en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geologist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeology
youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no its a mobile cup holder.
the oldest inventions are still the best ones, sadly I cant buy them anymore

is this a human?

Yeah, I mean he's stuck in a tribal age without technology, but he's still human. I'm sure he has dreams and needs and loves. But he's in a remote part of a fucked up place and no one wants to enlighten them

Different species. We all know it, but we keep it to ourselves for fear of a chimpout

That's actually a woman.

the real question is: where did he get those metal springs and plastic ear rings from?

What defines humanity?

the ability to acquire cake

Good observation

amen

what about this one?

Let's drop you and him naked into the Amazon rain forest -- an environment equally strange to both of you -- and see which of you emerges alive. I'm sure your superior cracker genes and epic m4d sk1llz at Dark Souls will serve you well

All the Mulatto children of the world beg to differ white boi.

off the reporter she knocked upside the head with a spear

Still have a triple digit IQ. We would never devolve to that state.

>yugioh flip effect monster
KEK

you can mate a donkey with a horse. the result is a mule

or that one

Maybe that's where the term "mul"attos came from

>White boi
White boi confirmed

it's funny, because it's not like contact with the modern world hasn't occurred yet or something like some of those island dwellers out there.

I mean, it is wearing drawn aluminum as a headband. Can't make that shit by just twisting it around your dick tusk.

How is that equal? Pretty sure a jungle is more analogous to a forest than a city/suburb is ya retard LMFAO. Let's also put both OP and the tribesman in a game where they have to get a job and contribute to an industrialized society.

I remember when these were popular before iPods

Wow, I'm sure the world is totally envious of your superior paper-shuffling and barista skillz. Your whole sad cracker culture is like the ship full of hairdressers and telephone sanitizers from HHGTTG.

nope, target practice.

You do understand that the reason we have dumb, pointless work is because we have so mastered nature that we don't need to spend every waking hour on subsistence.

Reread you statement and really think if sarcasm belongs there LMFAOOOO!!! This dude seriously thinks a chimp out of ethiopia wouldn't enjoy a stacked set of educational documents or a gin and tonic given it had a functioning iq to do so. LOL! Sorry your ape genes are making you cognitively dissonant to the truth my dude! LMFAO I'M SORRY!!!

The point is that people adapt to their environment and do things for a reason. This person didn't spend all that time and pain making themselves look like that for no reason, it means something to them. Same reason we might wear an uncomfortable and silly looking tuxedo at a wedding. You can criticize cultural practices, but saying that someone is less human because they play dress up differently is retarded.

Subhuman. Applies to all POC.

We've already proved that with America. It was an unsettled, undeveloped wild frontier when we showed up. Look at it now.

>culture
>cannibalistic tendencies and tribal killings every day
>culture

Winrar

You turned a civilized, sustainable, culturally-advanced civilization of 100 million people and turned it into a genocidal wasteland of parking lots and McDonalds restaurants which may yet turn Earth into Venus and destroy all life on the planet.

Good job, cracker.

this is some low effort nigger-tier bait lol

Uhm what? Whats the problem here? Ive seen plenty of niggetynogs with those things. Probably a higher IQ than that subhuman ape.

Do I detect an user who previously got called a faggot?
Confirmed faggot.

Which culture has daily cannibalism that is not for ritual purposes? There isn't one. If you could read you would see that I said you can criticize cultural practices all you want. We all know it isn't right to kill people. Except when they are brown and practice radical islam. Or when they have committed a capital crime. Or when they live in a country whose leaders we don't like. You see how easy it is to find problems in a culture? Retard.

Why did he turn it twice? XD

Shouldn't you be out rolling coal or fucking your siblings or giving all your money a greasy-haired televangelist or something? USA! USA!

>civilized, sustainable, culturally-advanced civilization of 100 million people
>CNN told me so

youtu.be/ZRuSS0iiFyo

Here you go nigger

no its a disk drive

The fucking archaeological record I spend 4 years studying told me so faggot. Who the fuck are you?

You're comparing killing others in search for a greater good or justice to being a silly monkey trying to maintain his tribal mentality LMFAO. In what white American society are there people eating other humans on the regular LOL!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN ONE MAN BE THIS IGNORANT TO THE TRUTH.... HOW I PITY YOU BRO LMFAO!

"But... BUT IT'S ALL RELATIVE. Who am *I* to state one culture is objectively more peaceful, industrialized, civil, and aiming toward the Good than another... America's c-corrupt too!"

