2 years ago I dumped my gf of 7 years. Today she texted me for the first time saying she misses me everyday. I moved on...

2 years ago I dumped my gf of 7 years. Today she texted me for the first time saying she misses me everyday. I moved on, new gf, new life and generally feel great.

But I feel guilty and shitty hearing my ex hasn't moved on. What do? Should I text her back?

Don’t do it user. She’s trying to make you feel guilty on purpose

Don't text her back.... block her and move on. She's an ex for a reason and u don't miss her u only miss the memories, plus imagine how bad ur gf would feel if she finds out

Didn't work the first time, block and move on m8

Her life isn't your responsibility

>2 years ago I dumped my gf of 7 years
> Today she texted

You didn't block her number
Either fake or you are an idiot.

Ignore her.

she doesn't miss you. shes probably been doing fine but all of a sudden no one wanted her that day so she went to you. girls do that shit all the time, she's just trying to use you as a backup. dont fall for it.

Text her back with a video railing your new girl.

Dont you fucking text her back! Its a trap! She was left in the past for a reason. Dont shove a turd back up your ass. Just let her go. Keep looking ahead to see where youre going, never behind

take advantage of her vulnerability, fuck her one last time, and then block her number

Counterpoint to all these fucking pussies:

You just had a side piece fall out of the sky. Don't be a fag.

Don't text her, she prob just got dumped and needs someone familiar

This

this
but really she got aids and wants to pass it onto you too now.

This guy knows. Don't listen to all these beta virgins

only correct post ITT

See her and make her hate you make her not love you at all then you won't feel guilty and maybe she'll move on with her life
don't mention it to your girlfriend and call you're ex don't text at all

She blocked me. I don't hate her, I wawnt her to be happy and move on.

Maybe you're right.

I'm quite happy with my new girl, wouldn't do that to her

She's a female. She probably is planning some tricky shit just to hurt your feelings.

Ask her if u could fuck her ass bareback. Do it. Fool her into letting your filthy dirty smegma covered cock into her delicated white pinky lipped soft warm humid tongueful mouth. Than move on. The bitch just feel lonely but she probably took the d right after you left her 7 years ago. She ain't no woman. She is a whore.

She is jealous you moved on before her and its trying to ruin your relationship.

IGNORE HER

well it's not her you're doing it to, it's your ex

thanks for the advice