Real Artists Drawthread

Real Artists Drawthread
Only post in here if you can actually draw and aren't just an avatarfag who draws napkin-scribbles.

Warning that anyone who posts here is going to be mocked and told to leave if they don't draw OP's giant shit fetish. This is not mockery of his fetish for being shitty, it is genuinely and 100% turds that are too big for bodies to produce.

Don't know where that came from, but whatever. Just thought since the current "drawthread" just people talking about Swordbro and blogposting, we could use a real one. Stay salty, scribblefag.

Do you not think I know who you are just by your mediocre drawing? Scatfag, just go back to /trash/, you just come here and get upsetti and cry when no one draws big poopies for you.

shut your whore mouth
delet

It doesn't matte who I am, what I said was true. The other drawthread isn't even a drawthread, just retards blogposting.
>mediocre drawing
And it's still better than what the majority of avatarfags are capable of, so what does that say about your kin?

Triggered!

>two sets of trips

UgggghhuiujjJHHhhii!!!
LOOK'ME I CRI ERVY TIEM! NO ONE DRAWS MY SCAT OH GOD PLS DRAW MY SCAT SOMEONE!
NO U ART SUCK DICK DRAW MUH SCAT PLS
UGHHHIHGHUJVHIJBBHHHHHH!!!!

>And it's still better than what the majority of avatarfags are capable of
man you ride this so hard for someone that isn't even good, how much do you have to talk yourself up? you can barely draw, easily better than first timers and novices but you're nowhere near good. That's not saying everyone in the normal drawthread is, but you're so desperate to jerk yourself off that you lose perspective (a concept you don't understand in drawing either, ironically)

It seems that once an avatarfag is removed from his environment he reverts to a feral state. How interesting.

>man you ride this so hard for someone that isn't even good, how much do you have to talk yourself up?
It's easy when you don't draw scribbles that look like they were drawn by a primary schooler like your friends Pin, Swordbro and Shadow.

Second one was meant for

There's so much wrong with that drawing.

It's actually worse than the shit I did in middle school.

If you're older than 15, I'd suggest finding a new hobby. It's obvious that you have no talent, nor skill.

>It's actually worse than the shit I did in middle school.
I'm seeing words but I'm not seeing any art.

i-its good because its not an avatar.... :(
pls draw me a giant poop the size of a human body so i can get off pleasepleaseplease?? :3

Are you illiterate, kid. This isn't a drawthread for avatarfags, so go back to your blog thread already.

They act JUST LIKE THIS IN THEYR OWN THREADS! And no one would have gone here if you hadn't bothered to advertise your pure thread in the cancer one anyhow.

Here you go, OP.
Maybe when you're done reading, you won't draw like Chris-Chan anymore.

>avatarfags are this mad

requesting for please insult me

Avatarfags are not allowed in this thread. Go away.

taking requests

Post art

>scatty trying to keep his thread alive
Here's my final bumb 4 u

That's bucket knight without his shovel.

>draw thread
> no draw fags allowed
K

>avatarfags
>drawfags
Pick one

Well, give me something to draw and then I'll post it

you have to go back

Whats the difference between a drawfriend and a avafag?

we'll seing as there no fucking at at all in the thread
im going with
>avatarfags
are
>drawfags

Actually all avatarfags are drawfags, but not all drawfags are avatarfags

You first

One actually draws and the other just posts old scribbles of his poorly-designed OC

Whatever you say, avatarfag

Fine. Draw a Potato holding a gun saying "delet this"

That's too boring

Requesting this imp coloured

HOLY FUCK THE ROAD CAPTCHA IS TRRGGINERG ME

yeS MY FRIEND

Well I wanted to start with something simple just so you could prove you are a drawfag. Tell me what isn't boring.

I better join the other thread

Draw Eggs gaping her asshole to the size of a grapefruit, showing the viewer her red insides.

Most annoying avafag?
Most lovable?
And why.

is that from CoC?

>I'm not an artist
Lol, I knew it.

Link to other thread?

how'd you know?

