>guy close to tears, she's laughing

>promises to stay single for a year
>but got herself a new man only 2 months later
>made a video to justify her actions
>"Why I can't ever stay single"
youtube.com/watch?v=68l-bFezK4U

>western women are all entitled whores

what else is new

Can we please please please stop giving these sluts attention?

how can people watch anymore than 10 seconds of these videos?

Let's be honest, white girls don't do this just out of a pathological self-entitlement or narcissism. They feel a sense of justice from destroying an oppressive male. Laughing in his face because he knows he wont do anything to a powerful woman like her.

In all fairness, that dude was beta as FUCK.

"break up video" is there anything more cucking than that? basically public pussy advertisement.
bought her an apartment?? like what paid a month of rent? who buys a whole apartment for a person?

>>received an apartment from him as a gift
he literally asked for it

buying an apartment as gift...

She's just hard to watch.. I had to lurk a lil her channel is trash.. Fucking Kek nose job

Ok you are right. Lets kill all women.

>Anna Akana

What a gold-digging, feminist fuck she is.

I don't understand why any man would spend any money at all on a woman, let alone proposing marriage to one.

If you have offspring with a woman, you are on the hook for child support no matter what. And you should reproduce with an acceptable woman -- I'm not telling you to stay childless. But why open yourself up to alimony, divorce rape, losing your house, potentially having your prenup thrown out by an activist judge, etc.?

If a woman genuinely wants to be with you, she'll respect your desire for no marriage certificate, no shared mortgage [check your common law marriage laws folks, it's fucked up in the South and Canada], no joint bank account, etc. Make sure you keep all assets you can in a family trust that isn't actually in YOUR name so there is no legal claim to it. Rich people do this shit all the time, but so can you.

>1 month after breakup
>What's In My Mouth? (w/David)
holy shit can't stop laughing

shut the fuck up you faggot. this shit is inexcusable

>serial monogamous

What the fuck...that's like saying "I'm a slut, but with only one guy at a time."

These bitches are mentally ill.

>grown adults in graphic tees

Isn't she Ray William Johnsons ex? I hate that I recognize her.

Looks like he deserved it. He's a moron. You reap what you sow.

>histrionic psychopath viciously abuses someone, oh and she follows a health dietary regimen

Harming yourself and others, for another's profit, for your own hedonism, and your own machismo delusions about what manly neovolk fascist autists ought to eat is probably about as bluepilled as you can get tbqhfam

kek b with u all

>whores
>beta whore enablers
2 sides, same coin

>Buying her an apartment before she even agrees to marriage and signs a pre-nup
I have very little sympathy for clueless betas. He sounds like the kind of dude that would fall for a Nigerian prince scam.

stop sliding threads with feces tier threads about whores

LMFAOOOOOO I didn't even see that.

Even cucks don't deserve this sort of cruelty.

What a fucking rotten Cuntermensch

>vegan
>healthy

>Housing space as a gift

This is why you must always remember to stay the alpha in the relationship. If he had done this. He would have dumped her ass long, because he would've saw her she was a lying conniving cunt. But alas he got wrapped right around her finger

>some boring cunt films her pathetic life
>gets mad dosh through youtube views

They weren't kidding when they said life isn't fair.

You've to "lock it in Eddy" by knocking her up first.

Unless she has your bun in her oven there is nothing tying her to you.

Why the fuck are you giving them free clicks you idiot?

Marriage fails mainly with beta male and slut "relationships".

If you're a standard alpha, or turn alpha, then an I'd western women. Shit works put betterm Way better.

Marriage law needs to be fixed though.

Or just go full blown East London sharia law

Is that one of the guys from Smosh? Holy shit.

Is that the guy from Smosh?

Acting like a baby in a man's body is inexcusable. Women are women and that's never going to change.

i agree you stuff that pussy up with kids till it cant take anymore no bitch is going to find a side man after having 3 of my kids that pussy will be ruined

yes

There is zero reason to bank on alpha/beta when it comes to your financial health and future. The government will always be more alpha than you.

Marriage law won't be "fixed" because it is working as intended -- funneling money into the hands of women who are more likely to spend it on consumer goods marketed by jewish corporations.

It must be avoided altogether. If a woman won't respect that, it should be pretty clear where her priorities lie.

It is, I just watched it.

Dang. I used to watch them all the time. Anthony never struck me as this beta.

Good those faggots were the beginning of the end for youtube.

You can't call youself a vegan if you still suck your boyfriends meat, faggot.

Everyone should be vegan. It's healthier for individual people and the planet :)

Yes but meat eaters aren't faggots.

> what are common law marriage laws

ahahahahahahaha.

white male = cuck

I know. She got about 800,000 subscribers off of him then just left. I hate it every time I'm reminded of her.

Statistically far more healthy, yes.

I'm not a vegan myself, but I do sympathize with the moral dilemma of industrial farming. I like to think ethics is above the self-edification and retarded posturing that industry apologists employ to justify moral callousness. Animal products are only healthy at all if used as a lean protein source and even this carries caveats.

And be a beta faggot like you?
How about no .l.

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

Karma for the guy, ha. Rolled Smosh.

Bitch will get hers also.

Only still exist in 6 states. They've been outlawed in the other 44.

Go climb Everest.

_ucked

Fill in the blank.

Also this is fate of all beta orbiters so it was destiny for this to unfold as it did.

Lol I'm not a beta faggot. My life is amazing xD

>YouTube personalities

Who literally cares

This is why you never date women who are 8 and above or who think they are 8 and above user, they want to fuck around on the cock carousel until they get to about 31 or so and then want someone to settle down with.

Ever notice the homely girls who know they are a five or a six get married at 22 and make some of the best wives, they know they have hit something good and they will stick to it forever.

