youtube.com/watch?v=P489ughOa_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks a bit ill

very infectious laugh

the true sicilian vampire

hes the greatest

He has no control over himself

not funny, fucking hack drunkard

He looks like Brad Kelly from Bering Sea Gold.

Brad Kelly could beat Anthony's ass into a coma, btw

Naaht funny

Back alley Tunisian knife fighter.

Brad Kelly

Hopelessly bluepilled on Jews.

Needs to get the fuck out of NYS and have a co host.

Hat + Goatee Anthony is great, one of the funniest dudes to ever do radio imo. Modern Anthony is alright I guess.

((((Benjamin Bornstein))))

Pretty insightful, used to listen to his program, but once I learned he was going to go to rehab I stopped listening. An alcoholic who beats his girlfriend, what's new,

this

sicilian vampire

waiting for him to pull a keemstar and go all out on the NIGGERS THE FUCKING NIGGERS

He's in rehab now, hope things get better for him.

Opie won in the end
youtube.com/watch?v=l4JjreLzbcM

He definitely domestic assaulted that chick on Periscope. I don't know why everyone is pretending he didn't. I do think Gavin is just stupid though and actually believes he dindu nuffin. Gavin has said he wouldn't work for someone who hits women. The cognitive dissonance will be interesting when Ant pleads guilty

>beats his girlfriend
>seriously believing that bullshit
OMG I'm getting beat up I know I'll live stream this and not call the cops. Lol. Anthony is an idiot for getting involved with someone that young/emotionally stunted and you're an idiot for believing that he hit her

She You're both retards or white knight faggots desu

*see

>WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GUN
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0V89MixAY

>doesn't beat girlfriend
>goes to rehab
OMG I'm innocent I know I'll go to rehab that costs hundreds of thousands dollars and spend 30 days away from my job and friends because that's what an innocent person would do who was caught on video hitting his teenage girlfriend

this is why he isn't funny

their hostility is just over the top. In that bit and many others they do 15 minutes of commentary for every 10 seconds of sound, saying absolutely nothing that hasn't already been said

I thought it was because they were drunk and fucking with the cops. the second video that came out she wouldn't shut her god damn mouth every time anthony tried to get her to behave.

O and A was great, I heard the live broadcast that got them fired back in the day on wbcn

>Ant gets fired
>The gang jokes that he's going to spiral out of control
>He actually does

Then why is he in rehab. It was either rehab or time, plus he lost his guns. He hit her

Opie did win. Sadly, Opie will always be too insecure to enjoy his victories.

If Opie gives Jimmy the axe in October and gets a younger comedian to take his place, Opie will be the most dominant beta male of all time.

The guy has had drinking problem for years for Christ's sake, did you just start listening to them yesterday ? No he's dumb and makes shirty decisions like getting involved with girls way younger them him, a girl who is the daughter of a successful club owner who's connected with comedians who do Anthony's show like Jimmy.

>was caught on video hitting his teenage girlfriend

I've seen the video. Where in the video do you see him hitting her?

See You're both retards or completely new to the show not to know Anthony has been fucked for awhile oh and I forgot to mention the rumors of him fucking a tranny too. I'm not saying he makes good decisions, hell I'm saying the opposite. I just don't think he beat her and to put his going to rehab solely on that is ducking dumb especially if you have been a long time listener, you should know better

You actually think he went to rehab because he wanted to stop drinking and not to signal to the court that he was trying to change his destructive behaviors that led to the vicious assault? I don't believe you.

hes starting to get a bit out of it imo

Lady DIE

why didn't they save her ;_;

>vicious assault
Answer my question first.

Where in the video do you see him hitting her? I might change my mind , where is this vicious assault you claim to have witnessed? Link?

i had to stop listening once they put lady die on every fucking minute

When she told him to stop hitting her. Yes, I know it doesn't show him actually hitting and there is room for doubt, but his behavior on the video and his actions after the fact lead most reasonable people to believe that he did, in fact, assault her.

She did have significant injuries according to the police report. You can see her hand is swollen. I don't think he went Joe Pesci on her, but they clearly had a drunken tussle of some sort.

Starting to? He lost the easiest job in the world, making literal millions a year, because he can't stop shitposting on Twitter. That was over a year ago and it's only getting worse for him.

0:08

I've listened to enough O&A to know that Ant is a total pussy when it comes to physical confrontation. I don't think he's the type to do that, I honestly think he tried to drunkenly manhandle her around or something.

A Corsican pimp.

>Yes, I know it doesn't show him actually hitting
>you a second ago: he viciously assulated her.

>you now: well I didn't see it but it most likely occurred

Lol wut

Oh wait it's one of those it was real in my mind. No sorry, need video of him hitting her like you already claimed you saw and are now backtracking on. Lol. It's like you think bitches don't lie. How old are you user or are you a girl? The latter would make a lot of sense desu

Did he ever post his creepshots on reddit? Also, where do people go to now that /r/creepshots and candidfashionpolice have been banned?

