Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop crying you stupid beta fuckboi

me successful hard working nice, romantic, gifts, want to get married...

GF goes and fucks a worthless dude , treats her like shit curses at her, hits her, and had a kid with some other girl her left..

says she cheated because I came on to strong

FFS OP, re-read your post. Then ask yourself if any self-respecting woman would want to have a child that could write that

depends on your age

Girls go for the worthless punks, women go for the guys with their life in order

It's because women want penis and forward men tend to be readily available for providing penis.

Pic unrelated. Girl is a known college student campus prostitute.

>self-respecting woman

nah you can be a pussy and get women too

it's called being a "male feminist"

you can pretty much be as much of a soggy sack of shit as you want as long as you talk about income inequality and shit

Women like men with drive, focus, and the balls to take what they want.

Assholes are called such by the wimps they step on.

Quit being such a faggot op. Grow a pair and get the fuck over it.

Assholes score girls because they arent pussy bitches with fedoras, waifu pillows, and neck beards.

Cuz we know how to talk to girls you cunt. All you do is talk about feelings and shit l. What they want is to feel pretty and fucked. Key word [fuck]

>They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy.

See you on Sup Forums

I want to feel him in me. Lucky bitch! No homo. I love white men.

sauce?

I've never been an asshole man, I'm more of a boob man.

Moral of the story: treat women like shit. They'll either love you or leave you - win-win.

Women like confidence and the ability to take care of their children. The rest is just personal preference and is different for every woman.

The fuckup is obvious here. Bitches only fuck men with iPhones. You think when they see that green text bubble pop up from your Boost mobile ZTE Thundermax 2000 they think you got your shit together?

least you get some action.

Nasty

Bunnings is slutville player

Yep that's true, as soon as I put on my sleeveless shirt and my swag hat I'm always dripping in bitches, but as soon as they find out that I don't really like to party and drink all the time and that I'm really just a chilled guy playing some nvidia watching a movie and fixing up my place, they run away.
I guess women in general are just attracted to the bad boy look and shit, but when they see you are an actual human being with weakness they run the fuck away and blame "muh rape society".

Femanon here

I kinda have no self respect since i grew up with it, but i do enjoy guys with big dicks and a good looking hairline. imo, if they have enough money to support me living in their house and if they fuck me every day and actually make me cum, but by the end of the day actually wanna cuddle and talk abt bullshit like memes, i'll be happy.

you lie as wee all do, even to yourselfee.
the answer is easy, because "assholes" have the balls to do smth to impress a female donky. and care about theyr possible causultees

rellam.

You ain't never gonn get a guy thinking like this. If you ain't fucking commited to the guy why would you expect him to give you anything yet alone support you.

You don't have to be an asshole, if you're confident women will be attracted to you.
Everyone tends to dislike insecure people like you.

ill never do because im not a fag, i saw it multiple times and tried it by my selfe and it works.

Basically you're saying that girls want to fuck assertive guys. Assertive guys have good jobs. They go after what they want. They don't take bullshit and they achieve things.

Primally speaking, its classic mating courtship. This is the reason the strongest, shiniest, healthiest birds (cats, dogs, whatever) get to pass on their genes. Asshole guys play this role without the ability to back it up in a sustained fashion. Guys that are too nice capitulate. Why would a girl pursue a guy who just gives her shit when she doesn't have to do anything for it?

Stop thinking about how you're relating to girls and trying to make them like you. Just do something with your life and pursue it fiercely. You'll find girls who appreciate your effort.

Keep the one that emotionally and physically invests in your success. That girl loves you for being you, not the shit you buy her.

This has been your life coaching for the week. Good luck.

-Husbanon.

I need to know who this is

But, you can be assertive and confident without being a total douchebag.
I know insecure faggots that behave all douchy to hide their insecurities.
The key, as simple as it sounds, is to be confortable with your own skin and be confident, women will notice.
Not OP btw.

>playing some nvidia

did you serious just say nvidia when referring to video games, i'm guessing b/c of "vidya" is similar sounding?

b/c if you are quite possibly the gayest most autistic faggot i've ever met on this website, queer

Just accept that you are a failure and move on to things that make you happy.

Simple as that.

Stop bitching and moaning about things you have no control over.

Yes, that's what I mean by assertive. That's why I noted that assholes can't keep this up on the long term. So yes, you're correct.

