These people disgust me

These people disgust me.

It's like someone whose parents robbed a bank arguing that they get to keep the money because now they're used to having money, and you can't punish them for their parents' crimes.

Or someone who cuts a twenty-person line at McDonald's and DEMANDS their right to order first because "I'm paying for my meal fair and square! Even the taxes!"

There's a line. How many people are patiently waiting for their turn to emigrate legally while you parade around like retards, demanding to be given preferential treatment?

Pack your bags, amigos. You're going home.

Don't come back until you've gained some respect for the law.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is the most retarded argument I’ve read yet

I'd be glad to hear your take on the issue.

what’s a negative aspect of DACA users , there’s a fucking nursing student in your picture

Only cool with immigrants who provide a trade or practice that the US has a deficit in. Come back when you have value you can add to the country.

They are not legally authorized to be here.

I'm not saying that they aren't willing to work hard, get an education, and contribute to society.

I'm saying that there is a LINE of people waiting to come here who are willing to work hard, get an education, and contribute to society, and they cut the line.

Why should they be rewarded?

1. Are you liable if your father commits a murder?
2. Are you aware of the billions of dollars' worth of financial gain for the American economy courtesy of tax-paying DACA recipients?
3. You ARE aware the vast majority of the ancestors of today's population are also immigrants
4. There is no "preferential treatment" if anything, these people do not have any benefits like the common man does, and only want the opportunity to work
5. please make my post into a pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw

There's no fucking line you degenerate. There are studies that not even educated Americans or immigrants are willing to do like biooptics and neuroengineering because it's fucking hard. I know because I'm at grad school, getting my PhD for neuroengineering and there are still vacancies for grad student positions. You have to stop convincing your stupid ass fucking analogies apply when they don't.

My mom is a nurse. When she moved to the area I live in she had to take a job at Target for a year because there is no shortage of nurses here. There are many places in the US like that. FYI she's an RN with 15 years of experience working in oncology.

>he still doesn't realize that politicians have been shifting the blame for shit onto immigrants for centuries because people are dumb enough to fall for that shit

America's problems have nothing to do with immigrants. Hell, net immigration from Mexico has been in the negative for years. America's problems stem from a corrupt system of government that is essentially a tool of corporate America, greed, a media that is willing to turn its people against each other for profit, and voters who are uneducated enough to let all this shit continue to happen.

>Are you liable if your father commits a murder?

Did you read my post? No, you are not liable for your father's crimes, but you are also not entitled to the profits of said crimes. In the case of illegal immigrants, those profits would be "living in the United States."

>Are you aware of the billions of dollars' worth of financial gain for the American economy courtesy of tax-paying DACA recipients?

To repeat what I said above: there is a long line of people waiting to move here and do just that, and LEGALLY. Why should illegals be rewarded for cutting the line?

> You ARE aware the vast majority of the ancestors of today's population are also immigrants

I only have a problem with ILLEGAL immigration.

>There is no "preferential treatment" if anything, these people do not have any benefits like the common man does, and only want the opportunity to work

These people have no right to the ground they walk on, or the air above it, let alone work. Allowing them to stay and work in this country another day is giving them preferential treatment over those who are waiting to come legally.

If you have any other argument, I'd genuinely love to hear it. I really, really want to support DACA recipients, but just can't find a logical reason to do it.

What about to make America great again because we know worthless fucks like you aren't making the country any better. These kids who have an education are gonna drive the future of America.

That's reason enough of itself. Also while we're at it kick worthless NEETs out of this country.

I agree that our political system is corrupt, but you're changing the subject. This is called whataboutism.

"Well, what about corruption?"

Yes, that's a problem.

So is illegal immigration.

And for those of you who don't think illegal immigration is a problem, I have a solution: contact your congressional representatives and tell them you favor an open border. What ISN'T a solution is acting like because you disagree with the law, it shouldn't be enforced. That's not how it works in America.

It's really not a problem. There are literally no downsides.

It's called empathy, you fucking sociopath. You have a group of people who haven't done anything wrong. Granted, their parents came here illegally, and that was wrong of them, but their kids are innocent. You propose that we should take these people, who have lived here their entire lives, have friends here, a job, maybe a girlfriend, a life, who know nothing outside of America, and send them to live in a country they've never been to and know nothing about just because you don't approve of what their parents did. Logic is not the only factor here. You need to put yourself in these people's shoes. America is supposed to be better than that.

>These kids who have an education are gonna drive the future of America

The future of South America, maybe. And hey, I'm happy for them! They cheated the system and got a U.S. education out of it. Good for them. Now go use those skills to fix your countries.

