Doll thread

Doll thread

Other urls found in this thread:

beautiful-dolls.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&pg=categories&zenid=bpn52jm06t49ii12ls81sl59d5
dollforum.com/forum/
z-onedoll.com/process/i=25&comContentId=25.html
aliexpress.com/item/100-same-as-below-picture-140cm-Japanese-Sex-Dolls-Real-Sex-Doll-Full-Size-Silicone-with/32779470023.html?spm=2114.search0203.0.0.ehOfhr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone here who owns Molly or Bel?

Show us the rest of her body..

Is this a sex doll? Damn. Why aren't all of you Morons on any watchlists?

doll rape is crime or what?

I hope mine arrives next week, production should be done any day now.
>fabric instead of tpe/silicone
>removable insert
>silicone in butt and tits
>very soft & warm to the touch, kind of like a person wearing a body stocking
>great for cuddling/sleeping with
>option for realistic head if that's your thing
>sub 1k$
beautiful-dolls.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&pg=categories&zenid=bpn52jm06t49ii12ls81sl59d5

Oh god I would fuck her mouth 24,7.

more

Best one by far

come on guys. There are like three cringe threads up already.

SAUCE ??? MORE !!!

last one for me, if ppl are interrested, those dolls are called Ball-jointed dolls or BJD.

google: Elfgutz

thx dude. and nice dubs!

Why are doll threads always riddled and ruined with pedo shit.

A pedos crime is existing tbqh.

no 1 stop u 2 post adult dolls feel free to post them

Oh my god, where can i buy one of those?

There are several sellers. Check the doll forum: dollforum.com/forum/
If you want as cheap as possible: aliexpress
If you want loli: www.dollhouse168.biz/ but browse in Korean, English version doesn't show them.

shub niggurath ?

>www.dollhouse168.biz/
thank u , several cum will be in your honor

Is that the current Bel version? when did you get your doll?

Holy shit

I'm not the dollguy, just love his pics. I got one on the way I love the look of those TPE dolls, but I don't think the maintenance on those is something I want to deal with, and I mainly want one to sleep with. An advanced body pillow.

I can almost understand buying one of these silicone sex dolls, but fabric?

You know you want some of this.

Listed my reasons Different strokes for different folks. Some want realism and the skin-like feeling and the slapping of skin on 'skin'.
I just want something soft & warm to cuddle with, that'll fool my senses in bed, and to occasionally use for 'advanced masturbation' (since you can't really call it sex).
I've had relationships, and I'm kinda done with em, can't be arsed trying again and again to find that one you truly click with. I've got amazing bros, living with one atm, I'm truly happy. The only thing I miss is a body to snuggle up with, and a fabric doll will do just fine to fill that hole.

You can cuddle with silicone, user.

Goddamn. I know you're doing what you gotta do to get by. But that's sad and messed up. And defeatist.

Maintenance & cost is a lot higher, and they aren't as warm as fabric.

Meh. I'm happy and not hurting anyone, and I've finally stopped thinking I need anyone's approval for anything. Such freedom, and so little worries.
You do you.

I agree with that. Not hurting anyone. Just. well.. you? You sound very resigned to an ersatz 'woman'. But maybe that's for the best? Dunno. Anyway. Sup Forums. You make sense here as much anywhere

Anyone have or ever fucked this doll? I want to fugg it but didn't find any reviews

anyone know where I can get one of these?

>and they aren't as warm as fabric.
z-onedoll.com/process/i=25&comContentId=25.html

Oh, like that. That's not how I feel. I just like soft cuddly things, at the moment my couch is filled with pillows, I got some of those super soft blankets n stuff. The reason I ordered this doll and not just a body pillow is for the masturbation part, and it's a lot more fun for instance to spoon.
I know a real person is an another level, but I really don't need/want that. I get plenty human interaction otherwise.
I kinda gave up on a real relationship, maybe. But there's several reasons for that, none of which I can or want to change. I'm not depressed, I'm a functioning member of society, I know what I want with my life.
But I also realize that this probably all sounds like excuses from a pathetic person. And society looks down on dolls like this, but I don't give a damn.

Price & maintenance still a lot higher.

There's less maintenance on a silicone doll compared to a TPE doll.

I know, but I read that they don't feel as good? And a same size doll (I don't want a child size) would cost me 3-4 times as much as this fabric doll.
And with all the advantages and disadvantages lined up, a fabric doll still is exactly what I was looking for, as opposed to the tpe/silicon which I thought were the only options.

boys, is this is scam?
The doll price is so low yet the shipping fee is a big as the doll price itself.
aliexpress.com/item/100-same-as-below-picture-140cm-Japanese-Sex-Dolls-Real-Sex-Doll-Full-Size-Silicone-with/32779470023.html?spm=2114.search0203.0.0.ehOfhr

Aliexpress has great customer protection, even the smallest packets are tracked and they'll know when you signed off for it. If you don't receive the package, or can prove it's not what was promised, you get your money back.

Why is the price of a 140cm doll so low though? I don't know if you're getting the same price, it's like 350 euros for me for a total of around 600. That's pretty fucking cheap.

Buying from a reputable vendor or straight from the manufacturer is better.

Any body know any UK sites to buy from