Why don't more athletes have lab kids in order to make the ultimate athlete specimen...

Why don't more athletes have lab kids in order to make the ultimate athlete specimen? Ronaldo went as far as mixing his genes with a gorilla and we might have the most dominant footballer of all time in 15 years, plus some cloned ronaldo twins coming up

USA is secretly breeding Lebron James and Serena Williams to create a multi-sport superathlete

it most likely was a mexican, not a gorilla

2 men can't breed user

in my animes they can

Solid and Liqud Ronaldo are future of football. Solid will play for Real, Liquid will for Barcelona. Greatest strife ever is coming.

[citation needed]

Bro that kid looks like Hulk (footballer), Ronaldo so got keked

who is the superior brother?

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear

I unironically feel sorry for Ronaldo's son. Can you imagine how he will be as an adult being raised by such a narcicistic faggot? Really looking forward to his first interview, this is going to be grotesque.

>Hulk (footballer)
thanks for clarifying, i thought you meant the 8 foot tall comic book character

I played only ground zeroes. Don't talk to me or to my wife's son.

Because they're not selfish homosexuals who willingly create children through filthy means (basically an act of prostitution - renting a womb) then deny their child it's mother. They might actually care about what's best for their child and not just about their selfish desires.

I should have just posted a picture along with my post. But yeah look at him, there is definitely a resemblance.

i see it a little in the nose yeah. but you can't really tell with kids, we'll know when he gets older.

also isn't he supposed to be from a surrogate mother? how would hulk get access to that?

>Their unit of measurement is unironically the length of foot just like 10000 years ago.

if you can't play mgs i to iv, then at least watch walkthroughs on youtube.

why the obsession, hans? i wasn't talking to you

lmao u mad?

no?

that kid's like at least an eighth black, on top of everything ronaldo is.

Imagine being CR7 Jr and just trying to sit in your room and play videogames alone but your dad Cristiano Ronaldo won't stop coming in and asking you to take pictures with him for instagram even though all you want to do is play Vidya but everytime you pick up the controller your dad Cristiano Ronaldo 'accidentally' deletes the last picture you took and forces you to take another one so you decide to start playing on your Nintendo Switch as it can be used as a handheld but as you walk downstairs to take another picture your dad Cristiano Ronaldo 'accidentally' bumps into you and you drop your Nintendo Switch which smashes on the floor and your dad Cristiano Ronado says 'sorry son, I guess the legend of Zelda pales in comparison to the legend of CR7 Cristiano Ronaldo, now lets take another picture' then he forces you into the bathroom and takes off all your clothes and wraps you in a towel and tells you to pose but you better suck your stomach in so that nobody thinks you have abs like Cristiano Ronaldo the man with the biggest abs in the world the abs that celebrated a winning goal in the Champions League final and you try and pose so he will leave you alone with your videogames because you are a kid and want to play videogames but your dad Cristiano Ronaldo won't stop adjusting his pose and just take the picture and you wish you had a mother to distract him with sex because you'd gladly listen to your dad Cristiano Ronaldo cum in your mothers face if it meant just 10 minutes alone to play videogames but you will never meet your mother because TSSUUUUngle fathers are better.

looks like your average portuguese to me

youre prolly right

in all seriousness though, ronaldo has god-tier insertions. He should go into bodybuilding when he retires

>mother to distract him with sex
Was the kid's mother a man?

that kid looks like such a nigger

>being this fucking mad

top lole

goddamnit i don't need this alternate universe shit in my life again

So who is straightening his hair, he or his wife?

>mixing his genes with a gorilla
why would he want a basketball playing son?

>his wife

>mixing his genes with a gorilla
what the fuck? is that legal?

someones a little jealous

Not in the slightest...

Haven't you seen the movie called Junior?

dude has millions of dollars, why doesn't he feed his son?

That's basically child abuse. Because of this his son will grow up to be a skinny manlet.

China tried it, it's too much hassle. Too big a risk of being exposed for human rights violations.

>I guess the legend of Zelda pales in comparison to the legend of CR7 Cristiano Ronaldo

Well, they tried a similar thing to try to make smart kids once accepting only the seed of Nobel laureates. That's not a sustainable model, especially if the Nobel laureates don't want to cooperate. They lowered their standard until just about any Joe who had enough brain cells to come up with an impressive number could spank it for cash. Look up "Repository for Germinal Choice." $500+ for sperm that was advertised as Nobel laureate seed, only for one of them to actually have a Nobel prize at the time he donated.

A similar phenomenon would likely happen with this process. No notable athletes would go through with it, the model would be unsustainable until eventually, this specialized sperm bank/lab would overcharge to impregnate a woman under the belief she would be getting Cristiano Ronaldo's or even Dele Alli's seed crossed with whatever creature will make their boy the ultimate soccer warrior when, in reality, it would come from a guy who once saw Cristiano on TV and was close enough to touch Alli at a Spurs match. It would not become apparent until that same boy crashed out of the Carlisle United academy and can now barely hack it in net at Nelson Street Pub FC.

TSUUUUUUU

Is that the best science can do at the moment? How embarrassing.

Nigga Cristiano's kids are created to NOT be good athletes. That's why he doesn't has natural kids, he not only wants to be the best player now, he wants to be the best player EVER. Not even their sons are safe.

>Son of a living legend.
>Not posting pics on Instagram
>Playing Vidya when you could begetting your dick sucked by supermodels all day.

Yea ok pal.

Is he ploughing that boy's ass?

Underrated post.

Anyone wanna breed with me?

yes

Epic fanfiction my friend I xD'D! You're so funny lol