Fun time posting Draw thread

Fun time posting Draw thread
post here if you just want to have a good time and draw

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/darkstalkers/images/6/63/Darkstalkers_Resurrection_Morrigan.png/revision/latest?cb=20121122175731
imgur.com/a/w9N8D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wholesome edition.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

you're fucking pathetic

>Wholesome
LOL

>TFW its an unfeeling bot
HA

Requesting a giantess hellhound from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia swallowing a person whole and alive. If you could, do an extra panel to the side showing the person in her stomach along with some other normal foods. And then another panel to the side with a POV shot of the person looking down her open mouth that they're about to be dropped in to.

requesting art of this golem

didn't eggs give you a really good one already?
you got what you were after /monster/ bro
please don't embarrass the board with this faggotry

draw pleinair wearing a school uniform with a long skirt

t. normie
To back to Facebook and let us post what we like.

>didn't eggs give you a really good one already?
Not really. It was just her holding up a tiny guy, no swallowing, stomach view, or POV of her maw even

nameless come back I need some fat robot ass

Guess I join the other thread and ask for requests there

>Eggs is too pussy to even draw vore
Wow. What happened to Eggs? I remember him drawing his avatar being swallowed by a snake once.

oh so vore
yeah i don't think anyones going to do that for you
maybe ask /chaos/ they might already have some art of that
but i can guarantee trying to do to monster girls what faggots did to furries isn't going to work
monster girl are wholesome and decent rape machines

shit fetishes like vore, inflation, and NTR will not be tolerated by the extremely autistic community

TRUST ME

Requesting a nude, blond haired, farmer girl with freckles only wearing overalls being fucked silly by a horse. ( bonus points for her saying something like: "How can these black and white bois even compete?")

Requesting this coloured; characters are Mercy and Pharah from Overwatch

Most anoying drawfag?

Most lovable?

And why.

>the wow what happened to Eggs meme
I don't mind drawing vore, but the drawing I drew was just what appeared to me at the time.

To make things easier, the request or should also type out what scale he wants them to be in, as vore comes in many sizes.

Requesting Yuno wearing an outfit similar to Morrigan on Darkstalkers.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/darkstalkers/images/6/63/Darkstalkers_Resurrection_Morrigan.png/revision/latest?cb=20121122175731

But more revealing and sexier.

swordbro

nelsha

I don't know. I'm fairly new to the Sup Forums drawthreads, only been here for a couple weeks.

There are no drawfags on /chaos/.
But you're mistaken about the more /d/ tier fetishes not being part of the MG community. It's fucking everywhere. You'd have to be willfully blind not to see it.

>Most annoying avafag?
All of them
>Most lovable?
None of them
>And why.
Because they're avatarfags

>Most annoying drawfag?
Swordbro, constant spamming of his shitty request. This has been going on for at least half a year
>Most lovable
None, I don't really know each that well to go into actual personality

i guess but i only stay on board where shit tier fetishes get you banned on the spot

One can dream...

Requesting colors.

Color REF imgur.com/a/w9N8D

>Most anoying drawfag?
can't say any in particular maybe the ones that constantly re post the same drawings rather than drawing new content.
>Most lovable?
there are a lot of friendly and adorable characters thats hard to decide
>And why.
because you asked an inane set of questions about people who come here to draw things

>friendly and adorable characters
wat.

lurk more

So /monster/ then?
I used to go there all the time before it went downhill over year or so ago. I understand why they want to keep the /d/ stuff out of there, but I can't say I've ever got banned there though; I've always been careful about what I post and where I post it. The place filled up with too many turbo-autists to tolerate however. Every time I go back to check it out, feels like one big tard playground. No good content really comes from there anymore. Best just to stick with /mgt/ on /jp/ and the Discords nowadays.

Characters can be used as a term to describe real people, user.

Who would be genuine friendly?

how about we not start this peanut gallery conversation. throwing around opinions only leads to salty arguments and hurt feelings.

>people who come here to draw things
Lol, where?

meh the cyoas are fun and at least there's no NTR, and other shit
so if i have to choose between playing with autists and playing with degenerates
ill take the Autists

Maybe if you fags drew instead of blogposting these peanut gallery conversations wouldn't happen.

>Lol, where?
lurk more insult less

Telling someone, they are friendly will cause drama? Really?