>4 years to learn how to look at a rock
lmfao let's stop messing with the retard

No, Hipsters aren't human.

This. The white mind at work. It's no accident that planes were invented by white people. Cars were invented by white people. Electricity was discovered by white people. Computers were invented by white people. Internet was invented by white people. Calculus was invented by white people. Democracy was invented by white people. Human rights were invented by white people. In fact pretty much everything in the civilized modern world has been invented by white people, which say's it all.

Non-white rabble, you're welcome.

You didn't read a word I fucking wrote did you? You think that killing and eating your enemies during a war is wrong obviously. Which it is. But you think the U.S. has the moral high ground because we do it with smart bombs and nukes? What because it doesn't look as icky on TV? You're trying to argue that a culture being violent makes them less human when the exact opposite is true.

Oh, this shitskin is hurting!
T R I G G E R E D?

:^)

Let's have the ape be in charge of running your electricity and water while OP lives in the forest. lol oh wait you'll be crying then.

I can find more sauces. Hold on nigboi

You're not asking "why" industrialized Americans are violent vs. *why" jungle monkeys are.

One is aiming toward a better tomorrow (whether this is objectively true or not), another is aiming for the last apple on the tree.

kek

Several tribes of you fucking spearchuckers eat people for rituals. Look up the dismemberment of albinos in Africa. Niggers are sub-human.

You white niggers are so retarded and racist you don't even understand the cultural significance of the lip plates.

It's to make the women so undesirable, the Arab mudsharks will not abduct them/enslave them.

It's a way of protecting themselves. You can't market a tupperware lip bitch. That's bad for business.
>inb4 nigger
>inb4 muh bell curve zionist neocon shill book

>"My culturally instilled values are so much better than somebody elses culturally instilled values!
>Whenever a western nation goes to war it is always justified but when two tribes fight its because they're niggers!

I believe you are confusing the words "Geologist" and "Archaeologist". It's okay little man, lemme get you some wikipedia pages to help you with the big words.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geologist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeology

I can't believe you get by in your daily life without being able to read.

When shitskinned sub-saharan Africans invent ANYTHING that improves the quality of their lives, this will be a valid argument. Until then, fuckoff back to your hut.

user gave you the benefit of the doubt saying you actually studied a hard science like geology instead of a social science/humanities based one like artifact jerk circling.

>Can't read
>Can spell
Good one

+1. White man moves West and the entire continent becomes civilized in a couple of generations from it's stagnant past.

>never invented the wheel
>didn't have any transportation until Spanish brought horses
>not cultivating land
>not inventing anything
>killing each other all day
>White man shows up
>easily takes tons of land and shit
>forest niggers chimpout
>die before they can do anything from disease
>literally millions die lol
>white man's like "uh ok kind of a let down"
>white man just moves in and starts building cities
>surviving feather people move west
>White man builds thriving empire in like, 40 years.
>Hugely profitable
>Wars fought over it
>It becomes the greatest country on earth

God bless the based White man.

>implying a low IQ person would say things like this

>actually spent 4 years pursuing an anthropological field
>mad

ya I would be too

not all black people are the same you fucking racist, what the hell is wrong with you?

This is a good argument for segregation, we might be able to reintroduce it too as the more uppity non whites seem in favor of black only spaces. Contain them in the ghettos and keep the crime within the group but occasionally skim the top for the exceptional non whites like this guy.

>obvious jew is obvious
Nothing to see here, people. Move along

I don't understand how studying something became a bad thing. Should we all only go through life with our stupid half-assed opinions?

Wow one smart nigger out of generations of stupid fuck pieces of shit.
You must be so proud.

Sounds like paradise, we need to segregate white liberal snowflakes in the same shitholes is the only suggestion I'd add.

When did I say studying something was a bad thing? You would think with all of that humanities literature you had to sift through as an impressionable kid you would had picked up the skill of actually reading what people say.

poor thing's retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw

Nigger
Study
> Try again Jeromeneesha
If you studied archaeological studies you would have known that there was no civilization in Congolese Africa and surroundings.
If we talk about black people every single one of the slaves are from these civilizations.
I agree Africa had different parts and North Africa was civilized. However. Your pre-slavery Congolese Africa has no civilization at all. Youre not from Egypt ffs. Stop it Jerome. Egyptians are not very friendly to their black inhabitants. They want nothing from your woolyhaired black tribe.

The exchange was.

