Astronomy

Astronomy
Been doing satellite watching tonight, using a satellite tracker to ID the ones I see.

Anyone other astronomy anons out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B001DDW9UW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_X4G4zb8N2CS0K
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love it. I'm a capricorn. What are you?

Massachusetts here. Took this picture with my community College telescope last fall. Looking to upgrade my 8" dobsonian for a refractor soonish. What do you have?

Nice to see other people who like to watch the sky and wonder.
Have you ever been waiting for the Iridium flares? I once was camping with some friends, and my tracker notified that an awesome sighting was coming, and showed it to them. They didn't even know about it, and loved the experience.
Lovely.

Fuck you

You must be a Leo.

I've seen things...

I saw 2 tonight and I'm waiting on a third comeing up in a few minutes.

Tiangong 2 also flew by but it was too low for me to spot.

I have a satelite tracker and an ISS tracker that also tracks iridium flares

That's pretty good

My currebt teliscope is trash buy I'm hopeing to get a good reflector soon. My dad is building an observatory on his property so I'll get to play with that at some point.

I was camping with my gf last summer in the desert and at night we just looked up and there she was, our milky way spiral galaxy. I imagined where Sagittarius have could be back then, you know our super massive black hole. Massive like the bbc under white dicks. I told my gf its so massive just as a true bbc compared to whitey cock. But she got it really fast since mentioned massive and bbc. Then we banged hard on desert sand until a coyote joined us for a andromeda colliding threesome.

I think we have the same app, then.
What is the brighter magnitude you've seen? The one when we were camping was -8, which was really spectacular.

Well, I'm a poorfag and I don't have a telescope yet. I'm into photography so I'll probably buy thinking on the camera first, but I'm not yet there. Maybe when I can spare some money.

on what page you can see it?

The last one at 6 was a shitty magnitude 0.5

But the one comeing up in 15 minutes is supposed to be magnitude 6.6 so here's Hopeing

I'm just useing the top rated satellite tracker on my phone but I'm sure you can find one online.

Orion 8944 SkyQuest XT6 Classic Dobsonian Telescope amazon.com/dp/B001DDW9UW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_X4G4zb8N2CS0K

That's what I started with, 8" version. Best $350 I've ever spent.

She said coyote dick would be better than my dick. I got mad and said no. So she dropped acid and burried her sleeping bag in the sand after she cooked some cactus to garnish the burrial site. Then she looked at the sky again an dreamed of that black hole cock filling her up when she played with herself. I have it all on video, use it to fap daily. She left me for byron leftwich.

Yeah sun was already up but that flare was bright enough to see.

this is the result of 8 years of work from both me and my dad

>Astronomy
>watching satelites
Fag

Careful

Or the ISIS satellite will get you

Gone in one huge merciless sandstorm hahahaha

daaamn. that's an impressive scope.