This is ultimate politics, not /x/ or Sup Forums shit

This is ultimate politics, not /x/ or Sup Forums shit.

Mods are covering it up daily also.
Sup Forums4chan is a big USA psyop mind tank.

You are all pawns trained by the government to do their bidding.

You are focused on stupid shit like faggets or niggers and pedos - or nigger fagget pedos or so on instead of focusing on the fact you plebs are all slaves - locked into an eternal struggle of slavedom.

>Just because you are told something - does not make it true. Research everything.

>This picture proves flat Earth.
>Was another craft following the NASA craft also?...

>Take a moment to research Flat Earth and make your own mind up for once in your life.
Stop being indoctrinated sheep that let OTHER people tell you how your reality should be.

Everything you know you were taught - you trusted the teacher at the time.

Be your own teacher now.

Now that you are awake, don't go back to sleep.

The real flat Earth movement has nothing to do with any religion or god. Do not fall for the religious flat Earth nonsense put in place by USA government agencies meant to turn atheist/science minded persons away.

They are using the 'science-bible' to brainwash you all - you do not question anything - you simply believe what they say.

>Take a look at this Ebook - bookmark it. There is a lot of information to take in and a lot of images.

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

>Join the group FLAT EARTH MATTERS on Facebook, or search google images for some interesting memes.

Most flat Earth sites are psyops and spread fake news.

Always crosscheck stuff.

Remember, all Flat Earthers used to believe they were living on a globe. They broke free of the indoctrination. Stop trying to prove the globe to them again.

Good luck on your journey.

Don't be a sheep.

Goodbye.

I always wondered: What would be the point of making people believe the earth is a globe?

I couldn't care less if the earth was flat or not, that doesn't affect me at all.

If scientists said the earth is flat, there would be people trying to prove it is round. There will always be conspiracy theorists trying to fill their lives with some excitement.

There is more of the world beyond what we know, and they are trying to keep you locked under control.

Note that i am not a flaterther. Just imagining one possible reason, while entertaining the idea.

tl;dr

>amateur photo at 120,000ft

prove it

explain the radio horizon then, an experiment you can confirm with 200bucks worth of used Ham radio gear

It really is a great idea to entertain.
If you can't see how than you a dum dum

well.. let's climb this wall and see what's beyond it..?

If the Earth was flat, then what's keeping the sun and moon from crashing down upon it?
Also, what's on the other side of the flat Earth? What's holding it up?

It's an endless expanse of ice that goes on forever.

Mexicans

sooo if the earth is flat where is the end of it ?

And what's the benefit to science to keep telling us it's round if it were flat?

yet the cause and effect ar that of a speherical system. Sun rising and setting at half sec diff every day, seasons, countless other proofs that mongo's such as yourself will always view a "magic"! or lies!

then*

Lmao

This was a fun read

I love fiction

globe companies need that sweet cash

What if the world is flat... then what?

Most people don't even care though? Even if there is more to the universe than ((they)) tell us, why would I care? I just want to live a comfortable, mostly happy life. If shit like that would interest me, I'd become a scientist and try to prove them wrong.

Kek, map companies seem to do alright still.

>what is keeping it up
Gravity, you see gravity as rounders see it isn't real gravity is actually the force that is pushing the earth and all celestial bodies "up"

None of this would be happening if we kept globes in school.

What's with all the flat earth shitposting? Nobody is going to fall for it - ever.

>Just because you are told something - does not make it true
>Take a moment to research Flat Earth and make your own mind up for once in your life.
Stop being indoctrinated sheep that let OTHER people tell you how your reality should be.

I agree and that's why I don't believe you dumbass

I AM WOKE

if it goes on forever we should be able to reach something on the way to the infinite dephts of eternity, like the ice wall of other flat planet.

Why isn't an exploration team sent there with a vehicle that can produce food and melt ice for fresh water ?

