APOLOGIZE CUCKS

APOLOGIZE CUCKS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem
youtube.com/watch?v=Cux8zcmeUwo
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also interdimensional demons?

Explain the black magic, demonic and tinfoil hat stuff too please, I'm curious.

And its not like other celebrities ever talked about this stuff here and there:
- Elijah Wood made vague allegations in May 2016 that Hollywood had pedophile predators.
He's one example I can think of at the top of my head. There are more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

this is alex jones.

yeah, if it came out of jones' mouth, or a guest of his, it's 100% pure bullshit.

A broken clock is right twice a day

My old Casio LCD isn't

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem
>To be or not to be.
Hey, Sid. No. 45682 is onto something
>That is the quenxcgsj
Fuckfuckfuck

Never. Learn a new word, faggot. 'cuck this' and 'cuck that.' dumbass conservative white kids that I would butt fuck w the headless corpse of a parent. You neobirch "ends justify the means' fuckers only exist to test the sincerity of First Amendment guarantees. Mcfucking kill yourself.

jones says enough for you to keep listening but he also says complete bullshit. its about 70 percent truth/bending the truth, and a bit mixed with 30 percent bs

You'd have to be a paint drinking retard NOT to think that Hollywood is run by sexual predators and pedos.

You're good, it's entirely impossible for a person to be correct about some things and wrong about others.

Well played.

predators exist everywhere bub

Alex "hang on I just got a text from the hostage rescue team proving your argument wrong after you schooled me lol what a coincidence" Jones was right about one thing.
omg

Alex is like a shot gun. At 100 yards, some of the shot will hit the target.

All these low vitality males triggered in this thread unable to admit the truth.

That doesn't even start to make up for the shit he put the Sandy Hook families through. He should roast in hell

This is the same guy that thought ginseng could cure hiv so...

Most of the shit at 100 yards will hit the target, shotguns aren't blunderbuss's from the 16th century you fucking autist

kys brainwashed cunt

#iamaproudcuck

That's absolutely not true. Shotguns aren't really very useful past 60 yards unless you're shooting a slug.

Why is he always shirtless?

Who didn't know this already? ! Jesus, you're so fucking naive OP
No wonder you believe his bullshit. Everything he says starts with a grain of a verifiable fact so you fund him credible and you begin to trust him. He then goes on to total lunacy as you blindly follow. Classic fortune teller scam.

Fool.

Rich evil narcissists sexually abusing vulnerable adults and children is a lot easier to believe than the waters turning the fucking frogs gay

Cuck comfirmed

[citation needed]

depends on the shot, birdshot aint much dissimilar to blunderbuss' where do you think that sport came about?

Yes except for the fact that OP makes it out like it was his theory only and not the fact that it's been pretty common knowledge since the Seville shit

Never, ever go to /k/

The water is turning the frogs gay though user. Were you born yesterday?>

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Cux8zcmeUwo

>one guy gets in trouble
>hollywood is ran by perverts!
Jesus, you're retarded.

Implying it isn't.

>tfw it will never be 88:88 o'clock

#stillindenial

Alright then, so offer more than the one guy that got caught recently and I'll tell you how you're full of shit.

And? We all already knew.

The problem with Alex Jones is that he focuses on Hollywood but it's disingenuous. The behaviour is rampant in all major corporations from banking to mining but Alex Jones only goes after Hollywood because he wants to pull people from MSM to him so that he can make money. He is just as bad as MSM because he has an agenda and is focused entirely on profit.

WHy do they need to have been caught recently?

>I'M VALIDATED!!! RESPECT ME!
fuck off, retard, this has nothing to do with you

Really read what I wrote. Don't just skim and get frustrated because it's not a YouTube video.

so does the duggar family being filled with similar creeps mean the same thing for conservative organizations?

The elite believe in that shit. He's reporting what they believe.

How many times does this need to be explained before you stop strawmanning?

he has confirmation bias and ignoring literally every other pedophile caught in hollywood because they aren't as well known as jim carrey

[USER RECEIVED Sup Forums GOLD MEMBERSHIP FOR THIS POST]

you dont hold yourself to your own standard.

