The individual nations of the Balkans should come together and form one super state...

The individual nations of the Balkans should come together and form one super state. This would make all the people of the Balkans happy and it would make ethnic violence a lot less because they would all be the same country. Then the Balkans would become a super first world developed country and would be a super power. Lets make this dream a reality!

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/bulgaria-greeces-poor-neighbor/av-18569609
ekathimerini.com/218374/article/ekathimerini/business/greece-can-return-to-markets-much-before-mid-2018-says-esms-frankel
b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2017&mm=05&dd=11&nav_id=101248
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it would make ethnic violence a lot less because they would all be the same country.
The exact opposite had happened when Yugoslavia was united. Are you retarded?

No you stupid chinaman the bad started when the partial Yugoslavia Broke Apart stupid...

>a Canadian reacting autistically to an abhorrent American shitpost
are we in opposite world?

Can we just remove the Balkans forever instead?

Fuck you you fucking asshole youre just jealous of Balkans being better than UK when they unify!

so as its, like, a federation, where we still get to keep our country status and president etc, i literally don't care either way

this region is full of subhumans

Actually the Romanians will be the ultimate authority but Bulgarians can still be the bakers and blacksmiths and other things.

A Balkans RPG? Id buy it.

Splitting up was an unavoidable consequence of a state with too many ethnicities and religions in such a small territory.

Good so that means the european jewnion will split too.

end your life

It already existed it was called the ottoman empire

No that was a bunch of neanderthals with too much golden coins that gone and fucked the Great Balkans up fucking cockroasts!

>cockroasts
not your usual kebab

Why the Romanians?
We're the only first world country in that region

The only countries that should unite are Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary and Romania. Fuck the rest.

t. roach

*were

But we still are

good old times

>Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary and Romania
Bulgaria has disputed territories with Romania
Romania has disputed territories with Hungary + hates them
Croatia has already been through a failed union
Hungary wants to distance itself from Slavs

Romanians aren't bankrupt with no future tho

We're not bankrupt, and remind me of the future that Romania, or any Balkan nation has

Economic upswing desu, except for you midterm.

The only countries that should unite are Hungary and Greater Hungary

It'll take more than 10 years for you to even reach us
And that is if we stay on the same decline we had back in 2008-2013, which is simply not the case anymore

Much brighter than Greece's. 4% growth compared to -4%.

Greece is finished as a country.

its not you albanian subhuman

for what?
even arabs are cooler than you

>growth
So, if Zambia has a bigger growth than Bulgaria does that mean it's a better country?
Obviously not
You're just grasping at straws there
You're simply a shithole still dealing with your Communist past

Good plan OP.

>albos settle everywhere
>breed like rats the next 100 years
>...
>WE WUZ ILLYRIANS,DACIANS,SLAVS, ANCIENT GREEKS N SHEET

dw.com/en/bulgaria-greeces-poor-neighbor/av-18569609
>For the Greeks, what used to be the “poor neighbor” in the North has become the "promised land." As the economy collapses, many Greeks are seeking their luck in their EU neighbor: Bulgaria.

Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary and Croatia have a bright future. Greece does not.

>Date 07.07.2015
Here's a more recent article leafbey
ekathimerini.com/218374/article/ekathimerini/business/greece-can-return-to-markets-much-before-mid-2018-says-esms-frankel

stupid albanian

>literal Greek propaganda to stop massive protests
>can being the key word, not will

Kek when it's 2018 I'll be here btfoing you senpai we gonna be kangz you'll see

kek aight aight. I wish prosperity to the entire region

Hmmmm, so they make their businesses in Bulgaria and bring all the money they make here in Greece, thus taking money out of Bulgaria and bringing it here, because face it, they don't want to live in Bulgaria
I don't see the issue with this

It wont take more than 10 years to surpass you economically. It will take far more than 10 years to get the whole country on 1st world level though. Your recession will hold on for a very long time, and even if in mild form, which I hope for you, you still will be surpassed by us and Romanians midterm. Markets wont trust you for the next 100 years, you can be sure of that.

Me too senpai it's just banter
Go to bed, c*ck

its a useless shit region

But what would its name be?

They move their company HQ in order to pay less taxes, not to move it for the lulz and then pay still exorbitant taxes in Greeces, you literal retard.

i thought that you are delusional subhumans
but maybe you are the turk in bulgaria
people cant be that delusional

useless shithole
US

>it's just banter
>he doesn't know Leafbey acts like that when he's BTFO
We're already rebounding from the recession, and we're better than you in everything else
We just need to get rid of the European Jew and go back to our old tariffs, recession or no recession, we'll still be making more money and spending more money in our country
You'll never be better than us
They pay less taxes in Bulgaria but SPEND their money in Greece you dumb fuck

>The individual nations of the Balkans should come together and form one super state. This would make all the people of the Balkans happy and it would make ethnic violence a lot less because they would all be the same country. Then the Balkans would become a super first world developed country and would be a super power. Lets make this dream a reality!

>do exactlty this
>Americans think you are too powerful
>destroy and bomb you
>make shitpost like this one years later
>repeat

What do you mean with spend their money in Greece? The profit or what? And how does it matter, when they still employ people here and pay taxes to the state. They can spend whatever they want in Greece, why should we care?

