Do I look like a sandnigger /b ?

Do I look like a sandnigger /b ?

Yeah

this
/thread

Anyone think it's hilarious how sand niggers (and asians/spics/and actual niggers) hit that instagram filter so hard in a desperate attempt to look as white as possible?

Yes, you do look like a sand nigger.

yes, you do

yea you kind of do

>Anyone think it's hilarious how sand niggers (and asians/spics/and actual niggers) hit that instagram filter so hard in a desperate attempt to look as white as possible?

And yet white bitches tan

This world is full of fuck.

Nappy headed camel jockey.

Too bad
Guess I'm gonna go kill myself then

yeah, shits fucking pathetic. They also do it to cover up their cystic acne.

Camel milk is really good

You're fucking beautiful

Meh, could be worse
I mean, I could look like Pajeet

Pretty soon the kikes that peddle this garbage will create digital nose-jobs to be included with their software, that will fix their smashed cauliflower noses in real time. They already do that with face shape modifiers, but the nose fixing hasn't been possible just yet without fucking up everything else.

The internet will soon be full of pictures of sand niggers and asians that look perfectly Caucasian, just how they always wanted.

These pig nosed subhumans would kill for it. Or at least pay out the ass.

You look like a sub-human

You look hot 10/10 would bang

Like, FaceApp ?

Edgy

Lol, I get what you're saying, but not all white people have perfect noses. In fact, I'd say most of them have fucked up noses. Bent/crooked, beak-like, you name it.

Half-man, half-submarine, gonna be the coolest superhero around

Yes you do but you could look a lot worse.

Its time to hang it up goat fucker

remove that ... beard for a beginning.

don't forget your suicide bomb

You know North pajeets have more Caucasian features than middle eastern camel jockeys right?

>Implying that's a good thing
We need more Korean qts, no Caucs, no niggers, no spics

It may be the hair

>Do I look like a sandnigger /b ?
>Nigger nose
>Obviously brown skin
>Curly camel jockey hair

If you've been living upto this point believing you're white then you should probably kys

yes

Yes

brett okamoto