What kind of animal live there ? birds ? bacterias ? polar bears ? what does the vegetation looks like ? how tall it the wall ? can an ice dragon melt it ?

i suddenly want to eat corn, wonder why

Okay, OP... Show us the money.
Who benefits from a round earth? Who makes money off of the difference, given how much effort and expense must go into convincing people it is round?
Come up with a sensible, compelling answer, and I might listen.
Otherwise, here's your tinfoil.

Flat earthers play video of this dude Byrd who went to antartica talking about it as if its proof. However they include the part where he says they found large deposits of coal. Which means it had plant life. Which means its not an ice wall but a continent that has once been in warmer climates. So fucking dumb these people.

Moon - round
Sun- round
Pluto-round
Venus-round
Neptune-round
Saturn- round
I think i see a pattern forming here

I donno OP, I prefer thicc Earth tbh

People legit believe it.

Its no crazier a theory than Jesus miracles

Space bro here, taking the bait.

Once was at a party with friends and some guy came at me with the flat earth bullshit. I looked at him like said gif then told him to fuck off.

My girlfriend's dad is a massive conspiracy theorist as well, I've told him to fuck off before as well because the shear level of stupid is at "don't even talk to me" levels.

How can earth be flat? If earth was flat, moon would crash into men.

While im not a flattard, your point is hilariously bad. Obviously they dont believe the entire universe has been taught as it truly is, except for the shape of the earth.

I'm so good at life I can't attach my shit when I hit post. How the shit did I send anything to space.

If people would really believe in it they'd have (dumb) answers for the obvious questions that are asked in this and every other thread because the concept is just too easily corrupted.

Yesterday I made an 80 meter band contact with someone in the Maldives. A place I've never logged a contact from before. The signal was very strong and since I'm on the east coast of the US that was amazing. Since I use a 3 element steppir antenna on a 100 foot tower. I decided to turn my antenna 180 degrees to see if I could make a long path contact with the same gentlemen. I was able to and the signal was a little weaker but still good.

If the earth was flat that wouldn't have worked. The signal would have just went in the wrong direction instead of going the other way around the earth to the Maldives.

Wake up ! People from all around the world are joining us flatearthers
So hold hands around the globe and stand up to global goverments
Balls
Globes
The earth is round

So every government on earth is also keeping this a secret? People that go to school for physics are orbital mechanics are brainwashed? Gravity general relativity with its wonderious equations are all false? Gravity is why flat earth is impossible. Please fucking kys

Literally the only arguement needed to dispel flat earthers.

The northern and southern lights

The earth could be "flat" if you think about it. If this planet was a chunk of hot rock when we started and it was spinning fast, the planet could have flattened out during that time. I'm not saying paper thin, but a nice flat ball.

>implying if they lie about globe earth they would be honest about aurora

The problem with conspiracies based on gov/science lies is that any evidence that proves it wrong is also a lie.

A giant tortoise

Dwarf planet Haumea is like this

But they are something that can observed without aid of gov/science and are governed by basic principals of science

“See the Turtle of enormous girth!
On his shell he holds the earth.
His thought is slow but always kind
He holds us all within his mind
On his back all vows are made,
He sees the truth but mayn’t aid.
He loves the land and loves the sea,
And even loves a child like me.”

Here is the earth curvature btw.
Do it for yourself, take a image that looks straight, and yes move it together. (English broke lol)

nigga you think the sun is comparable in power to a flashlight with a half dead battery? no fucking way

>>Just because you are told something - does not make it true. Research everything.
>tells me earth is flat and im a sheep for thinking otherwise
>have done my own experements proving earth was round in 3rd grade math class
Op is a fag

>Tells me not to trust teachers
>Doesn't provide me with experiments to prove his point, links to a book written by another "teacher" instead.

how can the earth be flat if its hollow?
checkmate atheists

also how does a solar eclipse work?