I don't know her name but I'm trying to help you Sup Forumsro

Ballina bunnings?

you're the one calling another guy an asshole. Bet that guy never said anything about you, and if everyone ignores you it's because you're annoying as fuck. They don't say anything to avoid hurting you, which makes them nicer than you

user, look at this, it might help you:
youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI

It's because modern young women are mentally and spiritually weak and are attracted to confidence like bugs to headlights on a dark road.

maybe?

it sounds like you are a very bitter person and you would do very cruel things if you weren't so weak. this is why women don't like you.

strength is the ability to do harm, and choose not to.

weakness is wanting to do harm, and being unable.

Would check but google maps out of date by about 8 years

>Dating a single mom and being surprised she's shitty.

Do you get surprised when you leave milk in a hot car and it ends up tasting bad?

>get the woman
>picture is of a literal whore

Having money goes a long way towards getting whores.

You're wrong. weakness is a great thing and strength is nothing. When a man is born, he is weak and flexible. When he dies, he is hard and insensitive. When a tree is growing, it's tender and pliant. But when it's dry and hard, it dies. Hardness and strength are death's companions. Pliancy and weakness are expressions of the freshness of being. Because what has hardened will never win.

Possibly here?

I would say yes but almost every bunnings is fit out identically, there's almost nothing unique about any of them. Including the fucking snags.

This shit was posted like 3 months ago

I'll still respond.

Women want protection, so the men who dominate is all they want. Not to mention, if they want resources the man will kill and maim to secure them for her.

If you decide you would rather not fight for dominance and instead be a pussy, you are effectively as good as gay with the rest of the pussies.

9 years with a woman and I know each time she does shit to push me to show my strength. I give her the power show and she gets all girly, then I give her the rapefuck she wants. Sometimes she wants the slow and gentle, but I know when she is testing me, it's rapefuck night.

Trolling, or actually habeeb this?

TWINKIE HOUSE!

so it's easier to chop down a sapling? brittleness and age are not strength, they're the inevitable loss of that strength. you can't say that because we all die we aren't capable of strength. and if a tree is fresh and new, it has potential and resilience, but it can't hold up as much weight, or produce as much fruit.

I was referring to humility in strength, and the bitterness of weakness. you're talking about different symbols.

mon neger

That's so fucking stupid.

For starters, there are plenty of average people who get married and have children. The sweeping vast majority of us aren't trust fund children or the children of the movers and shakers of society now are we? Average, ordinary, people have sex all the fucking time.

Secondly, the reason why flaunting money, status, and all your material goods around can easily be a *bad thing* is because it not only catches the attention of gold diggers and social status climbers but it also dissuades normal, average, women who, while would certainly appreciate the economic stability surely, might think you're out of their league because of it. It basically ups your odds of encountering people who really don't give a shit about you and decreases your odds of finding a girl who couldn't care less if you both lived a lower-middle class life together.

Thirdly, "the bigger man walks away" isn't a hard and fast rule so much as it is a rule of thumb, and really it's more about learning when to cut losses before you lose even more. Look, sometimes life throws a curve ball at you that no amount of machismo is going to be enough to hit. You can either let that bother you, seriously impact your enjoyment of life, and be melodramatic about it all (None of which is all that attractive to women), or you can let it go and move on (which while such an attitude wont get the ladies to flock to you, it's certainly more preferable than the former.)

Your problem is you grabbed a shit tier female. Get yourself someone who has some pride and respect for themselves and has their life together. It's clear yours doesn't have any of that yet are surprised by her actions. And I'm also a firm believer that at least 95% of all women are whore trash.

She cheated because you're autistic and because of that autism you didn't realize you were boring her to death. She rationalized that boredom and associated it with "guys like you" and went out and fucked something she felt was completely different.

This speaks more about your selection in women, because even if you do bore a woman, many women will at least do you the decency of breaking up with you first before she goes off and fucks someone else. It also speaks about your lack of understanding in what keeps a woman engaged in a relationship and how to gauge that engagement in the first place.

You need to pay more attention to women's actions. You need to pay more attention to women's reactions to your attempts at getting with them. I think you'll find the gifts and the attempts at a hokey romance doesn't work as well as you think they do.

when will Sup Forums stop replying to copypasta ?

Sauce? Been looking for this since the last time that college slut was talked about on Sup Forums

Its 2017 .. any male can get a nice girl ... just dont be a retard