Metal thread. Post what currently listen to. Post what you reccomend

Metal thread. Post what currently listen to. Post what you reccomend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAHFm1fjESk
youtu.be/EJzLKQzFFvQ
youtu.be/pzOrXj38di4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wkvd7pbfM78
youtu.be/c3zSu-t3010
youtube.com/watch?v=DU_ggFovJNo
youtu.be/ayn_eZAlh_U
youtube.com/watch?v=924dVfSw3Rk
youtu.be/w2HpY-kRNGs
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZnYWZcwM4U
youtube.com/watch?v=lmFgeFh2nlw
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5lgS8DN48
youtube.com/watch?v=_3Ydj7PPvaA
youtube.com/watch?v=GLuODoc97Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=OhT0g9jULpw
youtube.com/watch?v=QKUfcqDZCt8
youtube.com/watch?v=vcf7DnHi54g&list=PLiJEa5PQfcwyoMVDZ7QTpBQGhN5igtheP
youtube.com/watch?v=Srp9P0xyvEk
youtube.com/watch?v=c5_4pcUxu9E
youtube.com/watch?v=e2zyZ12hOsE
youtube.com/watch?v=TPEqfV997LY
youtu.be/NmfzWpp0hMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=QAHFm1fjESk

youtu.be/EJzLKQzFFvQ

Reminds me of Cathedral

Black Metal

What a trash ?

Highly suggest checking out these guys
youtu.be/pzOrXj38di4

youtube.com/watch?v=Wkvd7pbfM78

Their only good album

youtu.be/c3zSu-t3010

youtube.com/watch?v=DU_ggFovJNo

Their four 80s albums were good, then the radio-friendly Black Album hit and it was all downhill

For fans of early Black Sabbath style "Doom Metal"

For the time it was good metal, but for me the only album that I can feel the emotion with is Kill Em All. And Justice For All is my second choice, though. One and Blackened are really good songs.

Nice dubs, dude.
Just for that, here's my recommendation.
If you like early Sabbath, and Witchfinder General, perhaps you'll like St. Vitus.

Better not be talking shit about Cathedral- do you not understand their lineage and position in Metal?

Fucking millenial faggot

youtu.be/ayn_eZAlh_U

Production is crap on that album

I think it sounds fine.

Fuck you I prefer this album compared to Dystopia. I wish Mustaine would make more songs like this but since he has stated he doesn't like the backlash these radio friendly songs got (like his Super Collider album that had a softer feel) he said he is just going to do usual Thrash Metal when to me Megadeth works better as a band when they experiment such as their Youthanasia album which has a heavy rock 80's feel and it works perfectly.

Please Mustaine release more songs like Risk.

I prefer music that has a rawness to it and isn't so over produced.

This is why Megadeth's un-remastered songs sound better for instance the drums on this track sound supreme compared to the remastered version.
youtube.com/watch?v=924dVfSw3Rk

he's right, don't get me wrong the entire album is great but hetfield had the bass drowned out so he could jerk his ego off

Sensing a theme here

youtu.be/w2HpY-kRNGs

Eh. I can't really imagine it any other way. It has a unique sound. I've never cared that much about a mix.

>unique sound
You mean tinny & shittily produced?

Sounds fine to me, I dunno.

Oh hey! I'm listening to Megadave right now!!

not sure whether tornado or hangar is the best song.

listening to and recommending

the whole album is the best song.
i saw them when they were touring countdown. they had just started (4th date) and played pretty much all of rust except for tornado? and one other one. one of the best shows i've seen.

hey user i'm not saying it was bad, it just could have been so much better

first cd i ever bought. don't know what happened to it...and i cant really imagine it any other way either...but i found the cassette the other day and listened to it and i just thought it was really not as good as i used to think. it always sounded hollow. but upon relistening the content was just...not good. and i had just listened to the first three (i found my old cassette collection) and they were just as fucking awesome as always... I guess for me it's the Cliff days...

I don't have a favorite Megadeth song. They're all really good to me. The first song that got me into metal was Holy Wars though, so that one is pretty special to me.

