Does your partner's height matter to you?

Does your partner's height matter to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/tall-people-are-richer-and-successful-2015-9
apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 bunch of dudes, pretending to be chicks saying anyone under 7 foot is a manlet.

Found the sub 7'

I wouldn't want to be with a woman that's under 5ft. But she could be as tall as whatever.

how does the poop come out

haven't learned yet

so everyone is a manlet?

No

I'm a 1.70m (metric system you retarded americunt) male. I prefer girls that are shorter than me, and I know girls prefer guys taller than them. I don't care if girls don't want a short guy cause I don't want a tall girl anyway

sauce

lol all the betas are mad cause I ruined their thread before it even got started.

I think a lot taller or shorter than me would be hot. only been with girls around my height though

Exact opposite
Don't even want a girl who's over 5' or so
Not that I wouldn't bang a hurdles runner, but probly wouldn't date her

Under 5 feet is a dwarf.

Dating women between 5'4" and 6'4"

And lemme tell ya, shorties are basically playthings for me while the taller girls are much more compatible. However, no real preference since the shortoes can be manhandled easier.
6'4" dude here

Why do tall dudes go for short women?

Not if she has legs like that... dayum

found the insecure manlet who doesn't like hearing the truth

6'3" here, have different dynamics with different sizes, tall girls are more glamorous, petite ones are more 'cute.' I try to enjoy the variety. wouldn't go below 5" tho, that's getting a bit creepy

There's some sexy dwarfs out there, though.

First dwarf I would fuck I have seen.

If I could get her to lose some weight she could be a perma-loli fuck toy.

there are no girls on the internet moron. you just pwned yourself dumbass.

I'm 178cm, I wish I had >195cm girlfriend.

Only from a mechanical standpoint. I'm 6'4" so I'm not going to be able to get into every position with a chick who's 5'

Kind of. Love women who are the same length as myself.

im 5'11", my first girlfriend was about 6'2" and we dated for 5 years

my second girlfriend was 5'4"

current girlfriend is 5'8" or so (i guess, shes just a little shorter than i am)

Can't say I really care either way. Having a shorter girlfriend is the norm, and having a really short one was fun because I could pick her up under one arm which she also enjoyed. The 6'2" was a blonde bombshell amazon though and I could dig that too.

tl;dr no, as long as she isnt 7 feet tall and it looks like im holding hands with my mother

3.4"

i want her to be slightly taller than me

No I'm 187 cm so I'm comfortable with my height, if a girls taller than me it'd make for an interesting experience and I don't mind it.

Not really, they just have fulfill one or two things that I find incredibly sexy.
So if they're a redhead or wear glasses or are smart and find me attractive, the rest of their attributes are largely unimportant.

Most women IRL legit can't tell 5'7 from 5'10. They also say one thing and do the exact opposite.

Personally doesnt matter at all, but Im tall. Ice heard a lot of girls say it mattered to them, less so with guys but the shorties are intimated sometimes I think.

What was it like being with a taller woman?

If you're a tall guy height of the partner doesn't matter
If you're a tall girl height matters because you typically want to match your partner
If you're a short girl same size or taller is better
If you're a short guy your only option is a girl at the same height or shorter

Sexually, she obviously has more body than the smaller girl. Somewhat heavier depending on how tall. Other than that she is still a girl. Just a tall one.

I've dated girls who were taller than me dude. 0 issues.

That's not common and I can guarantee she felt weird about it but never told you.

Short girls are the best though! Except they are crazy as fuck! My first gf was 5'10' and easy to manage, however my current gf is 4'11". She is easy to man handle but hard to relax around her. It's like having a wild ass chipmunk locked in a house. I'd rather have her than past gf though, it's cute to have her snuggle me; it is almost like a tiny jetpack on my shoulders. Btw I'm 6'3"

what the fuck are you trying to say ?

Isn't it in female nature to want to be with taller guys?

Nah man, ive met their familys and friends with no problems. There were some who did judged, but they were typically miserable themselves so ya know.

>6'0
>gf is 4'11

why are girls under 5 creepy? ive never heard of a dude putting caring that much about a girl's height, besides one or two people who were obessed with height genes and shit

Kind of, Women want to be with who you are, not what you are on the outside. Thats why you always see ugly dudes with hotties. They aren't as superficial as we are.

kek
women only like 3 things
>money
>height
>humor

Well being tall is one sign of being healthy and thus attractive, but other traits can replace a lack of height such as a decent sense of humor, a well trained body, a good career etc.

Your cause is noble, user but you know they'll just start a new thread in like an hour.