Again, if that's what you believe, then rally people behind your cause and have the laws changed.

But in the U.S., we have something called rule of law. As long as a law is on the books, no man is above it.

If you can make an argument against this that isn't based on "but empathy" or "but feelings", maybe we can get somewhere. Otherwise, go cry to your mom.

I don't think I have much to add but at the same time I won't take anything, that I don't pay myself obviously.

But you need to prioritize. Illegal immigration is drops in the bucket, hell, drops in the ocean, compared to the tax dollars the government wastes on much more frivolous shit. This is the point. Immigration is a red herring. They do not use up much taxpayer money, they do not steal good American jobs, they do not commit crime (statistically, they commit fewer crimes than American citizens). You're letting politicians get you riled up about something that is basically a complete nonissue so you don't deal with actual problems.

Deal with the big problems first, then come back and deal with immigration if you even still think it's a problem then.

Your line analogy doesn't work. There is a line for legal immigration, but when someone comes here illegally, immigration doesnt just take note and say "woops, someone cut the line, time to hold everyone back"

People have been stating reasons since the beginning of the thread you retard. Are you illiterate or just selectively choosing to ignore those posts? Stubborn cunt. Kill your self please, do the world a favor.

> but FEELINGS!

Fuck you and fuck your feelings.

Since when is asking people to obey the law a punishment? How retarded do you have to be to sincerely hold this position?

And do you really think that if we give these millions of kids a pass, people from all over the world won't see that and think "If I smuggle my kids into the country and we evade ICE long enough, they'll get to stay!"

>future of South America

Yes, because kids born and raised in America to parents who sacrificed their entire lives back home to sneak into America for just the chance at a better life are all gonna just say fuck you and bail back to Mexico once they've finished college.

They are obeying the law. Their parents are the ones who broke the law.

>muh appeal to authority

> they do not steal good American jobs

Any job that they do is a job that could've been done by an American, so I have to disagree with you there. But I do agree that corrupt politicians is a much, much larger issue. That doesn't mean we shouldn't address illegal immigration.

He's a conservitard who's a;ready made up his mind. He doesn't want to debate and possibly try to see other viewpoints, he just wants to be smug and demonstrate how much smarter he is than everyone.

>are all gonna just say fuck you and bail back to Mexico

No, no. They're going to be deported.

First of all, you don't know that. just because someone has a sign and a stethoscope doesn't prove shit. Secondly, why is this person worth more than a citizen who is a nursing student, who may not be hired as quickly because of affirmative action/pc bandwagon trend? Third, in what way is a foreigner as deserving as a citizen when it comes to public funding/educational resources/scholarships, financial aid, etc.?

Pretty much. This thread is just a bait to make himself feel better about his shitty life. What a pathetic little shitter.

OK, let me try this again.

Your dad successfully robs a bank, and you reap the rewards. A little while later, he gets caught.

Should you go to prison? Of course not!

But should you get to keep the money?

OF COURSE NOT.

They mostly do jobs Americans don't want to do. Americans don't want to pick fruit or do landscaping or any of that shit. The argument that Americans could be doing those jobs is silly. They wouldn't be doing those jobs anyway, because they're awful jobs that no one wants to do. Also, if a dude who barely speaks English and shows up to work in flipflops and a spongebob t shirt because those are the only clothes he owns can replace you, maybe you have bigger problems than immigration.

Please point me toward one argument that I didn't specifically address.

Please make a single argument that isn't based on feelings, or "but they pay taxes. It's profitable to let them break the law."

But there's a difference between letting someone keep illegal money and kicking them out of the country they were born in and lived their entire lives. They are not morally equivalent. This is not a black and white issue.

That wasn't an argument. That was a suggestion for you to kill yourself because you're parroting your opinion without reason and ignoring facts other people are stating as if you're blind.

Again, kill yourself. Thanks.

How do people illegally here pay taxes without Social Security numbers? Or work without valid SSN? How much identify theft has taken place?

Having empathy isn't "muh feelings", it's being a decent human being. You conservitards are all christfags, does the bible not say do unto others as you would have them do unto you?

> They mostly do jobs Americans don't want to do.

There's no job that wouldn't find an American worker to fill it if the pay is good enough.

Notice that last part: if the pay is good enough.

Now, when a greedy business owner wants to get away with paying less than minimum wage, THERE'S the incentive for illegal immigration.

Fuck that.

