Are black people's only claims to fame really just sex and slavery?

Are black people's only claims to fame really just sex and slavery?

Other urls found in this thread:

teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/the-power-of-non-violence
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/us/biracial-boy-lynched-new-hampshire.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are also smarter than you.

Top kek. thanks user.

I'm black, rich, have a pretty aryan girlfriend, and I put on masks and fuck up racists for fun. Kys fat kekistan cucks lol

ooga booga muh whyte genocid i need muh meth and muh pride, muthafucka reeeeee bix nood mexico is paying for stormfront nd shieeeet and niggurs going back to africa and shiet and mexican is going to mexico nd shieet we is the master race and we so tough we incite propaganda and violence nd shiet because secretly we gay and like impersonatin blacks on Sup Forums with "whiteboi" shit to trigger other whites into spamming "sbc", bell curve stats, propaganda, substandard graphs and true facts based on cultural issues, we fightin joos nd shiet tooga tubba big gulp 9/11 was joos and shiet we wuz and still is kangs, no one can compete we out here bein white nd raping our cousins and colonizing shiet

we kangs nd shiet fuck u if you aint white you aint right!

How do you figure?

>fuck up racists for fun
Can you elaborate?

Supremacists are attempting to inject fear in to people with public displays of power. Catching them alone and assaulting them without a need for credit and simply motivated to make them experience fear. Fuck peace, violence is the answer.

There's a movement of anti supremacists, anyone who makes themselves known faces the repercussions. They are tracked down and harmed

And violence. Lots and lots of violence.

please god let this be trolling, no one can be this stupid

we wuz kings n sheeit nigga i swea ta gad nigga u tink i lie to u dawg

How is that stupid ?

What about the music doe?

>Jazz
>Blues and gospel (which led to early rock)
>Funk
>Hip-Hop/Rap
>Ska
>Reggae

>Supremacists are attempting to inject fear in to people with public displays of power
>I think I will go assault people to counteract it, because my public displays of power are justified

you don't fight extremism by becoming an extremist you literal retard

I heard a guys house was broken in to and beat severely. Apparently he had a twitter account filled with kekistan stuff

You hold their hands and hug them? See how far that gets you

White supremacy obv isnt going anywhere so doing this is just a release

teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/the-power-of-non-violence

Another civil war sounds good, let's see how it plays out

we don't you kill yourself though?

Both sides are equally guilty of this. The far-left sees the far-right as a threat: left extremism is born. Conversely, the far-right reacts to the far-left's anti-white/anti-masculinity movement by becoming extremists themselves.

All the while the intelligent moderates/centrists/libertarians are watching the battle royale from the bleachers.

Its starting already lol

Man you should play some original Assassin's Creed because it sounds like you are being used. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Non-violence isn't an option anymore. Supremacists are too emboldened now. It has to be stamped out. I personally had conversations with supremacists and I understand why people are choosing more militant action now. The things I heard were disgusting.

well that's what happens when feels are more important than actually knowing anything

Young black rich hot white girlfriend remember

Uhhh you left out music . It's kinda of a big deal...you know blues, rock jazz etc..

They are also good at dancing, basketball, showing diversity in multiple roles of employment and dying first in horror films

White nationalist here if one of you subhuman monkeys tried terrorizing me and I didn't end up blowing your brains out all over the pavement, it would only reenforce my negative opinion on niggers as the mongrels that they are, and probably retaliate in some way in the future

Your best bet is not to engage me at all

You'll just lose again to the intellectually superior north.

Sorry faggot.

White supremacy may partially be about anti masculinity but the anti minority sentiment is what makes it dangerous and why it's becoming violent

We've got a badass over here.

>supremacy obviously isn't going anywhere
>it needs to be stamped out

you literally are incapable of getting it, aren't you? maybe one day you will become mature enough to realize there are bad things in the world and there always will be

Bbut then again maybe you're a utopian and you think maybe one day everything will be right in the world, in which case you will get what is coming to you, and you won't see it coming is the sad part.

Bye.

>kekistan stuff
That has nothing to do with race

As long as white supremacists insist on the blatant racism towards minorities the violence will continue regardless of you thinking it's unnecessary

I wasn't really specifically referring to white nationalists. But I was referring to the alt-right in general. The alt-right are made up of a lot of white nationalists, but these people have other very fundamentalist views besides "racial purity."

if that is what is important to you in life, no wonder you are so strung out.

