Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7GUUwqj2wU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-foxLF8_b2o
youtube.com/watch?v=BgXhlxRMOBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and?

I bet a lot of them still do

No but he was one of the best during his prime

so why did no team above mid-tier Everton tried to sign him?

still better than Joe Hart

>England making fun of someone who overrates a piece of shit

he was the best during the wc

youtube.com/watch?v=U7GUUwqj2wU

I mean, our Soccer infrastructure is trash so the fact we got a decent keeper is something.

>The Keeper: A Life of Saving Goals and Achieving Them

Neuer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tim Howard was never good and only retards think he was.

t. played goalkeeper my entire life (not saying im better than him)

>say something retarded
>get EXPOSED as an amerifat

Build that wall, spic.

the irony of this post. learn to swim, paco

>making simple saves with your legs = being the best
> beaner logic

>soccer
>relevant

You're lucky if literally 1 out of 1000 people here would recognize this dude.

>learn to swim
>implying im not whiter than you

the irony is that youre a retard and you can be white and not from america. you ignorant RETARD

t. smelly triggered spic

projecting there buddy? or should i say, 'esse'?

nope

stinky beaner shitskin

damn, you got me mang

>Implying I'm a spic

How is what I said retarded? We don't have a good infrastructure to produce players of the same quality as the Europeans, or even the fucking South Americans. Tim Howard is a good keeper, especially given how atrocious Soccer is here.

Kek ameriturds will defend this

we were told he was elite

Honestly, half those goals came from horrible Neverton defending. Especially the set pieces.

Simple, he is a reaction keeper and not a position keeper. As you age, reactions get slower.

We don't think anything about soccer. I don't even know what a "keeper" is.

>turn on Sup Forums
>see yet another "poster with a British flag makes a desperately obsessed thread about America" episode

We thought he was good because people here only watch the world cup. For years I only knew him as the USA goalie and didn't even know where he played otherwise.

You sound like a 10 year old parroting his redneck alcoholic father

You sound like a libcuck who needs to go back. We will never like soccer so deal with it

>yanks
literally cringed

No, but he would have been England #1 for most of his prime.

Friedel was better.

this is unironically true 2bh

Lel
There It Is

Utter nonsense

Build the wall, Pedro

That is true for now, but once boreswing dies the death it deserves that 4th spot will be takrn

>Arsenal scoring goals easily

Wew lad, if that's not a sign something is wrong you haven't followed the EPL long enough

he IS the best, or was rather, and he's still pretty good

there was a massive disinfo campaign when everton started sucking (well, not being 7th anymore) and all the fans were unhappy and he called them out on it. since then he was the enemy, but it worked out for him and he's regained his form big time and is still america's starting keeper.

Who?

Baseball isn't going anywhere.

Tim Howard was never even among the ten best keepers in the EPL never mind the best in the world

That's a bit of a stretch. He was dog shit, alright, but that's still good enough to be top 10 in England.

tbf EPL is a joke of a league

Doesn't Howard hold the record for most saves in a single WC game? Seem pretty significant to me...

Lets be fair, if Joe Hart was American he wouldn't start for Middlesbrough
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-foxLF8_b2o

Let's be fair, if Joe Hart wasn't on the English NT, he wouldn't start for Sutton United.

Sure it's a record but the Belgian finishing was weak and I'm pretty sure I could save every shot. There were plenty of more impressive goalkeeping performances in that tournament.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgXhlxRMOBA

I would say 2 good saves there. With the left foot from Mirallas and then Lukaku late on.

We also unironically don't give a shit about soccerball.

literally who?

Soccer sucks so who cares

Some geek who's to much of a pussy to play a real sport.

that doesnt mean much

100% this, Friedel was pure class.

who tho?

They still haven't told us. I have no fucking idea what a keeper is. I assume he's an athlete of some sort.

Who is this guy and why is this head so oddly shaped?

>Americans overrating a mediocre Premier League player who did okay internationally once or twice

Something English people would never do

Does he keep the time or something?

I'm guessing so. He does look like he can handle a clock well.

This site really needs a fucking soccer board or to move all soccer threads to /asp/

He was, at least for 120 minutes

"yanks" unironically have no idea who this is

Do Brits not realize that not all Americans are yankees?

mediocre PL player? if timmy was brazilian or dutch or something he'd have been straight in at real madrid or barca, guaranteed

but since he's not , he got his one shot and landed at a decent but not so special place

This hahaaaaa

What's wrong with that? I wouldn't want that dude hugging me either.

So who the hell is this guy? Is he a surfer or something?

hes not with that gay shit

He played for Man Utd

Embarrassing

Maybe your lard ass can move your circus nigger masturbation threads to >>/asp/. Sup Forums for the real sports, not Amerikike entertainment

Arsenal have scored the 3rd most goals this season. What are you talking about?

He was named in the team of the year in the Premier League with Man United.

Lard ass? Dude don't be upset because you follow a psuedo-sport that's on bar with darts, professional monopoly and synchronised swimming. 3rd world kickball is an alternative sport(i use this term very loosely)

he was briefly one of the better keepers in the world during but never close to the best, anybody who said that was delusional or ignorant

No one cares. Literally only Ameridiabetic subhuman little pussies care enough to go on every football thread to shitpost.

Dont you cucks have enough niggers to watch to keep you busy and entertained? Why so mad that Sup Forums is majority football while your irrelevant shit kike """""sports""""" are relgated to a few months a year?

t. uncle tom

>some shitty saves against even shittier forwards that couldn't finish for shit

Same with Ochoa, he made some saves but he sucks. He's literally the worst goalkeeper in the whole Spanish league, in all games he concedes at least 2 goals