Don't know how tall guys can be with short women. It looks like a child.

I'd say:
Charisma
Money
Face
Height
Body
best two out of 5 aint bad either

Yes for protection, it's biology.

You're not a long term mate though, she would never have babies with you. You had other qualities she might have liked but definitely wouldn't procreate with you.

Me being 6'6 and gf is 5'1
I love short girls like her, as much as you could say qt3.14

Shorter girls are cuter but i would have no problem dating a 2meters high girl
Im not a faggot that needs to compensate for shit

My 4'11" gf has huge tits though, you can easily distinguish her compared to like a 5th grader

>Thats why you always see ugly dudes with hotties

Where do you see this? This might be an American thing because of so many ugly fatties.

LOL, wtf. Dude, I had to convince one of them to get an abortion when i was 21. Tall women will procreate with shorter men body height isn't a decisive factor is mating as anymore.

This is correct. Women subconsciously choose men who are larger because history has proven that taller people are more successful.

Plus, most of them don't want a daughter who would suffer the same fate they believe that had as a taller girl.

What's worse, being a 6ft woman or a 5ft man?

Tall as in what exactly? Anything being beyond 6'4 is getting into awkward territory. You hardly ever see dudes that tall becoming successful unless they play basketball or some shit. The averages reign supreme.

who is this in the pic?

5ft man, 6ft woman isnt that bad.

>implying women could be successful
My gf's family are all 5'2" and under, I think the tallest is a cousin of some sort and he is only 5'5". Never have I met such loud obnoxious people. If I was 5ft I'd kill myself.

Nice fantasy I don't believe you.

lol you must be ugly, poor or super short dude with no talents whatsoever. It's not hard to believe my man. Women aren't as superficial as dudes are.

not sure why this guy answered but
Sexually? Mostly the same as a shorter girl, but not as easy to toss around.

Otherwise it wasn't a big deal since she wasn't /that/ much taller. We were also in high school so girls being taller than the guys wasn't uncommon. People said we were an odd pair because I was shorter and broader and she was taller with a more slender frame, but that was about it.

Pic related btw, she was a solid 3-4 points out of my league in looks too.

That's why the average height has been increasing over the century??

businessinsider.com/tall-people-are-richer-and-successful-2015-9

apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx

Typical manlet rationalization

I'm tall and I prefer tall girls because I eventually want tall children.

I'll fuck petite chicks, but for some reason I'm less interested in them.

I've been with around 10 women who were 6 feet & up, only one who was taller than me. I fucking loved it. I love tall girls.

Yes.

What's the perks to being with a tall woman?

>he has these links ready to fire

what's it like to be that insecure

Huh? No I'm 6 ft and a little above average in looks. I'm just pointing out a flaw in you being a shortie thinking girls are all over your tiny dick. I don't believe you because it doesn't make sense.

bitch its called google. Even a downie could find a suitable link in seconds.

Stop reading the articles about the average height increasing, it's sensationalist. I doubt people are growing inches taller than the current average. The amount of height these coming generations are gaining isn't much dude. Plus you have to take into account immigration and all theses groups of people crossbreeding and shit.

As long as she has great tits and ass then I don't care what her height is

lol dude, you are not 6ft. you tried to hard to prove your point.

inb4 he comes back telling me about charisma or something. I challenge you to post a pic of you all your "hottie" gf's manlet. He won't take the challenge.

^with

Keep the chink safe, H

>still increasing in height, regardless how fast or slow it takes.

Prove your point napoleon.

Seriously, this dude is mad pathetic

Short chicks little ass hands make my dick look huge. No contest here

you can just say she's fat

Look toward hollywood dude, Zayne malik, Lenny Kravitz, Justin Bieber, Tom Cruise, those other one direction dudes, women want to fuck who your are, not what you are physically.

As long as she isn't 7 foot or 4 foot it's good

These dudes are mostly average at best

>Does your partner's height matter to you?
not really. She's 5' 4"; I'm 6' 4"

>Hollywood
>Millionaires

God you are so stupid aren't you. Go on post your pics, you won't because it's not true.

lol legs like biceps

Take the money and fame out of the equation. They still have talent and goodlooks, which is good enough to land a hot chick. Not every girl wants to fuck an Andre the Giant dude.

Dude you sound a little too upset to be a 6 fter

kek

I've always wanted to date a girl taller than me but each girlfriend I've had is a far amount shorter.

Not upset at all, in fact I find manlets like you quite amusing. 6' isn't that tall actually, I'm the shortest one in my family except for my mother.

I doubt you are either of those things dude...

yes any female under 5'10 is too short to impregnate