What will be the next weird niche group to get mainstream, twitter-style acceptance?

What will be the next weird niche group to get mainstream, twitter-style acceptance?
>Gays
>Trannies
>Ambiguous Gender
>???

I'm thinking it'll either be people into bestiality or polygamists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any vids of her taking that monster?

Polygamy is less fucked up than a lot of things that are already accepted. Polygamy only got a bad rap because Mormons combined it with child marriage.

This.
Also, Mormons only do M-F-F polygamy. Very sexist

It'll be animal fuckers. People are already calling themselves "pet parents" or whatever. Broads will soon enough want to fuck dogs.

It'll be child-lovers (WE'RE NOT PEDOFILES).

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw

Trips for truth!

Agreed

Dear god what's the difference between child-lover and pedophile? Please red pill me on this new flavor of autism.

We won't be able to fuck animals until they can give consent. That won't happen unless we discover they can actually consent psychologically and we can somehow translate their thoughts or sounds into human language.

>Thinking science has anything do to with what is considered acceptable

Now that's what I call a banana

It's a movement pedophiles are using to squeeze their fetish into today's world which accepts anything in fear of not offending anyone. Tumbler already has a word for it, MAP or, minor attracted person

Polygamy or Incest

"consenting adults blah blah blah"

I would say beast, especially with the amount of closet furries there are, and rise of odd sex toys.

I would say age gap for women, older woman, younger man a bit before incest.

>I'm thinking it'll either be people into bestiality or polygamists.
cannibalism isn't alive yet?

>thinking relentless propaganda works on anything but uneducated or corrupt and greedy populations
top kek, good luck with that faggot

I think a black cop will shoot a black person, and then black people will start to believe other blacks are racist against blacks, just because they are black. The group will be called: Black Lives Don't Matter, a hate group against blacks, by blacks.

Incest between consenting adults, followed by bestiality
The behavioral sink is real, wake up sheeple!

its already happened and they still call it black lives matter

A lot of these things were acceptable in the past untill they stopped being acceptable and now people are making a big deal about things being more acceptable again.

polygamy/relationships of more that 2 or fury shit
bestiality won't go mainstream because animal harm

incest won't work until some study "shows" that there isn't an increased risk for birth defects

pedos, hollywood is gonna peddle that shit until we all swallow it like nice and obedient goys

its pedos

>bestiality won't go mainstream because animal harm
As my sister would say "I don't see any harm done, clearly the dog is very willing to fuck some bitch", but yes, dog-on-woman is just a part, there's other, way more harmful variations sadly

Incest as in "fucking whoever is willing", not for romance or procreation. Just plain old down and dirty fucking.

pedos

>"Black Lives Matter" in your brain translates into "White People Are Murderers"
if you say so fam

trips tell truth

more of this bitch and her horse dildo plz

Either Bestiality or Incest. It'll never be Pedos because far too many people still defend children, that will never go mainstream.

That and it diminishes women in the relationship. You think a bitch is happy with only getting to manage a third or a quarter of her man's earnings?