Hey maybe you will happy after the next fight though, right?

The racial purity aspect is the one causing the most friction. People aren't assaulting nationalists because they don't think men should wear skinny jeans, it's because of their outspoken racism.

niggers assaulting people for no reason. you mean business as usual

The kekistan thing is partially about racism

Wasn't it started by Big Man Tyrone?

I'm already happy, but some of us feel a sense of duty.

and as long as you keep expecting others to change, your little crusade will never end, but I don't expect you comprehend the concept of leading by example.

So enjoy your dystopia, and remember it is exactly what you wanted.

That would have gotten you assaulted

Violence, crime, and violent crime, too.

It's not being used by supremacists. It's now taken on a new meaning

how dare you? jim-bill can shoot a busch light can with his rifle from over 20 feet away.

Not even the wheel.

Expecting people to treat everyone with decency is something worth fighting over. White supremacists are the real "we wuz kangs and shiet". Minorities deserve to be treated as equals and if supremacists refuse to do so then they should be dealt with

come on you have to make it believable at least when you larp
also the term is nigger not black

I couldn't help but read that in a massive redneck southern drawl.

God you people sicken me.

I'm white as fuck BTW, just can't stand yank cunts like you

I don't think you are happy, which is why you search for meaning is violent social movements, and call it "duty"

If you were happy, you would find a sense of duty and purpose in your family, for example, or something else constructive, rather than a destructive cause which just foments violence and heightens extremism on all sides.

No, you are not happy, and you seemingly don't even comprehend your own point of view.

Personally I don't think it is your point of view at all though, I think someone else convinced you of it, which is why you pursue it even when you obviously have better things in your life which you could put your energy into, but choose not to.

Believe what you will. I'm still fucking a pink European asshole and splurging with my disposable income

Theyz wuz kangz and sheiiiit

nogs sense of duty HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one

go for it and become the next trayboon

You don't suddenly turn your back on others because your situation is a good one. What kind of man does that make you? People need someone to stand up for them against pieces of shit

OP here

Walked away for a bit and came back to this cluster fuck. I'm not a racist but I can't help some prejudice thoughts every so often. All the threads on here that say "Why are blacks so superior" and it's just a big black dick - which lead to this thread's birth.

>for no reason
Idiot

You ever hear about the neo-nazis who got attacked for trying to have a rally in a black neighborhood? One of them got stabbed a few times in his stomach and is "expected to survive"

so is that why you take action to create more and more staunch opposition to yourself by undermining yourself with violence and just generally make everything harder for everyone? Because you are on their side?

>what is bait?

you accidentally the anti in supremacism?
or really this american? :D

Make sure you bring your skittles and ice tea when you assault whites

What about the innocent who were murdered or assaulted for simply existing? What about the 8 year old boy who they lynched? No one looks down on supremacists or even talks about these things. If minorities are going to be ignored and marginalized then clearly minorities don't matter to anyone but themselves. You might consider it pointless, because you haven't experienced the feeling of outrage at the tourment of your people because of melanin. For literally no other reason than that

also, that is a very condescending, materialistic point of view towards those who you claim to be standing up for. It implies they are either too stupid/poor/victimized by their bad situation to do anything for themselves.

So now you are making victims of those you think you are standing up for not only by creating more enemies for them with your violence, but also by defining them as victims intrinsically.

Wait, who are the racists again? I'm confused now.

wow, you must really watch the shit out of news kiddo..

Masks and weapons and a change of clothes.

> words hurt mah feelins but i is to dumb to reason. so i is gonna kick u ass whitey

>No one looks down on supremacists or even talks about these things
>torment of your people because of melanin. For literally no other reason than that

Did the person who told you that "violence is the only option" tell you that?

i don't think you are going to be able to change clothes after getting shot good luck with that plan though

Diff user
We all get why and what your fighting for
I couldn't put it any better than that guy put it- do you understand that if somehow you've reached your Utopia, you too will be stomped out? You're harming people for thinking/being different. One way or another that's what it adds up to. And that's the exact root of what the rest of us "utopians" are trying to stop

Supremacy is the worst it's ever been. The KKK don't even hide their faces anymore. Kids are being assaulted just for being black, not teenagers, actual kids under 10. What could they have possibly done to warrant that other than being a different skin color? If little white children were getting hurt just for being white there would be publicly outcry, but since its minorities no one gives a shit. You seem to think it's not as bad as it actually is for some reason. I've met black people who hate themselves because they ended up convinced that their suffering was their fault because they were unfortunate enough to be born a minority. This is why peace isn't an option.