Still women nowadays are nothing compared to women from years gone by, I still remember when my sister asked my grandmother how she and my grandfather had been married sixty years (Keep in mind my sister is a hardcore raging 3rd wave feminist) and my grandmother responded with "It is simple really, you keep the house clean, you keep his belly full, you keep his ballsack empty and when he gets home from work let him have his hour of peace and quiet."

You're.
Vegan=faggot
Deal with it

well we have them and in your country, they will go the way of the gay marriage. especially with president hilldabeast

>Points out one woman's turbocuntfaggotry never implied all women are like this
>you think he is from r/9k

Correlation does not imply causation. Vegans are dozens of times more likely to lead a generally healthy lifestyle compared to the general population that includes regular exercise. Pointing to their disgusting eating habits as WHY they're healthier is creating a false narrative.

It disgusts me that people make youtube videos of this shit, and people watch it. How does vlogging cancer get 200,000 views minimum.

"meat eaters" meaning the average person, meaning someone who most likely pays no attention to their diet.
"vegan" meaning someone who makes their diet the center of their life.

If you don't see why that statistic is retarded by now you might be one.

That's cute but this isn't a Trump thread so go Correct the Record somewhere else.

Exactly, unless you knock her up within the first year of meeting her forget it. You need an unbreakable mutual bond between you early; kid after kid after kid does that.

those aren't even 8s, i see better looking gypsies all the time. or is that because of the obesity rate?

you dont even need super hot woman for good kids, just wide hips and good health

Vegan means I'm healthier and stronger than you

>Ray William Johnson

Let me guess, that faggot still exists.

top kek. She manipulated her beta into doing A LITTLE SHOW with her after she rejects him. W E W

I already mentioned them in my previous post. Keep up -- that's what quoting and unique thread IDs are for.

> being this far in denial

I see what you're saying, but I was just saying be more wise and be the dominant one in the relationship. You need to see people for who they are, as you get to know them before friendly them, and it's still similar when finding a woman.

As long as you keeping that decent woman in place, she's blind to other alpha entities. Decent women don't dump a man because he loses a boxing fight. He's still alpha and her eyes, and so he is.

Do avoid western women though. They a lost cause.

His fault, he trusted 3D.

Veganism has been marred by the preponderance of women practicing it for new age appeal, 'trendiness', or for vulgar body image pursuits. All this withstanding, it is still by and large an ethical lifestyle with many health benefits. It's not like DYEL like yourselves have to worry much about animal protein or macro tracking in the first place

Don't you have your own Trump that's a couple dozen votes away from being elected to worry about? Why spend so much effort trying to make me believe Shillary will be president?

>Giving shit away like that
>Having such shit people skills that one couldn't see this coming

I'm sorry to blame the victim here, but for every gold digging whore, there is a gullible beta autist. They go hand in hand like a tick and a mammal.

they'll both be jewed out of the election

Any other raw vegans here?

Plant-based, whole foods is where it's at!

KEK

You're talking in circles and about things I'm not disputing. I am not dismissing alpha/beta or being assertive in a relationship.

I am saying, quite clearly, that there is ZERO REASON to ever sign a physical marriage contract, regardless of how alpha you are/think you are.
>Do avoid western women though.
No, thanks. I don't race mix.

Did you read where I said 8's or think they are 8's?

I mean come on Austria, I know English is not your first language but you got to keep up on this.

So he was asking for it?

>superdosing saturated fats, cholesterol, and inflammatory agents is a healthy lifestyle

I actually used to like Kalel until I learned more about her. I feel sorry for her actually. Her latest few videos are proof that shes really fucked up. Shes naturally pretty and she hates herself. Getting a nose job to fix a nose that was fine,and only giving it a couple of weeks before saying she hates it. It literally looks the same as her original nose. She's got a tough road ahead of her because she seeks validation in the wrong places. Thats why she's a vegan(and a half hearted one at that). Because its trendy. She goes through men constantly as well. She's dated multiple guys since breaking up with Anthony.

> This is why you never date women who are 8
maybe you should learn your native language first faggot

>he doesn't want to eat moss and rely on pills produced by factories for the rest of his life, that must mean he licks the floor of his local hamburger establishment
It's always the same with vegans. They're never very nice or pleasant people to be around even discounting their dumbass eating philosophies.

with sexbots rolling around, the dream is nearing reality.

>Go to work at dairy farm
>Cubicles form a labyrinth
>Clicking of keyboards is all around
>Pic related squeezes out of one of the cubicles
>Her ponderous form blocks the path
>A finger pushes her glasses up ad she speaks
>"You're early, good! I have 20 gallons of milk to express and I need four hands to work both breasts!"
>She reenters her cubicle and starts undoing her blouse
>"We're running on a tight schedule with only ten breasts pumping today, and the truck'll be here in three hours, so..."
>Both her breasts wobble atop the desk
>"We reeeaaally need to massage these milk blimps good and hard!"
>Better than being vegan

faggot

mfw this kind of thinking saves the white race

they should be gassed so we don't have to listen to them anymore. maybe we could feed them to cows or something.

The exact reason I am MGTOW. After my last divorce I realized all women are corruptible.

Fuck women. Spend money on yourselves.

she is damaged goods, and i have only seen 2 of her videos to know that. she'll either marry someone who is secretly gay or she'll be a spinster.

>she leaves you
>you pay child support for the next 18 years

I take good care of myself. Exercise daily and eat only quality organic foods. This honestly makes me better than you :/

Don't be mad. Go vegan!

Why do you people watch this shit, or even know how to find it.

I literally can't think of anything less interesting. I would rather watch paint dry, at least it has some meditative qualities. Stop giving these pieces of shit attention.