Lewd choccy milk

The truth isn't insulting

i get the feeling you would be condescending and insulting regardless of the amount or quality of content artists post here.
more giving opinions on weather or not some people are nice and not mentioning others would lead to hurt feelings
>The truth isn't insulting
negative opinions how ever are insulting

>i get the feeling you would be condescending and insulting regardless of the amount or quality of content artists post here.
Not really. Because if there was actual artists here instead of avatarfags these threads wouldn't be so shit.

>negative opinions how ever are insulting
So is calling an avatarfag /soc/posting group a "drawthread".

???

The titties produce choccy milk

>not mentioning others would lead to hurt feelings
Really? Every drawfag has another audience. Do they expect to be liked by everyone?

do you literally come to these threads on a daily basis just to belittle people so you can feel better about yourself? because it kind of seems that way to be honest.

Never liked CYOAs so that's probably in part why I don't really like the place too much.
Almost no drawfags there either, the autists drove most out a long while back. I think, what? There's like 2 - 3 left drawfags there left?
So with the lack of content and the regular sperg-outs, it's just not worth going there. Any good art that does get posted there always makes it way to the wikis anyhow.

???

He just has to kill some time until someone draws him scat.
There isn't much in his life besides shit.

requests plz, no anime characters, or video game characters, or creativity, and u HAVE TO REQUEST my avatar, and no real life stuff, and NO LEWDS, unless my avatar is in it. And dont ever request to me again after and NO COMPLAINING, or CRITICS. And u have to let me use my avatar everytime I speak otherwise your not my friend AND if u hate me u like furry scat smegma diaper futa loli!!!

gmorn pin

Do you literally come to these threads on a daily basis just to whiteknight avatarfags so you can feel superior while under user, Eggs? Because it definitely seems that way to be honest.

Hi Hero

Keep projecting avatarfag.

hi

That's hot.

hi leyla

Keep your shitty waifu out of our memes.

we actually started up a pretty good
"get good at drawing" thread so the numbers are on the rise most of them are still pretty new but we're encouraging people to participate more

Honestly i just like the "pure love" aspect of it
so i guess to each there own i guess but really i think it's just it refused to bend on its principals and i guess some people just don't like that

I haven't actually visited the /mgt/ on /jp/
i only come to Sup Forums for the draw threads since 8ch in pretty slow these days
high quality posts though usually at least

>Lewd
You Americans and your silliness to think bare breasts are lewd.

i guess
:^)

A bare penis is not lewd either

maybe singling out who you think is a better artist or nicer people is a counter productive thing to do. giving my opinion on those things wont contribute anything one way or another.also constantly asking for a rating of your piers also is counter productive because it leads to nothing but mud slinging and finger pointing.
>thinking im Eggs
you can't even give a straight answer rather you reshuffle my words to suit your own agenda. i've white knighted no one i asked a valid question and you didn't give a valid answer. my conversation with you is finished

I think this user fails to understand that these are DRAW threads. Artists. There may be some shit artists like myself but who cares? If i suck i just gotta get better. Right?

No. Why would it be?

Too bad you wont get better.

>also constantly asking for a rating
I wasn't aware, it happens alot.

you have to practice first. always practice
then maybe you will be good!

I hope you get sick and die

>i've white knighted no one
Lol. wrong.

I understand perfectly. That's why I'm puzzled about the 95% /soc/posting to 5% actual drawing ratio

Why are you angry? You know it's true.

Amazing thank you so much!!!, but you forgot her head piece

I-it's a naked penis, that's lewd!

got yah

There is nothing lewd about the human body.

Maybe if the board picks back up again I might return, but until then, it's not worth the time to visit there anymore, especially when any good content from there gets cycled around from place to place.

Why are you so bitter, why do you sit in these threads complaining all day?

I honestly don't know how to go about coloring it, I'm sorry, i just can't read the linework well.

He's right, you know.

But think of the children!

That's exactly what I'm doing.

would you be able to do this one? I'd really appeciate it

Don't worry then, thank you again.

You think sitting inside complaining all day is right?

wait ... so we can draw naked characters without being lewd?
does this apply to non humans, too?

Because i am unperturbed and i will practice until end of time until im at, better, or at least comparable to futa master Bosshi, which therefore invalidates your retort.

NO

i already asked this .they won't answer they will deflect with condescending comments and self appreciating opinions that have no real merit to them

>until end of time
Good luck with that

Sorry, going to go rest.
Sure thing.

You guys have a good one.

Did you read what he posted?

YES

DO NOT THINK OF THE CHILDREN LIKE THAT

im really enjoying all this art guys wow such a great thread

ty for the boner

Feel like a preopt trans choosing a bathroom.
I'm not sure if I am a shitty artist or an "avatarfag".