Besides, you know shit about economics so better stfu.

I wish Greece to be back on their feet soon.

But they don't employ Bulgarians, only for menial jobs, Greeks usually work with Greeks, it's a fact
and yeah, the profit
>you know shit about economics so better stfu
>making a profit from Bulgarians
>giving much less money back
>spending that money in Greece
>basically indirectly taking money from Bulgaria and putting it in Greece

And what if we call it "The Austrian-Hungary Democratic Republic"?

What do you mean it would make ethnic violence a lot less? The only reason there is no more ethnic violence is precisely because they are separate countries.

You are embarrassing desu

This isn't true. They move to Bulgaria and pay taxes in Bulgaria. Greece gets zero money. You raised your tax rates after the crisis and that is plain retarded, which is why you won't recover

6000 Greek companies moved to Bulgaria in 2016 alone

True, I think OP is baiting.
But still, the balkan peninsula making an own federation would make more sense then tying them into the EU.
They would still be poor, but forced to adress their numerous problems and maybe able to do so more effectivly.

>BTFO
I was being nice because I truly pity Greece. You do not have a future. Possibly even Serbia has a brighter future than you. Greece is done as a country

Don't try and use logic with him. Greeks are not witty people, just look at the state of their economy. They have no future.

>The only reason there is no more ethnic violence is precisely because they are separate countries.
No it's because the borders weren't drawn properly during the 1990s.

in those comments you can see how jealous post communist subhumans are
from russia to albania
the same jealou scum
germans have a similar behavior

actually
you will not find this trait in turks

because Balkan countries get along so well with each other

You are literally a lazistani roach shitskin. You are the scum of the earth. I defecate on your shithole country and shitskin people of Turkey and Georgia

slavs are scum of the earth

what kind of illness does this german citizen have?
people eventually get bored from constant shitposting

Leafbey is not a slav.

Yeah, okay

neither are romanians but you are the same shit

subhuman gets angry because of reality

you are a picture of you

The EU.

ofc he is baiting.
balkans are very easy to bait, you just neet to give them a map of fyrom or kosovo, and they want to slit each other's throat

>They would still be poor, but forced to adress their numerous problems and maybe able to do so more effectivly.
You think so? Bulgaria and serbia hate each other, fyrom and bulgaria dont like each other. Hungary will block anythig concerning romania. Better to not introduce them to eu, only germany would profit from poorer countries, it doesn't make anything better nonetheless

I kill you roach

i am not iki, why you are alway so obnoxious.
All I see on /balk/ are butthurt bulgarians. get a grip mate

>fyrom and bulgaria dont like each other
WE GAVE THEM 12 POINTS
BUT FUCK LEAFBEY THO

No thank you

Respect bro

Balkans don't need more Romani people anyways.

The only thing that should unite with your country are a few hundred nukes

yea you obviously like lewd twinks
but can you give me rundown on leafbey? is he the equivalent of iki?

Epic and original joke

you sound like some nerd teenage girl who just watched a documentary on violence in the Balkans or something
please leave, you're a complete idiot

I for myself support a reintroduction of Transylvania to Hungary.

>"""romani"""
>people

pick one

I second this

Voyvodina also needs to go back to Hungary.

you think you got the clue about our region but you know shit. Nobody hates each other, we are living in borders made or influenced by the powers back then and this caused a lot of conflicts, which we even cannot solve ourselves because then again, other powers involve themselves although nobody has asked them to do so. Do I dislike Serbs? No. Do I dislike the historical Serbian nation, yes. Do I take them instead of you western cucks? all day long

>you are a picture of you
what did he mean by this?

Yeah just switch Greece with Bulgaria and you're set.

ok whatever. I still don't support that more countries from Balkan join EU, thats the main thing. And with the shitshow in balkan, it will just make it worse than better

not really. lazistani dude is scum

FYROM JE
SRCE SRBIJE
SRCE SRBIJE

Is he diaspora? I cannot imagine being a horrendous weaboo of Bulgaria. If you compare Bulgaria to Hungary or Slovakia, then Bulgaria is Africa while HU and SL are Switzerland

you are scum you balkanshit

useless nationalistic subhumans
balkans in short

Don't worry. Bulgaria, Greece and Romania are the only ones.

Montenegro will join in 5-10 years. And I don't see anyone else joining for at least 20 years, unless Macedonia reunites with Bulgaria

>t. Ahmed Hameed

>I still don't support that more countries from Balkan join EU
About that...

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2017&mm=05&dd=11&nav_id=101248

the whole region is shit
and full of subhumans

Serbia will join in the near future

lol no bulgaria will block anything
i hope albania, our southern neighbours will be very happy with that I am sure

Why would we block anything regarding?
Bulgaria is actually supporting Serbia in joining the EU.

elaborate

They have no outstanding disputes with Serbia why would they block them?
It's more likely that Croatia will do that but they'll be brought to the bidding of the German government as always if their goal is to have Serbia in by all means.

i was under the impression, they still are rivals, because of history , you know?