m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTHtkGlJPUg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be 18
>Know everything about the world

>be millennial
>be a poor NEET

You have no idea how much more drive Generation X and Generation Z have

So what have you done with your life so far?

>Gen Z
>Born from 93 to present

"OMG I'm such a 90s kid xD"

"I was born le wrong generation ;/"

Get fucked, '88 for lyfe.

Start my own company whereas you are just a poor NEET who should be gassed or hanged when the day of the rope comes.

t. Degenerate, Driveless Millennial

Gas yourself

'88 isn't millennial you brain dead turd.

You realize more people respect generation Z than millennials now, right?

>A minority of demographers and researchers start the generation in the mid-to-late 1970s, such as Synchrony Financial which describes Millennials as starting as early as 1976,[22][23] Mobilize.org which uses 1976–1996,[24] MetLife which uses birth dates ranging from 1977–1994,[25] and Nielsen Media Research which uses 1977–1995.[26][27]

You lose, now fucking gas yourself, degenerate.

What makes the Warriors more millennial than any other team?

Yo I'm a 94' but my boss at work frequently refers to this woman born in 86 as a millennial is this shit even right?

>No one is particularly alpha.
>Everyone tries to shortcut their way to success without going through the lumps.
>All the players are soft-spoken and autistic, except Draymond who's a loudmouth donkey
>Most entitled team in NBA history

And if you can't see this, you're probably a millennial who should end their own existence and stop posting here and get a fucking job rather than being a poor autistic NEET wasting your time on here.

Let us Gen Z people do the talking here. Stay the fuck out.

See

That's not the Giants or Dodgers.

>implying Arsekek isn't millennial but the most successful football club in the world is

Arsenal=Warriors
Chelsea=Lakers

This. Also
>their fanbase is from the limp-wristed cesspool of a place known as the San Francisco Bay Area. (Excluding the nignogs in inner Oakland who relate more with Draymond)

They have Draymond, Pachulia and Barnes now. While they aren't bad motherfuckers like the bad boy pistons they're definitely not soft

>the most successful football club in the world
umm about that

>Pachulia
>not soft

WEW LAD

You're just embarassing yourself at this point. Please stop posting here. You've already tried to argue but you lost, fucking millennial

>umm about that

And?

Chelsea has won more than your shitty meme millennial club. Argument over.

How many on Sup Forums was born in 1999 or before 1980?

Does nothing for years then gets lucky and won't shut up about the one good thing they did

I'd say around 70% are born 1999 or later, the 30% is nothing but degenerate Reddit-browsing millennials.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTHtkGlJPUg

The most millennial nba team is the 76ers though.

>or later

Isn't this site 18+?

But the average age in the Bay Area is 36. How is that millennial?

But I have absolutely no drive and I'm 1993. Explain that shit.

99% of professional athletes right now are millennials.

>people still post in these threads

Why?

That average age IS millennial you dunce.

1993 is millennial, you already lost. Now let Gen Z take over for you driveless fucks.

Pic very related.

Because people need to realize how poor and driveless they are, such as yourself and the rest of your millennial buttbuddies.

The average age on Sup Forums is younger than you think. But that's a good thing anyways. Gen Z will kick your millennial ass anyways.

>lil kids falling for boomer brainwashing "generation" meme
lol

t. Millennial

How are the Warriors a millennial team? They sucked for the first twelve years after the millennium. Do you idiots even think before you post?

>It's a bitter old fag posting on Sup Forums because that's all his life has amounted to
depressing, desu.

lots of underage jimmies being rustled here

dont worry you will get crippling depression like the rest of us soon enough

He was born in 1999 and he's the CEO of a construction firm. Think again before you post, millennial. What have YOU accomplished in your life other than turning out to be a poor NEET?

>No one is particularly alpha.
>Everyone tries to shortcut their way to success without going through the lumps.
>All the players are soft-spoken and autistic, except Draymond who's a loudmouth donkey
>Most entitled team in NBA history
>>their fanbase is from the limp-wristed cesspool of a place known as the San Francisco Bay Area. (Excluding the nignogs in inner Oakland who relate more with Draymond)

Connect the dots. Otherwise, you're just a pathetic driveless poor NEET millennial.

You mean the future of society whereas you have failed?

Nice meme, millennial. No wonder you're still posting here STILL after not taking the L.

>ceo of a construction firm
>he's a fucking self employed contractor talking shit

LOL

And he's accomplished more than you ever will.

Why haven't you stopped posting here and taken the L? It's obvious you're hiding something or just want to keep going while the big boys here are having their way with you, fucking millennial.

oh my mistake it's just one underage jimmy being rustled

>he's 18
>engaged and soon to have a kid
>crippling depression

You STILL can't take the L, can you?

I'm 42, cuck

I dont need to boost on the internet about how successful I am little boy

>stealth boomers who refuse to deny they are boomers crying nonstop

classic

Then it proves you've accomplished nothing in your life, and it inevitably means you're a failed poor driveless NEET and a millennial, which explains everything. Do you know that 1988 is right smack dab in the middle of the Millennial Generation? Because that's where you lost first. I am astounded you are still trying when all you've done is lost and lost the argument. My 18 year old son has accomplished SO MUCH MORE than you've ever had. This is just sad. Jesus Christ.