Basic principles of science are lies too then ;)

In 1884, meridian time personnel met
in Washington to change Earth time.
First words said was that only 1 day
could be used on Earth to not change
the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1
day and ignored the other 3 days.
The bible time was wrong then and it
proved wrong today. This a major lie
has so much evil feed from it's wrong.
No man on Earth has no belly-button,
it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

Children will be blessed for
Killing Of Educated Adults
Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous
Days Same Earth Rotation.
Practicing Evil ONEness -
Upon Earth Of Quadrants.
Evil Adult Crime VS Youth.
Supports Lie Of Integration.
1 Educated Are Most Dumb.
Not 1 Human Except Dead 1.
Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self.
1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.
Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies.
Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s.
God Is Born Of A Mother –
She Left Belly B. Signature.
Every Priest Has Ma Sign
But Lies To Honor Queers.
Belly B. Proves 4 Corners.

Your dirty lying teachers
use only the midnight to
midnight 1 day (ignoring
3 other days) Time to not
foul (already wrong) bible
time. Lie that corrupts earth
you educated stupid fools.

GoBelly-Button Logic Works.

When Do Teenagers Die?
Adults Eat Teenagers Alive,
No Record Of Their Death.
Father Son Image, Not Gods.
Every Man Born Of Woman.

Belly-Button Is the Signature
Of Your Personal Creator -
I Believe Her Name Mama.

Pastor Told His Flock That
God Created All Of Them -
Truth Was That They All had
Mama Made Belly Buttons,
Church Was Full Of Liars.

Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24 Hrs., 1 ay God Was Wrong.
Einstein Was ONEist Brain.
Try My Belly-Button Logic.
No God Knows About 4 Days, It Is Evil o Ignore 4 Days,
Does Your Teacher Know ?

Fraudulent ONEness of religious
academia has retarded your opposite
rationale brain to a half brain slave.
YOU IGNORE 3 OF 4 DAYS -
FORCE 4 DAYS ON EARTH,
THEY ALREADY EXIST.
4 HORSEMEN HAVE 4 DAYS
IN ONLY 1 EARTH ROTATION.
4 ANGLES STOOD ON 4 CORNERS.
4 CORNERS ROTATE TO 16 CORNERS
WHICH EQUAL TO 4 CORNER DAYS.
TEACHERS ARE EVIL LIARS - THE
ONEness OF GOD IS STILLness DEATH.
YOU WERE ONEness RETARD ON THE
EARTH OPPOSITES ALL YOUR LIFE.
LOVE OF GOD IS HATE OF CHILDREN.
SUPPORT TIMECUBE OR BE CURSED.
EARTH HAS 4 CORNER
SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY
TIME CUBE
WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION.
4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1
DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL.
IGNORANCE OF TIMECUBE4
SIMPLE MATH IS RETARDATION
AND EVIL EDUCATION DAMNATION.
CUBELESS AMERICANS DESERVE -
AND SHALL BE EXTERMINATED.

> WokiddyWoke Woke

The first photo was taken with a fisheye lens you retard. Hence the curve. Learn to photography.

focault disapproves

I am a Knower of 4 corner
simultaneous 24 hour Days
that occur within a single
4 corner rotation of Earth.

God guise for Queer
scam, enslaves 4 Day
cube brain as ONEist.
Vilify teachers - for
Queers swindle Tithe
from 1 Day Retarded

Till You KNOW 4 Simultaneous Days
Rotate In Same 24 Hours Of Earth
You Don't Deserve To Live On Earth

Americans are actually RETARDED from
Religious Academia taught ONEism -upon
an Earth of opposite poles, covered by Mama
Hole and Papa Pole pulsating opposite sexes.
The ONEist educated with their flawed 1 eye
perspective (opposite eyes overlay) Cyclops
mentality, inflicts static non pulsating logos
as a fictitious queer same sex transformation.

Hey dont bother,people are brainwashed by the goverment so they wont believe anything,so many brainwashed sheeps

>120,000ft
>amateur

who has the ability to go that high in a non-professional capacity?

love the irony

Balloon Experiments with Amateur Radio or BEAR is a series of Canadian-based high-altitude balloon experiments by a group of Amateur Radio operators and experimenters from Sherwood Park and Edmonton, Alberta. The experiments started in the year 2000 and continued with BEAR-9 in 2012 reaching 36,010 metres (118,140 ft)

any north american flat earthers ever been to asia?