This. Favorite album. I hate to say It but I'm very disappointed with their 2 most recent albums

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZnYWZcwM4U

theres a remix 'with bass' out there... it doesnt really sound that much better either.

I can understand why it's a bad mix, but for some reason I think it works with the music, and like I said that may be because i'm so used to it....I listened to that album a fuck ton when I was a kid.

Yeah it's not better to me either. Might even be worse to me.

Pretty sure that was Ulrich, not Hetfield.

iron maiden.

For a Danish band these guys pull off the heavy/thrash/hellbilly vibe pretty well

i agree

it wasn't remixed with the original files, it's just some turd playing with an EQ, of course it's not going to sound any better

sounds more like someone tracked bass over it in addition to eq. either way, not good.

True, but I know an album that some random youtuber remastered that sounds better than the original so it is possible.

You're right. The engineer who mixed the album actually talks about it in great detail in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmFgeFh2nlw

LOL THE FUCKING EDITING IN THAT.
I saw that a while ago, actually.
Vid was interesting, but for fucks sake.

Those guys are cool.

George Fisher

Yeah not all of their songs are amazing but definitely unique

fucking hell lars

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ5lgS8DN48

wintersun

Dimension Zero. Good Swedish death metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Ydj7PPvaA

Any infant annihilator fans out there?

You mean that Deathcore crap ? Haha

some of my current favs

youtube.com/watch?v=GLuODoc97Aw

youtube.com/watch?v=OhT0g9jULpw

youtube.com/watch?v=QKUfcqDZCt8

youtube.com/watch?v=vcf7DnHi54g&list=PLiJEa5PQfcwyoMVDZ7QTpBQGhN5igtheP

youtube.com/watch?v=Srp9P0xyvEk

Holy fuck I didn't think that many people knew them. I love their This Is Hell album.
Fuck yeah, dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5_4pcUxu9E

Ey, do we got a Thrash Metal fan here ? Tell me more about albums you recommend !

Yeah! They're pretty good.

>metal thread
>posts electro

currently listening to:
red harvest: a greater darkness
recommend: same or one of the last three cephalic carnage albums

kill 'em all was shit.
hit the lights? four horsemen? fucking motorbreath? that album sucks all the dicks.

Are you stupid ? Without that album Thrash Metal wouldn't exist, faggot.

MOTOR
BREATH
IS HOOOOWWWW
I LIVE MY LIFE

yeah you're fuckin retarded

meant to reply

>without this faggoty metallica album, slayer, anthrax, megadeth, testament, exodus, and 80 other bands would never have existed.

yeah. no. that album blows and you're a fucking moron.

says the retard posting metallishit lyrics in all caps. kill yourself, fanboy. do it with a gun. do it some place your mother will discover your body.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2zyZ12hOsE

Those are some hot fuckin opinions you got there user.

>Anonymous
I only listen to metalcore fuck you ballads.

Old good Thrash Metal \m/

Errrm, metalicucks were just trying to be Celtic Frost.

If you're going to credit anyone with creating thrash; credit Queen and 'Stone Cold Crazy'

youtube.com/watch?v=TPEqfV997LY

Pene con challa - demo anal

I recommend : in flames 2008 and before

These guys are great. Always a hell of a show. I did a chug with their new song King of Cups with their lead singer at a show ...

yeah! I saw them live in Vienna. it was a great show, had a lot of fun.
Tarot is without kidding the best Album from 2017. I hope those dudes visit again.

Been really digging Animals as Leaders after seeing them live.

Fucking astounding band

youtu.be/NmfzWpp0hMc

Know that album back to front and inside out.

Jesus wept, do any of you middle school cretins even power metal? I am so fucking disappoint in you, Sup Forums. The cancer has reached a new low. Once upon a time, a thread like this in Sup Forums would have been filled with Nightwish, Powerwolf, Sabaton, Turisas, Alestorm, Blind Guardian, et al.

Fuck you, you goddam normies. REEEEEEE.

got to see them a few times back then. on the tour for the album after that one, the bassist had her appendix burst or something like that during the show. brutal.

Everything you named is normie faggotty bullshit

I know you are but what am I.