WE SHOULD TAKE THE MONEY EARNED BY HARD WORKING WHITE PEOPLE AND GIVE IT TO LAZY NIGGERS AND SPICS!

WE SHOULD TAKE THE MONEY EARNED BY HARD WORKING WHITE PEOPLE AND GIVE IT TO LAZY NIGGERS AND SPICS!

It's the "rich and famous people trying to divide other people by gender or race or sexual orientation or ... so they get distracted enough fighting each other and don't end up dividing people themselves by wealth" episode.

I work a second job in the mall to get extra money and get ahead on bills and kill my student debt. EVERY black male in his 20’s walking though here is carrying multiple bags from stores that sell shoes. Many of the boxes have the Air Jordan logo on them. Don’t get mad at me bacause I save my money and make investments while you blow every dime on “kicks” to impress your friends. It’s the tale of the ant and the grasshopper.
Pic related: seeing some dipshit with sagging pants and $300 worth of shoes.

we can start with rich fucks like bernie.

Sure, uncle Bernie.

sounds like your mad at the fact that brothers are spending money

"black cock is the best" Bernie Sanders

Ain’t even mad. I’ve got a pair of Jordan’s myself (A pair) actually wearing them right now. They suffer from lifestyle obsession and lack of financial sense.

Speak of the devil...

hes mad of the fact that whites get blamed for brothers spending all their money on shoes instead of saving it like normal people

bruh you got some nasty ass Jordan's at least get Air Jordan One's or something

I love how "non-racist" people are the ones always pushing for racial tension.
It wasn´t even a issue before Obama used it to fuel a social crisis in the USA while he tried to import more brownies to his (((evil)) nation

WE SHOULD TAKE THE MONEY EARNED BY WHITE PEOPLE WHY USED FREE LABOR AND STOLE LAND AND GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE IT BELONGS TO.

That’s my point, bruh. I’ll pay for quality but won’t put myself out of my way to have them. The only person to impress on this planet is the former version of yourself. Kekkity kek. My Jordan’s are comfy but I can wear other things. When these wear out I may or may not replace them.

Aaaand another.

Not to imply that we’re not ALL trained to be consumers for something, but kids don’t know any better

Democrat Racist Agenda...
>disrupt minority families by giving them more welfare benefits if the women are unwed mothers instead of living as a nuclear family
>segregation of communities by finacially restricting minorities to "affordable" or "low income" housing and neighborhoods as a part of their "government assistance" welfare
>Discourage minorities from looking for ways to succeed and improve themselves by "helping" them into colleges though affirmative action quotas, so that they can gt into colleges they are not qualified to be and will fail
>control the voting loyalty of minorities by offering more welfare in return for their support, and threatening the loss of welfare if they do not keep the Democratic Party in power

You need to finish following the money in order for this to make sense.
White men as a demographic don't throw money away like others do. Statistically, blacks and women are the most likely demographic to engage in "frivolous" spending. That's a problem, because it means that once whatever branch of your megacorp's subsidiary sends the cheques out, the white men are going to invest their money in stupid shit like the future. Now that money is beyond your reach.

Welfare, like every economic cause, looks the way it does because it puts money into the hands of people that really like buying Coke and McDonald's. That means a much larger percentile of the income you pay out ends up back in the register at the end of the day. This is important because it's tough enough getting any sort of economic viability out of debt slaves at all. That's really all you need to understand about the culture war.

Immigration is similar too. A) only an intellectual could be dishonest enough to argue that labour isn't a supply/demand issue, and B) the only time you're every properly economically relevant is when you take out a loan and pretend to spend money you don't have, which looks great on paper and makes Mr. Noseberg ecstatic. But then you're debt saturated and can't into being as relevant. But what do immigrants not have? Loans. That means as long as you keep shoveling people into your country, you can keep pretending the average citizen can still afford to buy nice things.

That is why the culture war is the way it is, and moral necessities have been shoved upon the consciousness of the people the way they have. It is imperative that people be let in and wealth be redistributed. It is imperative that you recognize as evil anyone who interrupts this process. No matter what, do not threaten the money game.

The problem with Bernie is that makes everything so racial. Maybe if he cared about Americans instead of fucking niggers so much he might have had a chance

that looks like chinook mall

well he's a Jew so what do you expect?

I think we should, lets face it if the niggers dont fuck the system up then we will eventually better give them the reins and let them try to control the economy and the 20,372,076,xxx,xxx of debt the US has

I met 2 black guys in my early days of the navy that had over 60 pairs of Jordans each with them in the A school barracks alone. Both had more at home.

Reminder: all niggers should be dead

They don’t need to be dead, they just shouldn’t be around white people. They just don’t act like civilized humans.