>I honestly think he tried to drunkenly manhandle her around or something.
So you think he assaulted her.

I believe he assaulted her, but I do not know for sure. What is wrong with statement?

>I believe he assaulted her, but I do not know for sure
That's all I wanted to hear. You first made it out like it was undeniable, an absolute truth and claimed it was self evident in the video which it is not.

He didn't. Gavin already spilled the beans. Cumia is a sweetheart with women and would never follow in his father's footsteps. That Golightly chick is a fucking basket case gold digging whore. Ironically she probably does deserve a beating.

I heard he fucked a tranny recently

I was just having a little fun with it.

I don't see any hands coming toward her direction. It looks like she purposefully swings her head back and yells out stop hitting me. Show me him actually making contact then we'll talk okay champ

based Cumia is Sup Forums af senpai

>She did have significant injuries according to the police report.
A person can't injure themselves? People don't do exactly this and falsely claim assault? Women don't falsely claim rape? You act like its out of the realm of possibility for some reason. But I'll ultimately leave it up for the police to decide as should you

will be tin knockin in 3 years, he's nigger rich as fuck

Brilliant guy. A shame that niggers got him fired.

Good entertainment.

DO THE BIT!

Oy ve I was just having fun is all! yeah next time there is an Anthony Cumia thread you'll be back to your first statement, as if this thread never happened.

Show was only worth listening to when the greatest unnigger of all time was guest.

Old eps available on jewtube FYI.

who /reddit/ here?

Me too... Poor Brian Regan.

Fuck that guy was awesome.

Patrice did not give a fuck when it came to speaking his mind. I remember once on the Black Phillip show he had a couple of feminists on and pretty much told them right to their face that women need to be trained like dogs so the don't ruin a man's good time. There's never gonna be another one like him

He's good but opie is way funnier

Opie pls go

hes a tunisian knife fighter

Opie stopped being funny after he married with jim being the best one on the show nowadays.

So are you actually gonna let lil' Jimbo go in October, Ope?

He's the Long Island serial killer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer

Keith the Cop gave him tips on how to avoid a police investigation.

hehe cum

why exactly did they break up?

Opie ALWAYS wins.

this.

all eps are here:
youtube.com/channel/UC63NTdfEbbiYEorg1xM91-Q/videos

unfunny cuck

Opie, you got more (you)'s in this thread than likes on any recent post on Goybook. I can't listen to your passive aggressive shit-on-Jimmy cuckfest anymore.

>Subscription cancelled.
>Your mom's box.

He's funny but he's a pedo.

occasionally says something entertaining or insightful yet unable to deliver a quality program regularly. his show would probably be great if done once weekly.

also, Opie is a faggot. OP too

snake is the grass

This is a Patrice thread now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwk-BQ4Mc0Y

>tfw Anthony actually once said that if there was no law, he'd fuck a girl as young as 13
>tfw he did this "bit"
youtube.com/watch?v=WXgJ5m21Rs4

Pray 4 Ant
youtube.com/watch?v=P489ughOa_0

why was he fired?

I always thought Ant would kill himself on the air.

>ywn be a guest on O&A
>ywn shoot the shit with opie, ant and jimmy

racist rants on twitter, as opposed to all those rants he did on the radio.

wait, he got fired because of "racism"? something he did all the time on air? why is twitter such a fucking big deal in burgerland?

I hope he did actually beat her because that obnoxious cunt deserved it

I'd feel bad for him if he didn't fucking let this shit happen. I mean everyone always told him to not enable these cunts to get into his life, and yet he did everything right for things to go wrong

From what Opie said the company was looking for a reason to get rid of him after Anthony became race obsessed after the Zimmerman trial. So some speculate that Sirius XM was looking for him to fuck up off air to lessen what would have been a larger PR disaster if they fired him for comments he said on air. It also didn't help that Gawker pushed the tweets as hard as they could.

I hope gawker crashes and burns so hard that no other cesspool of cancer takes its place

Holy shit thats a gr8 pic

Anyways both Opie and Ant went to shit when they split. Both shows suck. Fortunately Ant has some of the most dedicated fans, and they will never accept that he is bad these days.

He's a funny guy but he is a really annoying/arrogant/egotistical fucker and is a general danger to society (just based on the descriptions on the way he drives--literally driver over curbs to get where he "needs to go")

That being said, he's hilarious.

Pretty much. His obsession with young girls allowed him to make some horrible choices, and you reap what you sow....

>that time Arthur had Anthony in it

Go back to your shitsub

Arthur is red pilled as fuck

you're just mad that ant ruined your faggy gossip queen subreddit

>reddit