Nice strawmans kiddo
No one is arguing those can't stay, we are talking about the ones that don't contribute anything, parasites
T. An immigrant waiting in line for a green card

Imo we shouldn't kick them out, just put them in the back of the line

>Taking the money that they lived with their entire lives

That doesn't make it theirs, and it doesn't make any illegal immigrant an American.

People, calling yourself an American is a fucking privilege. You don't just get to smuggle yourself in, fake some documents, and demand equal treatment. You're fucking illegal.

youre so retarded i hope you didn't waste money on college because youre a jack ass.

>They mostly do jobs Americans don't want to do
enough with this tired bullshit. in many of these sectors even if americans wanted to, they couldn't get in anymore as non-spanish speakers. and it's too easy for them to stay on assistance. open the jobs by getting rid of the illegals, kick the lazy asses off welfare and foodstamps, and use a fraction of that funding to incentivise the businesses into hiring the welfare cases...instead, they buy their votes with food stamps and manipulate and coddle immigrants both legal and illegal with this bullshit idea of national pride and identity into not learning english when it only harms them and locks them into no chance for sucesss. they just want slaves basically.

>ignoring facts other people are stating

Which fact/argument did I ignore? I notice for the life of you you can't point to one.

>kill yourself

>again, kill yourself

I can't decide whether you're

a) a butthurt illegal who's scared you'll have to go the shithole you crawled out of

or

b) a retarded liberal college student who can't stand the thought that someone, somewhere, might have a single sincerely-held conservative view

And I say that as someone who leans left on almost every issue, especially when it comes to the economy. I just don't understand what's so complicated about asking people to respect the law.

Ok, but then the entire industry falls apart. If you had to pay workers 20.00 an hour to pick fruit, it'd cost like 4.00 to buy a peach from the supermarket. It's the same thing with all the manufacturing being outsourced to India and China. People like being able to buy a dozen pairs of socks for 5.00 at Walmart, the only way we can do that is by producing them cheaply enough for that to be possible (ie. paying less than minimum wage). It's not just a simple matter of corporations being greedy, you're greedy too. You want to be able to pay way less than shit actually realistically costs.

>You conservitards are all christfags, does the bible not say do unto others as you would have them do unto you?

Wouldn't know, I lean left on almost every issue but this one and haven't believed in God since I was 12.

Well, they were born in America and lived in America their entire life. By dictionary definition, they are literally Americans.

Damn, that's actually a pretty good argument. I'm going to have to think about that one for a while.

The whole conversation here is about DACA recipients, who are mostly the children of the people you are describing.

>trying to justify exploitation of illegal
>morally superior and against deportation
hypocrisy much? never mind that fruit pickers already make more than minimum wage usually cash in hand, also china and india vs us agribusiness is false equivalency.

People born in America are natural-born citizens. That is not who we're talking about here.

>Well, they were born in America
no.

It's not justification, it's reality. You can either A. have no illegals and all manufacturing done in America or B. have shit be affordable. You can't have both. It is that simple.

You are the one who is out of touch with reality. I have picked chiles, and I made well over minimum. Half of my family is from Mexico, they came here legally in 1959. EVERY single aunt and uncle on that side of my family succeeded. EVERY single one of them is a homeowner. ALL of them speak English with very little accent. The reason is because they assimilated. Period. You are totally clueless about the people coming here and what they think of this country and what they think of you as an American. They certainly don't want to earn shit the way my family did, and they won't and the biggest factor is the language barrier, because to people like you 'it's racist' to expect people to learn a language that will help them progress and succeed. You should look at Mexico's laws regarding immigration and the rights of immigrants vs. citizens. No where else in the world do you see the shit that is going on here. An agenda is being carried out, and it isn't for the better of the common people. Furthermore you are conflating illegals and outsourced manufacturing? WTF? Logic much?

These people disgust me. Thinking that because their mother slept with her brother that gives them the right to support a traitorous failed state that took part in the highest form of treason. They should pack their bags, it's time for them to leave until they learn some respect for their country!

>failed state
not yet but maybe if congress continues as they have been
>took part in the highest form of treason
are you talking about the Obama administration?

2/10, i replied

You realize there's immigrants who have been in "line" for twenty years and at anytime depending on the country they got dropped to the bottom list so you're argument is stupid.

You're retarded kek

DACA grants a temp social security and a work visa so that they can make money go to school and pay taxes

Most Americans don't even work cause they're lazy and complain about making 20$ at a call center kek

how fucking stupid are you?

>(I love the argument presented here, just air-tight man. Rock on.)