I'm a Gen Xer, learn the difference between Xers and Boomers.

Do you millennials have any sense of trying to get their facts plain?

This actually makes sense now that I think about it.
>content to suck for years because they think some stupid idea will magically make them good eventually

If millennials were so great, why aren't there as many millennial billionaires as Generation X or boomers?

>child at 18
way to waste your best years retard

People respect teenagers? Millenial generation ends around 1997.

>thinking OP is older than 15

More like 1998, but nice try, keep moving the goalposts, millennial.

t. Virgin Millennial who will never have kids and provide a foundation for the future.

It's people like you who have caused the downfall of society, and the younger people are learning this fast before you can ever blink an eye.

He's actually 18 and the CEO of a Construction Firm, what have you accomplished now? Being a poor driveless NEET? Because it sure seems like you're persistent as fuck and can't explain yourself. What failures in your life are you trying to hide?

>Off by 1 year
Wow you sure showed me, kek. I've heard varying definitions for the end of the millenial generation but all of them put it between 1996-2000.

Regardless, that's even worse since it guarantees all of gen Z to be teenagers or younger still. I'll ask again, people respect teenagers?

Have fun with the divorce at 20

They are by the days because they're the most informed generation since Gen X. The rise in young CEOs is evident with those born in 1999 or later. Maybe if you at least tried in your developmental stages in life you'd get yourself more respected, but obviously not since you're here, being a driveless poor NEET with nothing going for him and hiding more of his failures.

This thread is reminding me of the old days with that tripfag who pretended to be an ultra alpha Chad. Think his name was Ice. Every thread was a shitstorm.

You're on here too though

This is fun

Not an argument.

Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen. She's not a slut like you want to believe though. That's a millennial thought, why are you still posting here?

I'll bet he has accomplished more than you ever have since you're autistic enough to remember this.

>Former Army Vet in Iraq
>married with 2 children
>former CEO of a Construction Company, recently handed over duties to my son because I was so proud of who he's become, therefore taking a lesser position albeit at more pay thanks to tenure
>younger son is about to start his own family business and he's 16 years old

Try harder now. Because you fucking can't.

Pic related. I've met so many people who are "hardcore die hard Seattle fans" but never liked football before Seattle won and don't watch it at all.

nice handout

Fuck you, I remember when Sosa was supposed to help them get places :/

I think you meant to post the cowboys

Not an argument.

You mean the more successful franchise and not the pretending coastcuck one led by a beta male?

Yeah, I think your argument holds valid weight. Now tell me, what have you accomplished in your life, son? You're probably a millennial behind this, but I'm interested in hearing about your failures in life.

>typical boomer
>engages in nepotism
I am shocked. SHOCKED.

>successful 100% because of a handout from daddy
>signing his life away to a teenager and having a kid at 18

Then try harder at life, because if I'm gonna raise my kids right, then you're never gonna know that feeling with the failures you've committed in your life.

Now tell me, why have you STILL not taken the L?

He'll at least have a job, unlike the degenerate millennials like you posting here, and the Warriors who rely on cheap memechucking to win, and probably would not be employable elsewhere because they're either soft-spoken and autistic or loudmouth donkeys.

>I'm going to raise my kids right by just handing them everything they have ever wanted

LOL

Who /Millennial with a good work ethic, and can accept responsibility for your own actions/ here?

fucking 90% of us

Not you. Since you still haven't taken the L.

See above. Why are you still posting here when you're all just poor driveless NEETs who can't take the L?

Missing the point entirely. The bottom line is I disciplined my son into getting into hard work and he's done enough to make me give him the CEO position. HUGE difference from babying like what the Currys do.

Im a different leaf than the one you were arguing with lad.

Id say less. I know a significant amount of people who literally blame everything on someone else.

You know very well you're just saying that to weasel out of your already failed argument. Now even if you were different, I'd bet you're still a driveless millennial who's no better than the surprisingly amount of sheer ratio of millennials to actually productive members of society replying in this thread, an anomaly duly noted, but still a shocking case.

Besides, who do you have to blame for your own failures? if you say yourself, MAYBE I'll be impressed. But you'll probably never recover.

>autistic
Where do you think you are bud?

o-ok

I'm not a failure tho

This is some intense roleplaying.

because I'm not at work at the moment. Why are you posting here?

You tried a bit harder with your bait thread this time by pretending to be the dad instead of the kid but you just cant keep your story straight. I think you're just not good at this.

This has to be the absolute worst thread of the 2010s on Sup Forums. Congrats.

What does this have to do with the Warriors?

>thinking millennials aren't objectivelythe best

>x team who has won recently

>42
>white
>uses Sup Forums
That's ripe cuck material

He wouldn't lie on the internet.... would he?!

>Arguing on the internet confirms your worth in life

Autism

>Claim to have kid at 18
>Claim oldest son is now 18
>Claim to be 42
That's not how math works

>mfw I successfully trolled everyone here pretending to be OP's father therefore making him a meme with millennial tendencies himself with his future threads at 100% lost credibility