They're not wilding running up to supremacists and fighting them, they're quietly making their way in to homes. You can't shoot what you aren't anticipating.

So my people should accept that our children will be harmed? We should ignore that supremacists will literally injure children because they see us as inferior? Who would accept that? Would you if the roles were reversed?

Meh, only by a few points and because the south has all the blacks
Honestly tho, intellect is a nice factor because it usually means better tech, but let's be honest you have a different kind of intellect and your ability to quote Shakespeare and name all 300 genders isn't gonna do much when that sea of red that has the same tech also surrounds your city and has cut off the supply routes

> Expecting people to treat everyone with decency is something worth fighting over
Your statement is makes sense but the problem is not white supremacists. They are a very small group and have very little influence. The big issue with treating everyone with decency is that a group causes large amounts of the violent crime. It is primarily young black men. Who are a lot of time associated with gangs. So fighting white supremacists while sounding noble does not solve the problem and does not stop the majority of people who are not treating others with decency.

The figures look inflated because blacks in America only account for around 14% of the population. When out in to perspective white teens commit the same amount of crime

> no one ever got shot breaking into someones home
again good luck with that

It all went to shit when some white asshole gave " rights" to niggers a few years ago in exchange for political power...

Look up some of the incidents with supremacists that aren't riots. Things happen to people when they aren't careful with their rhetoric

that was raw numbers data not per capita data. your statement about white teens is completely wrong and if you read the graphic you would know that

>White man provides insightful argument on why blacks are retarded.
>WE HAV BIGGER DICKS!!!1! BITCHES DIG BIGGER DICKS!!1!!!

People in lower socioeconomic areas are being problematic and that's understood by all, but widespread blanket hatred isn't helping anything

>Supremacy is the worst it's ever been

Do you seriously believe this? Like, this statement is so objectively incorrect, hyperbolic, and ignorant of history that I can only assume that you are using nothing except your own personal lifespan as a frame of reference and what you actually mean is "it feels like supremacy is the worst it's ever been in my lifetime, and I therefore feel obligated to do something about it", and assuming that is in fact what you mean, the conclusion you come to (or have been led to by someone else, as I stated before) is to become a fucking extremist yourself and start committing violence against those you're told are your counterparts? Really?

>If little white children were getting hurt just for being white there would be publicly outcry

There is a guy in IN THIS VERY THREAD who's BRAGGING that he literally kits up with "masks, weapons, and a changes of clothes" so that he can go assault people whom he THINKS are white supremacists, which lately has been teenagers at public political events. Go on, tell me more about how kids are being targeted for their skin color.

I'm literally sitting here telling you that violence is not going to help anything and will make everything worse for everyone, and somehow you take from that "You seem to think it's not as bad as it actually is for some reason". Excuse me? Like, what in the fuck are you talking about?

You can make all the excuses for violence that you want, you can defer the blame to whoever you want. Didn't you learn when you were a kid "he did it first" doesn't fucking cut it as a excuse for your actions??

>I've met black people who hate themselves because they ended up convinced that their suffering was their fault because they were unfortunate enough to be born a minority

Ya, and you're legitimizing that point of view and exemplifying the idea that the ONLY answer to it is violence. Like I said, you're creating victims, in more ways than one.

White people:
WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET REEEEEE ROME WAS SO FUCKING COOL MAN
Everyone else:
Kys my man

Already do, I've been subject to minority discrimination and I gotta be honest, after the moment I don't really care. People gonna people, it's in our DNA.
My way of fighting (climbing the social ladder, proving racists wrong, being better than people who also want promotions, active community member) may not garner immediate results, but damnit if they won't be forced to respect me/us
You're way seeks to embolden fear and further the divide. Thanks asshole

Pls die

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/us/biracial-boy-lynched-new-hampshire.html

You mean teenagers like the ones that lynched an 8 year old biracial boy?

This