Who gives a shit?
"Oh man, I'm a nursing student too but I pay no taxes, have no documentation and get to vote even though I'm not even a citizen".

>There is a line
>Show us the studies and give us sources faggot
>I know because I'm at grad school, getting my PhD for neuroengineering
No you're not.

>"Hurr I snuck into this country and got fucked until I spit out a baby from my pussy I'm American now1!1"

poeple giving the finger, like the guy on the left, are the worst!

>CSA
and
>Civil war
Which was not fought over states rights, but over the unequal treatment of blacks. Don't believe me, look up the declaration of independence from any of those states. they all clearly afirm they think black are sub-human and they want to keep it that way.

now, unlike the daca kids, you have to go back.

>>Sup Forums

How did they cheat the system? Why will they return to their "home" land if 99% of DACA approved kids don't know their home land and their just be as American as any white American? They get given a social, a work permit and they pay for their school and pay taxes a long since they can't reap any actual benefits.
after a while they'll be granted residency and then citizenship if they obey the law

that's literally how almost every immigrant started and grnteed your ancestors started nearly the same way except weren't required to go to school

L2History mongoloid.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America

1/inbred I gave you a pity kek. I know you're not responsible for your mental retardation.

Bullshit it is 100% accurate. These people are scum and have absolutely no claim to what they have here. Time to line up the busses and ship them back to whatever third world shithole they belong to.

Yeah and that cunt is probably getting affirmative action money for school. Which means either she took it from a deserving native citizen or from some government program. The latter is why college is so fucking expensive, trickle down costs.

If we get rid of cancerous welfare system, you'll be surprised how many white and black americans will show up to work the farms. Pride means little when you're hungry and don't have any trade skills.

>CSA
you seriously think those sisterfuckers don't know the CSA doesn't exist? They aren't about that.
also, the civil war was fought over money. that's it.
>they all clearly afirm they think black are sub-human and they want to keep it that way.
you think that pretty much all of those assholes in virtually every elected office in the entire country still don't think that way? wake up.

>their just be as American as any white America
you are so far off the mark here it would be funny if this situation wasn't so fucked up

What you're not taking into account is it's not their fault they're here. They were brought to the US as children and it's all they know

>rednecks acting like being the inbred child of inbred parents makes them better than "all those illegal brown people!"

So not that user but you don't understand DACA. My boyfriend (hurr Durr I'm a faggot) is a DACA recipient. He has to pay taxes, he has documentation, he cannot vote, cannot even move to another state without notifying authorities. If he were to commit a crime he would be deported. He has to renew this every two years and go through periods where he can't work because he is in a limbo between his DACA cards. He is required to hold a legal job, or to be a full time student. We are working towards getting him full status but that requires time and money. If he were deported he would be in a place with no family or friends as everyone in his family is here in the states either on DACA themselves or as citizens. He has been here his entire life. He doesn't even speak Spanish. What is the harm in allowing him to stay while we earn his citizenship? The only difference is that here he has incentives to follow the legal processes, where as if he were sent back he would be in a hopeless situation. He contributes to society, where as the line of people waiting for entry do not. Why should he be penalized for being lucky enough to get this kind of situation? That'd be like if you inherited a bunch of wealth, we're a great asset to your community, followed all laws etc. And then I come to your house take it all away and put you on the street because I find out your father cheated at a casino to get that money. And the fucked up thing is that other than that starting inheritance you EARNED everything you posses and gave back. And yet now you're homeless because someone is upset your dad fucked up.

He's saying that the ones illegally immigrating are taking away from people who don't shove and push themselves to the front of the line, rioting in the streets, stealing and beating and killing citizens making a bad name for all of them. Now the same sandnigs are demanding things they never deserved in the first place, further taking away from those who genuinely want refuge and not a free meal ticket.

The parents robbing a bank analogy is not that the kids are used to being rich, but rather that they are benefiting from stolen property, even though they themselves think they are innocent. Their parents made them an accessory to felony trespassing, and by paying someone to get them across, they funded prostitution, drug smuggling and human trafficking. Innocent my fucking dick. Don’t like it in Mexico? fix your shitole of s country before invading ours.

This is a slap in the face for all the legal immigrants, my family included. Years on the waiting list, countless interviews, my parents having to prove their education and experience can and will be a benefit to the American peoples. Did all of that, got the green card, moved here, got our citizenship.

Never took out a dime of welfare (that was and still is looked at as an insult in my family). We took the test and passed, fair and square. Everyone not born in US must follow the same rules.

DACA fag here...

