What are your standards for women?

What are your standards for women?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EdooYar_A6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

none i can point to on paper. i have only one requirement: i be physically attracted to them. you can't tell from a photograph. if you are, then go for it, no matter how pretty she is. if you're not, don't bother even if she's a 10.

White, blonde hair, blue eyes, Norwegian/Icelandic speaking..It’d be a plus if they had a slight reaction of disgust whenever they hear anti-white sentiment

1. Be a woman
2. Be lovable
3. Love me

Must be at least as intelligent as I am and interested and working in a respectable field of research.

Also should be physically fit, eat healthy, and competitive.

Blonde or red hair helps, if we're going to be tacky and superficial about things.

Nordic girls are all lovable, as long as they aren’t from ((Oslo)), ((Reykjavík)), ((Akureyri)), ((Copenhagen)), or ((Stockholm)).

1.be female
2.not morbidly obese

Must have a very femine penis

That we genuinely like eachother and want to be with eachother and that she be loyal to me, those are the basics which are even then apparently hard to come buy these days

Others are the obvious ones like don't be a nut case, and of course be attractive to me but that doesn't even need to be mentioned

Asian
Cute
No penis
No drama

That's it.

Be direct with me
Be real

Pulse.

This

>No penis
>No drama
pick one m8

Kek.

That's why I go for Asians mate, only way to get both.

For what? To bang?
Bang = 5/10, gives up the pussy easily (1st or 2nd date, or ideally no date at all), and either swallows cum or does anal.

Relationship = 7/10, college degree, not crazy, good job, not a liar, not a cheapskate (not afraid to go dutch on a date), either swallows or does anal, and is into ethical nonmonogamy.

>Friendly
>Relaxed
>Strong, independent woman
>Financially independent
>Can take honest criticism without getting upset
>Can honestly criticize me before getting upset
>Interested in travel, other cultures, and interesting food
>At least a little kinky, but must be a switch - No dedicated subs or doms
>Chubb OK, BBW not OK.

She should look and dress like this chick, 24/7

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EdooYar_A6g

Under 24, size 3 or less, blue eyes, must be hotter than me 21 yr old fiancee, be under 20 over 18'(i only cheat with teens), but sexual preferred, must like the taste of cum.

Under 20 over 18 preferred.

Still warm and has a vagina.

When I was younger,
Slim
Big tits
Drinking buddy

Now,
Decent earner
Can make me smile
Reliable

lol which chick
I see like 3

More butt than gut.
Boobs must stick out further than gut.
Pretty face.
No bipolar, dealt with bipolar girls 2 too many times.

Must be willing to work the neighborhood gloryhole in the shed out back.

That's pretty much it.
Will feed with food twice daily, in the shed.

Fair skin, pink nipples and pussy. No meat exaggerated meat flaps. Blonde or redhead. No dark butthole.

Feminine penis.

Decent proportions
She needs to love me as much as I love her
Freethinking
Open
Around moderately active

Ehhh, at this point I only care about them having a natural vagina and working ovaries to breed them