>I studied archaeology
>lol spending your life looking at rocks what a nerd
>actually that is a different field and you clearly don't know anything about either of them.
>lol well archaeology is still dumb lol how are you going to get a job after college????

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

Sure. And he gets really good radio reception.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
Kid youre not from Zimbabwe either little slut
> Youre from Congo
This is like claiming to have Italian ancestry while your entire tree originates from Sweden
> Niggers are this stupid
Do you not realize why most people hate you?

>inb4 muh anecdotal white crime
>muh different species invading the white human lands

Nobody is from ancient Egypt or Great Zimbabwe because, here's an idea, those cultures don't exist today. Everything we know about them is from studying their material remains and writings, aka archaeology. Nobody ever said anything so stupid like they're superior because they're ancestors might have lived in a culture that made large stone monuments. I'm not even black, which of course you won't believe. I mean how could I think that black people are just as human as anybody else if I wasn't right? Maybe it's just an opinion I have that is backed up by logic and reasoning.

You care so much about your own whites but where are you when your own are attacked by their own?

When a little girl is abused by her mother and raped by her cousin at fucking 9, what are you 14/88ers doing to the sick fucks that just destroyed a white child, the future of white people, like ape savages?

What is your response to the chomo and the abusive mother?

>muh anecdotes
>b-but non-whites only rape

Don't say "different species", it's by all means unscientific and lets you look retarded. Use the word "race", because the proper analogy is talking about different dog or cat breeds and not horses and donkeys having rare (sterile) offspring. If you talk "species", people will rightfully perceive this as a gross exaggeration and just continue to think that racism is basically about shouting things like "ALL niggers are stupid/criminal", which is just provably false as well. Gentle reminder, no matter how low the average IQ or how high the psychopathism or aggression rate, there will always be smart, decent blacks too.
Species are defined as a group which members can have fertile offspring with each other but not so with members of another group. SOME closely related species like a horse and a donkey can mate and have sterile offspring. Lions and tigers can mate as well, but their offspring will usually be sterile (and often dies before birth). Blacks and other human races can mate and have offspring which will usually be fertile, so, same species but (probably) different races.
Btw. I'm racist but if gets proven wrong conclusively that is okay too. Where I live (Vienna in Austria) there aren't many blacks and no real black ghettoes/subculture but practically all of them are fugitives recently arrived from Africa and usually ARE dealers/criminals, so it'd be quite difficult to sort out socioeconomic factors. In the USA, you have a different situation, and I think by now the statistics are supportive of racism if corrected for socioeconomic factors.
I wasn't happy at all when I gradually found out and basically went from "racism is stupid redneck shit" to "hmmm some of the more scientific racism is possibly conclusive after all". For me basically it is SAD, as it would mean that there is no hope at all for blacks in the USA and for Africa and its inhabitants, to compete in an ever more technocratic world where low-skill jobs increasingly get done by machines.

Nice slinky’s

Where have the metal parts come from? That's appropriating white culture, never known an african come up with a metal making process, it's all cow dung and mud cakes.

No that's a liberal

The scientific inquiry on race has concluded that there is more physical variation within populations than between them, which basically renders the concept mute. What the fuck is an "aggression rate"? How do you statistically measure something so nebulous? There are differences between cultures, and yeah there are a lot of problems in black culture that hold black people back in the U.S., but that isn't a physical trait. And black culture today didn't develop in a vacuum away from the systematic racial oppression of pre 1970's America.

Sir Henry Bessemer wuz an African kang.

Is this a human?

Sweet jesus

>Look at it now.
Now it's a third world country :^)

Niggers OBVIOUSLY didn't build it. If they did though, its still a testament to how niggers suck at everything. Took 300+ years to build according to the wikipedia link. Look at Rome or Athens after 300 years lol

>archaeology
Which pretty much will reveal that all Afros are from the area which is called Congolese region. North Africans are a slightly less Caucasoids as people from Spain and Italy. Zimbabwe was not that relevant as you think. I mean, Ive seen some remains which isnt quite impressive. Moar like evidence that they didnt built just with elephant shit...

>At least he is not ...........

Insert Disc 2

This guy?

At least he is not black

>Shouldn't you be out rolling coal or fucking your siblings or giving all your money a greasy-haired televangelist or something? USA! USA!
Niggers rape their childern as well. Besides: ever been to Brazil?. Kek. Youre a stupid nigger.

>There isn't one
In Nigeria and Liberia they eat people for fun and a reputation.