Desi / Indian ladies thread. Post your favorite brown chocolates for enjoyment or tell what you like in them

Desi / Indian ladies thread. Post your favorite brown chocolates for enjoyment or tell what you like in them

BUMPPP

which did you like the most?

Danielle Chikkaswammy

the first one

slutty lips

sheeeeeeet
MOAR!!!!!!!!

this

Any Indians here?

moar!!!

What do you like in them?

Im indian and hate westernised indian women. All of them are vapid attention whores but they also are never as good looking as they act like they are. Even the best indian looks like a melting shitstain. Fuck these bitches.

Every other race of women i have met are friendlier and less egotistical, even white girls. Just these brown cunts need to be whipped by their pussy fathers.

They are humble and better back home. Just the entitlement of having rich fathers / husbands that brought them abroad

Exactly, real indian women are the best wives a man could want. Even the british had their fair share of real indian women. But once you hand these whores a western education and a rich daddy, they become the hugest of cunts.

Im still yet to find an indian bitch that doesn't only want white cock constantly. They dont even treat fellow indians with even a shred of respect or recognition. Like bitch you are one of us. You'll never be white.

More?

Wana degrade the sluts? got kik?

indians are ugly abbo niggers...it makes sense they hate themselves lol

Dude I'm Hispanic and dark af but I was smashing ass at intel (full of Desi birches)

Maybe you're just ugly

You're still not indian, so your opinion is irrelevant.

No thanks, not sharing anything linked to me on 4chin

Bump

>Your opinion is irrelevant

That's why he's a virgin. Shitty personality. Indian bitches were the easiest to fuck.

Yup

Sorry user you sound like a ass hurt ugly af NICE GUYYYY

Work on yourself

More of her plz

How can i be a 'nice guy' if i ignore all these cunts everytime i meet them outside of obligatory communications?

Let me guess, you're white. Therefore you fall exactly within the indian whores target. Come back when you're indian and see the real issue from within for more than 20 years.

which one you liked the most?

To be fair, from my experience he is correct in what he is saying, I went to India for a year a while ago (around new Delhi and jaipur) and the Indian girls were very "friendly" towards me, they assumed I was some rich white business man

moar please, kind sir!

she posted on reddit as silkroadvirgin but was banned for being a pretentious twat and was on chaturbate as eroticphotographer but quit or was banned dont know why

jstale67 kik me
sharing girl

Thanks user

Anybody wana talk incest or desi girls kik techdoggy

Why do they call them "Desi"? Are they only half-people?

Are Indians all secretly midgets? Or Hobbits?

Whats desi mean

That's what i want to know. I thought it meant "half."

Apparently the opposite, its more like Desi are pure Indians straight from India as Desi pertains to anything that comes from the southeast Asian continent.

Think we could get wins if we messaged her?

No, but if you knew her in person yes

you know her in person ?

I like my dick in them...

Her face, her eye, her lip, her tits, everything is wonderful!

I'm the Hispanic dude

I'm Sri Lankan and fully understand you user, brown girls avoid me like the plague.
Got a white gf though so idgaf

nice ass

you know her user ? was she a kinky slut or submissive?

Definitely submissive

I had a hot little Indian temp trying to do my real job while I went off to work on our migration from JDE to SAP. She was so fucking hot. Like 5'6" maybe 120 with solid C cups. She works out five days a week and is married to some gimpy Pajeet to needs to get around in a motorized wheelchair. I should have gotten her drunk and gave her a good hard fucking before we terminated her contract.

South African Indianfag here.

got kik?

Sure name?

I like her, Moar