Is geometry really this hard? NASA uses those lenses for reasons, but faggot (read as OP) wouldn't accept anything they say. Please get an education faggot, you're embarrassing us.

>This picture proves flat Earth.

... top kek

>Stop being indoctrinated sheep that let OTHER people tell you how your reality should be.
so, why has nobody jumped off antartica, this would make travelling through space exceptionally easy.
and oh i don't know, maybe the fact that you can see 3d spherical objects in the sky with your own eyes..

what causes moon phases?

Ok, So what's the fucking point of your diatribe? "Hurr durr, Fuck off, huehuehue"

>fuck off

> hemisphere
> sphere

This guy gets it

Why wouldn't it illuminate the entire earth? Its not a flashlight fag

oh, right, because this retarded model totally explains the phases of the moon. you can tell by this that the luminescent sun always faces the same side of the moon, and that same side of the moon always faces earth! so, you know, no phases!

morons, dude.

>posts about the earth being flat
>leaves out all the bonus mystery continents
Plato knew the truth

Kek

>when you see it

>shaped like a puzzle piece
but what could it mean?

The earth is still a chunk of molten rock - theres just a thin cool crust on top that we live on. And it really is a flat ball, for just the reasons you mention.

>What is focal length?

>don't believe what people tell you
>believe me when i tell you the earth is flat

If the earth was flat, the moon has to be its own light source, but that's impossible because there are shadows in the craters on the moon. Also look at the pictures online of Mt. Rainier casting its shadow into the clouds. For that matter, look at any pictures or sunrise where the sun is illuminating the underside of the clouds. On a Flat Earth the sun is always above the clouds. Final proof the Earth isn't flat, on a Flat Earth, the sun would change size throughout the day as it comes and goes into the distance, just put a sun filter on a telescope and measure.

You are such an idiot. I feel bad for you.

Wildlings and white walkers obviously

Even if the earth was a disk, it would still look curved when seen from space you fucking moron.

>Be U2 pilot
>see the Earth is round every month
OP, just do something important with your life and the truth will be revealed.

Well, it more technical than that. You know there are 4 elephants holding the world and they rest on the back of the world turtle, the great au'tuin

What's with Liberals and batshit crazy ideas, every other planet is round, using my powerful skills in deduction I believe the earth to also be round.

here's the awesome mountain

serious question to flat earthers.. If the earth is flat.. how is the outer edges? is the earth a flat circle or a square or other shapes? in this example the earth is flat, but circular.. so if it is so.. taking a picture from 75.000ft would have less of a curve than from 120.000ft..

xplain plox :)

How the fuck is telling me the earth is a globe instead of flat keeping me under control? It makes no fucking difference, to anyone.

Just accept that right or wrong, you're still a fucking

PhD student in physics here.

I was going to write such a long and detailed account on why the absurd theory of flat earth is completely impossible from a physics standpoint.

But then i realized that you are fucking retarded and wouldn't even care to take a look at scientific evidence. So instead; Fuck you,

Sincerely
Dr. Fuckyourbullshit, Ph.D

I'm a very open minded person. I believe a lot of what we're taught concerning the holocaust is bullshit. I think 9/11 was an inside job. I think Steve jobs was a piece of shit despite all the movies that came out after he died calling him a "visionary". But I do not believe there's a conspiracy to hide the fact that the earth is flat for one simple reason. Nobody stands to gain a fucking thing from tricking people into thinking the earth is round. Not being a sheep in life does not mean you have to jump to retarded conclusions. It actually makes you look like more of a sheep because you're proving that you'll jump on board with crazy shit like this even though it makes no sense just because you're trying too hard to not be told what to think. Like if someone said the government was covering up the fact that we all see colors differently, and my red isn't the same as your red, then you'd probably actually get people on board with that even though it doesn't fucking mean anything and is in fact totally inconsequential to anything.

If the earth is flat, how come australia is called "down under"

check mate, flat betas