Sup virgins! How does it feel that my boyfriend will fuck me later this afternoon...

Sup virgins! How does it feel that my boyfriend will fuck me later this afternoon? He will fuck me so hard and you can't even get a girlfriend lol. I mean, When's the last time a girl other than your mom even touch you? He is so much more a man than you will ever be lol. Bye losers!
Pic is me and my boyfriend. You faggots jelly of him?

Goddamn youre trying hard.

Aren't you the same suicidal cunt that posted a thread earlier?

btw tits or gtfo

>mfw no gf
Fuck you OP
Can i be your bf?

yeah holy shit... havent seen such try-hardery in a while

fuck off ciara

Dude , do you even troll ?
Theres so much better things to fish people for .

Fuck off thot

How is Ciara doing these days? I hope she has gotten her life back together.

send us some news :)

Who's the twerp twisting his nipples like a faggot?
If your gonna show your boyfriend at least show us someone who would instill jealously.

>mfw I can have any woman, any time without financial commitment, emotional support or giving up my free time.

You shouldn't be bragging about having a leech

> that pic
You look excited, like someone staring into a microwave, waiting for their hot pocket to be finished.
Guy in the background is your BF? He looks like a downie trying to dress himself but got distracted by his own nipples.

Hey everyone! It's Ciara. A lot of people seem to be really, really angry at me and no matter how many nice things I do, I cant seem to make things right. As a young teen, guys didn't really give me attention. So, when I started using Sup Forums and posting my pics, I got a ton of compliments. I then kind of went on a power trip. My edgy Sup Forums friends then egged me on to scam and to mess with people just because I could. I was so excited by all the attention and power I got that I abused it without really thinking. Looking back, I'm really disgusted by what I did and I'd like to think that I've matured since.

A lot of people who I've never even talked to seem to hate me because of what they read on Sup Forums. People say a lot of nasty things on there. Someone faked a log saying I found fentanyl in my pocket (who just randomly find drugs in their pocket?) and now people say I'm an addict. That's not true. People also say disgusting things like that I had sex at age 14. That isn't true.

I want to apologize for the things I've done. I'm sorry for those I hurt. I'm trying my best now to be a great person and I appreciate all your support. I know this letter won't stop the hate but it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Thank you,

-- Ciara

> You
newfag, here's the only "you" in this thread: (You)

isnt she dead

someone's got to fuck the uglies at the end of the day is guess

no

she is alive n beautiful

I'm happily married to a 10/10

You're a 6 on your best day.

HARD PASS.

Well I fucked a pringles can full of jelly and lube today, at least it didnt speak as much as you would've, fucking try hard.

Nice digits faggot

You post on an anonymous image board, asking how attractive you are, for validation and to deal with your insecurities. You're an attention whore. I'll give you a 3.7 (eyes are too far apart).

Dam you're ugly.

Props for creativity