Ask a Hasidic Jew anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehum.info/
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

infected mushroom or aly and fila?

Jewish and Australian?

dear god

Why doesn't that paper have current year on it copypasta?

I used to know Hasidic Jews who used Togo to the Eagle (a gay leather bar) in NYC. They would wear everything except a shirt (special tank top) and have their curly q's bobbing in cock in the bathroom all night.

Nice job faggot.

What is the end plan with cultural marxism and death to the west

Do you refer to non-Jews as "Goyim" in public?

do you support zionism? am I cattle to you as a goyim?

Why won't you live in Israel?

Is it because the welfare benefits are worse moishe?

do you believe in the amount of jews that were killed during the holocaust or do you believe that the number was A) Exaggerated or B) EXTREMELY Exaggerated

you got cut benis ?

FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER FUCK OFF WE HAD THIS THREAD EARLIER

The real one did this AMA twelve hours ago
Hassids still smell like shit

pic is shopped
last time we had this thread the flag was zambia

I'm not familiar with such things.

We don't get involved with politics.

I think there is sufficient evidence that many Jews were killed during the holocaust, along with other people.

Are you from Monsey NY

If I burned a dollar in front of you, would you die?

do you believe israel can be an internationally accepted country some day?

and what do you know about "The Hum"
do you hear it?

What do you think of American Blacks based hebe?

you didn't answer my question you shekel hoarding faggot.

DID 6 MILLION JEWS GET KILLED OR DO YOU THINK THE AMOUNT IS EXAGGERATED?

how do you feel about gays?
also can i suck your cut cock

kill yourself please

>do you believe israel can be an internationally accepted country some day?
If there is a will there is a way. But I doubt any of that will happen until there is a conflict resolution with Palestine.

I think the numbers are probably in the millions. I trust expert historians on the subject matter.

Why are you on the computer?

I've contacted the IDF and unit 9900 will make your life a living hell heretic scum.

blue-eyed half-jew half-incredible-aryan here, what's it like knowing you'll never be one of the true chosen mix-em-ups with the best of both worlds?

Christmas AND Hannukah in my house you fucking faggot. We don't fuck around with this shit. Watch your back full-jew boy.

>probably in the millions
>trust experts (aka jewish claims)

ok

Nice fake, we had this identical thread yesterday.

saged and reported, fuck you

are many jews secretly racist?
I ask because of the "goyim" thing

what about the hum?
are you able to hear it?
thehum.info/

JEWS FROM THE FUTURE!

HOLY FUCK, THEY'VE MASTERED/monetized (somehow) TIME TRAVEL.

>thehum.info/
how does this is related with pol?

Absolutely. I think it myopic to think otherwise.

It has an Australian date, but I left time as EST.

AMA cunts

>Hasidic
How you guys even support your own expenses?

Where do you live? If you are in the NY area, I would be 100% down to meet up with you

these

No, you didn't suddenly change fucking continents asshole, it's a shooped photo

see

You took that picture from the thread last night, the poster was from the US

OP is a typical kualacunt

Why must aussies shitpost?

I'm using a proxy. Continents are meaningless on the internet.

Build Wall Carlos

>I'm using a proxy.
You're using photoshop and being a faggot, Australia.

as a goy, how do I get a beautiful jewess gf who's into having her ass licked?

Who is your favorite prophet?

Never heard of this before. Can you hear it? Can any of you hear it/know anything about it?

Please notice how he is deflecting every fucking thing. He refuses to answer any question directly.

You know what? This is it. This takes the cake. This is the dumbest mother fucking god damned sons of bitches question I've ever seen asked on Y!A in all 10 years I've been on here, and coming from me that's saying something. I've witnessed a man ask where the Specific Ocean was. I saw an underaged girl ask if masturbating with her dog's semen would get her "pregnate". But you? You, with your snarky little question, have single handedly managed to compose the most thoroughly retarded block of text I gave ever laid eyes upon. You thought you'd look real quirky, didn't you, purposefully misspelling "exacerbate" in a failed attempt to convey what can only be described as a literal reddit-tier attempt at a shitty joke, only missing the ten follow-up puns to ensure any semblance of comedy was completely annihilated before anyone could finish expelling oxygen from their nose to affirm their shit taste in humor. I'm not even going to acknowledge the fact that your profile image depicts a cartoon toad with a shit-eating grin. What, is that supposed to represent your face when you hit that submit button? Well I, quite frankly, am not amused in the slightest by either your question or image, and I'm disturbed to see that a fellow member elected to, albeit in an appropriately condescending fashion, acknowledge your submission with such a statement as "your an idiot". I didn't bust my balls tearing down Taliban overseas just to see pricks like you leave garbage like this on respectable platforms such as Y!A, so I'll see to it that your submission is removed immediately. Good day.

hows baby dick taste pedo faggot?

What do you want to know? I'm happy to answer, as long as the questions are not infantile.

yes i do.
not sure what it is. seems to be artificial.
could be radar, satellites, pumps, turbines, mobile networks,.... endles

that is called hasbara propaganda and emotional manipulation

it is taught to mi6, cia and kgb bignosed kikes in birthright israel kike supremacist classes hosted by the bignose ethnocracy

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

weasel words, glittering generalities, social engineering, tragedy of the anticommons, game theory hyperaggression with controlled opposition agent provocateurs loaded language

Interesting, I live in the country and other than my refrigerator I don't hear any humming. And looking at the map the reports are around major population hubs. It probly is something artificial.

Please notice that you're not talking to a fucking Jew, you're talking to an Australian shitposter. It's been pointed out the whole time, but you're being retarded faggots and gobbling all the bait that gets thrown at you.
Gas yourselves.

Did you eat the bacon or are you just being an attention whore?

hey there 'chosen one', how superior you feel today ?

>infected mushroom
sometimes it scares me how many similar interests i share with people on Sup Forums ... NO im not talking about the angry artist who wanted to show how big and important he is.

>no_fun_allowed.jpg

No, bacon is disgusting.

I don't feel superior at all. Being humble is one of the qualities we're aspiring to.

>Make thread about yourself
>Humble

How do you feel about your entire religion being a corruption of Zoroastrianism / Mazdaism?

Oh I bet you trust, Chaim.