>literally every other pedophile caught in Hollywood
I'm waiting for that list. I know of Roman Polanski, but Weinstein wasn't a pedophile at all. He went after of age actresses. There's also Bill Cosby. Hardly "run by pedophiles", when it's 3 dudes, only one of them has ever been "at the top" of Hollywood and isn't even going after underage girls. Love that projection of confirmation bias, though, considering that's exactly what this thread is.

>There's also Bill Cosby.
didn't right wing type believe it was a conspiracy against him cause they accusations came out after he got heat for saying black people should take responsibility for ruining their own communities?

No idea. Not really relevant to the topic. I forgot to mention Victor Salva, though. Still not "run by pedophiles".

Actually, Alex rails on about child sex rings, not sexual harassment in the workplace or the rape of grown women.

So still no.

Nigger what? I read what you typed out, it was an entire mess of garbage.

Roman Polanski gets standing ovations in HollyWeird, why do you think that is? Why do you think celebrities say he did nothing wrong? Can you guess where Roman was when he raped that little girl?

Elaborate please? Not merican

One guy who basically ran hollywood.

You need to calm down and re-read what I wrote and try again with your response. I never said it had to be someone recent. You're dyslexic, aren't you?

>ywn get to purchase a vial of Milk of McAdoo or Milk of Millie for $69.95 from the infowarslife store to help fight the globalists

He didn't. They're one production company out of many.

That and he's not a pedophile.

And there's the cuck.

Not that user, but

>Alright then, so offer more than the one guy that got caught recently and I'll tell you how you're full of shit.
>recently

Post pictures or thoughts on why black lives DON'T matter.

Harvey wasn't even close to being the most powerful man in Hollywood. His power was more of a thing in Europe.

>Alright then, so offer more than the one guy that got caught recently
Your exact words nigger, try again. Are you going to answer my question? Who's hot tub was Roman Polanski in when he raped that little girl?

Nothing matters but its cute ypu think you do. Keep it up schoolboy user

Did someone grab someone by the pussy?

Talking about sex abusers and pedos on Sup Forums hmmmm

I think he has a dog in the fight user.

He got a standing ovation cause he won an Oscar after having one of the most storied careers any director has ever had. Its not that complicated.

You think every football player who won an award and was lauded for it was a good person?

thats an aborigine

Just goes to show how fucked up humanity has become when Channel 4 is condemning Pedos.

Holy shit what a fucking faggot

Stay mad faggots

I'm sorry Alex I love you, I still think you are batshit insane though.

You cant expect racistfags on here to do logic. They are the niggers of the white race

Why have multiple Actresses and Actors come out and said the charges should be dropped? Even that people of trash, Meryl Streep, has said it and she claims to be a feminist, lol.

Fuck off tinfoil

>Even that people of trash
*Even that piece of trash*

>"to do logic"
Kill yourself, retard.

>Hollywood is ran by sex abusers
nice Alex
>and pedophiles
and there he goes again
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>the best and brightest of your race
>still savage niggers

Never. Learn a new word, nigger. 'Faggot this' and faggot that.' dumbass liberal white kids that I would butt fuck w the headless corpse of a parent. You neobirch "ends justify the means' fuckers only exist to test the sincerity of First Amendment guarantees. Mcfucking kill yourself.

Are you having a hard time interpreting what Alex said to Joe?

If so, read this book.

God bless Alex Jones he was ahead of his time

What else should we call you Barry?

>Leon in the next room soiling your wife again.

What term would you prefer?

Check this out user.

Friends in high places.

English is not your first language, is it?

No connection to underage prostitution whatsoever!

Because he's A MAAAAN

>literally lists 3 well known pedophiles running Hollywood
>doesn't know of others because he lives under a rock in the middle of Idaho
> thinks that when his mommy walks out of the room with his tendies, they both don't exist anymore

Who molested Cory Feldman then?

I wonder who owns that plane they are on...

Not sure, there are many abusers as he claimed.

That means you don't matter either.
Here ya go, do yourself a favor