a faggot for trying to post shit-shitty bait...
maybe next time be a little more original than using this shitty BAIT.

>still responds to pasta
make us laugh some more, OP

Sage

>Okay, so, I'm a girl

>being mad enough to post this
I bet you're anti-Trump vermin too :^)
kek

Show me tits or gtfo

Go back to the kitchen

Make me a sammich, bitch :^)

Tits or GTFO

Smells like... gay asses.

>thinking this stale pasta is an actual female
top kek, fuckoff newfag

Know the rules, obey the rules, live the rules...

>Sup Forums is overrun with cancer
Sup Forums was meant to be concentrated cancer in the first place

Reddit is for fags, you have to conform to the rules else mods be up your ass.
This be the real shit, and yes, unrestrained humans can seem immensely obtuse to the restrained rule abiding sheep.
Welcome to the real internet kiddo.

TITS OR GTFO CUNT

Summerfag stopped having any meaning after 07 with the creation of smart phones and every child started posting during recess.

TLDR: faggot.

nice try faggot

Bait, but bored:

>You're all fucking pathetic
Ad hominem

>You blame women for all of your problems, yet you do nothing to try and remedy them
No true Scotsman

>You sit in your dank basement, bitter and alone
Strawman

>Because people are happy, and you resent that
Begging the question

>I almost feel sorry for you
Appeal to pathos, but ineffectual as you started with ad hominem

>You lump in women as one thing
Tu quoque

>You've probably had it handed to you on a plate, but you just refused to accept it
Burden of proof

It's incredible how many logical fallacies you packed into one statement, and you didn't even make a point other than "I dislike you and failed to adequately explain why". You posted good tits, though, so I approve of this post.

Agreed. They are lovely tits.

>tits or gtfo
took too many posts to get to this. *sadface*

SHUT UP, CUNT AND SHOW YOUR TITS!!!!!!!

It's clearly a beta virgin neck beard troll user. :/

Thank you for the wiki definition user sempai, now we clearly know you aren't a newfriend :^)