Sup Forums, it's Saturday. Why aren't you smoking weed?

Sup Forums, it's Saturday. Why aren't you smoking weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5160073
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta Work first

Better things to do than smoke trash

I'm about to! Smoke a fat bowl and play some Destiny 2. Finally my day off today. Then grocery shop later when the gf is off work. It's a good day

Like browse /b early in the morning?? Ahahahahh

induces psychosis in me

Grocery shopping high is fun. I don't smoke weed never because it's illegal. If I did though, I would've already done it after working out this morning.

Because these TVs ain't gonna sell theirselves. Best Buy Crew!

Cause I don't see the point.

Let's see if I can't be productive first then I'll smoke disgusting quantities at night.

Unrelatedly, as a gay pedophile, that pic really really turns me on. Any... Moar?

Weed is for niggers, Shlomo Schlemiel

Where do you live? Improper English there. Also, it's legal where I live. Well, not federally I guess...

I recognize your creativity;
Nice comeback
Have some
GRANA PADANO

Just smoked some critical haze

It's part of the joke, I'm from the North East though. Plenty of black people to go around up here.

Because I'm an adult

>i am

I only smoke on the sabbath

'Cause I live in germany and here it's illegal and my fucking dealer moved into another city without telling me where he got his stuff so now I'm searching for a new one but I CAN'T FUCKING FIND ANYBODY BECAUSE I'M A GOD DAMM WIMP AND TO SCARED TO GET FUCKING CAUGHT! AND NOW HAVEN'T SMOKED FUCKING WEED IN A GODDAMM MONTH! I FUCKING HATE MYSELF!

waiting for my goddamn dealer to come through...!

I'm out of weed and I'm at work

no money. guys send me money for nudes, i have a big dick.

Just go to the nearest college dorm.

Because drugs are for degenerates.

Kids, this is why you should never do drugs.

Because I just barely finished my first week of work at a new job and am broke from being a NEET for the last 3 months

GRATSI!!

Because I'm a responsible adult who is a contributing member of society, not a drug addled loser

cuz I'm unironically not cool enough
>I don't know anyone involved with weed

These people disgust me.

It's like someone whose parents robbed a bank arguing that they get to keep the money because now they're used to having money, and you can't punish them for their parents' crimes.

Or someone who cuts a twenty-person line at McDonald's and DEMANDS their right to order first because "I'm paying for my meal fair and square! Even the taxes!"

There's a line. How many people are patiently waiting for their turn to emigrate legally while you parade around like retards, demanding to be given preferential treatment?

Pack your bags, amigos. You're going home.

Come back once you've gained a little respect for the law. Or better yet, don't.

Broke
Trainin for half marathon
Tryna get management experience so I can move to colorado and manage a dispensary
Got a college degree so hopefully that helps with the above dream

whoops. wrong thread

Black people?

My dealer is a white guy. Never smoked with black people before. I imagine good times ensuing

Working ...

this

because it snowed here in winnipeg

>implying you can't be both

i do

No one who who smokes marijuana has ever contributed anything to society. They just sit around their house making fart jokes and watching family guy

payed my rent and bought some food, around 5 bucks left in my wallet and a friendly moth

I have never tried playing games while high, I will have to try playing D2 blazed at one point.

I've got this fat fucker saved for tomorrow with a couple of mates:

I mean I smoke and I have a job that helps people.

Yeah man, I came from a predominantly white area growing up. Is definitely different, but I have clout. I use it to put them back in line sometimes. I've never done target practice throwing apples with black people though.

Carl Sagan, most musicians, probably your grandma or mother.

i never smoked weed.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5160073

I know this post is bait but still

>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5160073

> USING HUFF POST AS A CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE

lol weedheads

It was the first link that came up dumbass

Just because you're good at baiting people on Sup Forums doesn't mean you can come here and try and bait me nigger

Getting my dream job soon. Interviewed 3 times. Met every department head, as well as their boss.

Once I take the wiz quiz tho I’ll be good to go.

lol typical leftist liberal drug user

you dont even do your research into your sources. you just read the headlines and assume the article is legit

nice echo chamber, do your friends hot box in it with you?

Waiting for when it is legal in less than a year. Government owned dispenaries will be selling for $10/gram. And thats canadian dollars, too.

You're retarded if you think some successful people don't smoke weed

For example I smoked weed almost everyday for years and got a college degree from a good university as well as a good job afterwards. So go fuck yourself troll

My girlfriend won’t let me... fml...

I have to go to work in 5 hours and my town is dryed up

If you're controlled by your GF you're a cuck

Because i am

Hey man I just got up. I'm rolling. Gimme a minute. Yeesh!

I use BHO vape cartridges now, God damn they hit like a freight train. I'll still use flower occasionally but for pain relief the cartridges are great. 20 bucks for a cartridge that lasts me 2 weeks? Hell yeah.

Alter geh durch n paar Kneipen, wo is dein Problem? Wohn hier auch nicht am Cottbusser Tor und is trotzdem einfach. Rausgehen bisschen labern-> fertig

Pics or gtfo

How much is that in bitcoin?

I am actively job-searching after a surprise layoff.

Because I'm not degenerate trash

user, art degrees are not good degrees

i wish you the best of luck finding a job user

did a wake and bake today
now im kinda normal again, but pretty tired for 6:40pm
always do it on weekend, love it

I work in a behavioral health center and we piss test on site. Also got word by supervisor that even though the medical bill passed, medical justification is not enough and we are not allowed to use marijuana. Becoming an alcoholic over this shit. Need two glasses of hard liquor a day to function, (after work, not before).

Try business degree lame-o

Get a new job lol

No shit. Place is going to hell fast. All administrative issues. Due to state law, we've pretty much functioned as sanctuary for wanted criminals because as long as an addict is in treatment, court dates get pushed back, and the police need special warrants to enter residential hospital grounds.

10 CAD = 0.0014 BTC