Be me

>be me
>Wife has personal trainer
>Personal trainer sees me at the gym
>Says to wife I'm not very strong
>Go to gym at normal time
>Actually sat in toilet because anxious of trainer judging me
Got anything I can do to pass the time Sup Forums?

Get in there and lift you fuckin beta faggot

Kill yourself in your cuckshed.

I have bog roll and a toilet, how do?

Think of your personal trainer fucking your wife. It’s probably going on right now.

Yes. This should only take you a few minutes;

--Tell your wife's trainer that he is relieved of that duty and that no more of your money is forthcoming.

--Start your workout, then do all of it.

--Go about your day.

He's trying to fuck your wife

How do I stop him

>cuckshed
LMAO

Don't worry, OP. He's used to people like you. You may as well come out because he already knows where you are and why.

that's nothing to be showing off, you scrawny little faggot.
>posts for gratification of self image on an anonymous image board
>on fucking Sup Forums of all places
kys yourself
>has a gym membership
why do you pay these shitbags?
do you know how many rapes happen in gyms?
a lot.

Get in there you fucking cunt.
pic related, it's me

Just go out and lift. You are at the gym, that's way further than most weak and/or fat people get.
You are not the weakest person he has seen, and he won't judge you. And if he does, he can go fuck himself.

Emmrh...! Why white men so perfect? No homo.

Looks like the guys posting photos are just as insecure as you. Although i do agree to some to the underlying point. Just go out there and
Improve. Her trainer is probably thinking how he can get you to pay him to get you stronger rather than you being weak.
And anyway,
Most personal trainers should at least appreciate the effort you're putting in to improve.

Cant hear you over all my biceps mass fagget

>Sup Forums image format

are you irish

English

faggot

Bro it's all good, not all fit people are strong. There's plenty of types of healthy and fit. Being jacked and strong is one type.

His job is literally to belittle people's bodies for the most part. Go get your workout in

Take it as a challenge. You want to be stronger and impress your wife, so go out and lift!

well, you could always track him down and kick the shit out of him and give him some duke nukem one liner. then your wife might actually fuck you again

Bro, go work out. Don't give a fuck about what these other guys think. Most of them are like me, oblivious to anyone else bc we're too self obsessed with ourselves.

i mean honestly if i were ever in your position, (never would be, but lets just fay for arguments sake) id seriously fuck that guys life up. maybe load his protein shake with laxatives, or razor blade his doorhandle, or maybe just rape his wife, maybe all of those things. bottom line is regardless of how scrawny you are its no excuse for bein a cuck.

>my biceps
what biceps? all i see is fat and scrawny twiggy little arms.

Dude what the FUCK!? Get in there! That's your wife he's talking shit to! Go get big and don't care about what some faggot has to say! As long as you're trying to acquire gains no one can negatively judge you for that.

I would never waste so much time in gym. I bet you are there atleast 10 hours in week.

OP IF YOU ARE STILL HERE, FUCK OUTTA HERE AND SHOW THEM YOU'RE NOT A LITTLE BITCH.

Let him fuck you

I am not new faggot

Fuck that. He should t have to impress his own wife. I think he needs to shank this faggot instructor and then lock his wife in the house.

I would just get him fired. Pretty simple, he is trying to fuck someone's wife, that would usually be enough to do it with the right complaint to the right person. Very unethical.