I was brought into the US legally with a visa because my grandparents are citizens and this was when I was 1 1/2 years old.. I am now 23 I am still not a citizen nor a resident I don't have any actual benefits and I don't leach off the government.

I've never had a job because I wasn't able to get one until I got approved for DACA when I was 18 after approved I got a job at credit card processor and now I'm a supervisor while I went to school finance.
I trade stocks, futures, options and other markets and get taxed out the ass for it... DACA does not grant me any special privilege or benefits from the government other than actually being here in the US with a social and a work permit. I pay my own bills and paid for my own car and property so you Amerifags who still work at McDonalds and complain about their wage are the actual reason the country is shit and people reap and bum off the system.

Who pays for his school?

>You dont deserve to be here
>my parents were born here
>their parents were born here
>their parents were born in Europe

>boohoo we conquered the natives, this is our land now

>no you cant do the same thing to us

Fuck white people

People like you are so funny always on about "laws" when decent people are affected in terrible ways but don't make the same kind of impassioned arguments when it comes to corporate malfeasance and government hypocrisy

Okay fine. But if your boyfriend stays then he has to renounce and disown his illegal family in open court and pledge his allegiance to US. After that, he is a citizen with all unalienable rights and privileges.

Its weird how uppity these spic anchor babies are. Time to get the rope.

He doesn't go any more. He wants to go but we want him to have citizenship first. Currently he is a store manager

Fuck that, they are here illegally. They can’t insure themselves, can’t be made to pay medical bills and want to be given pardons for being proof that their parents broke a federal law. Their parents didn’t know anyone here when they came illegally, so when these assholes get deported they can do the same ting in an alien county they are actually citizens of, and figure it the fuck out.

Honestly he would be willing to do that. He's really against illegal immigration and honestly him and his family don't get along for various reasons. He would probably be down for that.

Fuck you. Legal immigrant from Mexico here. I will be the first to deport any asshole who makes my family look bad just because they think rules don't apply to them.

You act like I don't realize that guy is a troll. I am aware, thanks.
>the civil war was fought over money. that's it.
Well you aren't entirely wrong, but you aren't completely right either. It's really a medley of economics and slavery. Yet, the south affirms slavery wasn't a part, which is my point in saying yeah, slavery was central. Don't be fooled.
>you think that pretty much all of those assholes in virtually every elected office in the entire country still don't think that way? wake up.
Did I say anything relating to the modern day? I think not. Learn to read.

Also calm the fuck down user. No one is personally attacking you.

Fuck you and your laws if you're not this riled up over things that actually matter like the banks wrecking the economy and then getting even more help to do it again

>I don't leach off the government...
did you go to public school?
> you Amerifags...are the actual reason the country is shit and people reap and bum off the system
hopefully you might be able to figure out why people here would have a problem with you talking this kind of shit?

How are they here illegally? Lol most people get in with Visa's except they don't get granted citizenship dumbass kek

Dif you know a Visa is a legal way of getting into the US? Or are you retarded and no absolutely nothing other than what Mr Trump says

In that case I have no quarrel with him and if he needs legal help, have him ring up the First Methodist in Fresno, CA (if you guys are Cali-fags). Otherwise, best of luck.

They were an accessory to felony trespassing, and undermining the sovrengty of this nation. They should go to Mexican jail for receipt of stolen property.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

going to public school is not leaching?
There's dumbass kids in there that go not wanting to learn shit and bum off their parents. public school is required even if you're "illegal" dumbass

you must be stupid if you don't know why I'm talking shit.

Just because you're too drug-addled, indoctrinated and brain dead to understand the argument doesn't mean that the argument's retarded.

>It's actually you who's retarded.

They weren’t born here, retard; that’s the fucking point. Their whore mothers pushed them out before they could be anchor babies. Kinda the same way trump will push them out by getting rid of this daca bullshit.

I have to take it with a grain of salt given how the French have treated their immigrants over the years. Stone throwing, glass houses, all of that.

>accessory to felony trespassing
Implying a child under 5 has any real choice in the matter of immagrating
> undermining the sovereignty* of this nation
That makes little sense. The whole point of DACA is to let people stay until they can go through the length process to be citizens. it GIVES A LEGAL WAY IN. You ever think that? no.
Time to be get deported yourself.

Kinda feels like you may be avoiding the issue of the school funding just a little. I'd bet that when (if) he did go, he wasn't paying out of pocket, and when (if) he returns, he won't be paying then, either.

Store manager? Well that's good. We need more store managers, be sure and thank him for his contributions.