>Most annoying avafag?
All of them
>Most lovable?
None of them
>And why.
Because they're avatarfags

no it's from CoCk

>losers and mindless sheep moving to the other thread

feels good to be a REAL ARTIST

>> images

wow

>real artist
Kek

What's so funny? You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Okay buddy

Requesting a giantess hellhound from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia swallowing a person whole and alive. If you could, do an extra panel to the side showing the person in her stomach along with some other normal foods. And then another panel to the side with a POV shot of the person looking down her open mouth that they're about to be dropped in to. The person being eaten should be about the size of her tongue.

Posting this here too, since I have no idea which is the real drawthread.

It's no use, friend. Avatarfags have driven the actual artists away from this board.

I can always hope.

I'm still here.

You can barely draw though. You're an avatarfag.

no we fucking aren't.

it's more like squares and rectangles, all squares are technically rectangles but no rectangle is a square.

that's a bit much for a free request thread.

Not him but why bump this? Are you even a drawfag?

No, but the shitposting here is much more amusing than in the other thread

This thread is dead though

Where is my fucking picture

gimme my fucking picture br0

Leyla, I'm sorry, it's taking ages to do. I've done the woman, the turd, the drawers and the poster. I still need to do the turd pentagram on the floor and a bookcase. I can post the picture as proof of progress but then it'd spoil the surprise.

And I'm sorry, it's just hard because I'm not very good. Back when it was a basic sketch I went to get advice on a drawing thread and realised how lame my art is.

that's not leyla they're just copying the meme

I started to realise it shortly after I posted it because I remembered she wouldn't be up for a few more hours, but yeah.

>Back when it was a basic sketch I went to get advice on a drawing thread and realised how lame my art is.
kek you didn't need advice from a drawing thread to see that

>avatarfag in any position to mock others
Lol, post your artwork, chump. I want to see your chickenscratch avatar.

>I can post the picture as proof of progress but then it'd spoil the surprise.
damage control, there is no picture

you can't even finish a picture for the one retard that's even nice to you. Pretty fucking disrespectful if you ask me.

>retard
stop being polite.
both of them should fucking die

>damage control, there is no picture
Keep thinking that, avatarfag. I know your plan. You want me to post the current version before it's finished so you can show Leyla before it's complete to spoil the surprise. Nice try bud.

fuck Leyla

I just want to laugh at your bad delivery.

Lets see that mentally-ill WIP that you've been slaving away over.

Here's a super, super low res pic so you can't spoil it for her, chump.

how do you know when they wake up

Because back when she was drawing my request and I was waiting for her she said she had to go to bed and told me how many hours she thought she'd be.

and you figured out her sleeping schedule just from that info.

huh.

I figured out that she'd go to bed when she said she would. What's so hard to get?

you're weird

I think that's a requisite for posting on Sup Forums, yes?

aw hei goys.

Go away fag

gomen, but iv built up an immunity.

so where's the actual art nigger

You haven't built up an ability to draw though

Where's the actual artists?

HAROOO
BAITO THREADO DESU?

Well played

Shut up weeb

o?
ur ability to not be disgusting hasnt changed either~

Needs a lot of work tbh. get off Sup Forums and work on your art

That's not the final version, this is.

requesting art of rad shovel knight doing skateboard tricks

i mean its not bad, it looks bland in terms of shading and the hands and fingers dont look all the right, especially the one resting on the hip area. It should bend to the contour of the hip and leg. Also their is no distributation of weight on the leg thats on the ground, makes it look like their floating rather than doing workout.

Coffee is overrated.
Garrosh is a tosser.
KaTie is a soft puss.
There is no cow level.

That is all.

>Coffee is overrated.
FALSE.
>Garrosh is a tosser.
True.
>KaTie is a soft puss.
TRUE AND??
There is no cow level.
get the fuck online..

This thred is comical.
That is all.

I know it's not that great. I'm not too good at anatomy.

I don't really do shading on linearts though. I do on my digital stuff in Paint. I coloured that pic in Krita, didn't do shading though.

The OR was happy with it at least. He was only expecting the P&P delivery.

>Bone and flesh and metal
I like it