Drawthread: millionaire ant edition

drawthread: millionaire ant edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_vXAxccBM8M
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/darkstalkers/images/6/63/Darkstalkers_Resurrection_Morrigan.png/revision/latest?cb=20121122175731
youtube.com/watch?v=PyqS9YkzS_I&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone in the last draw thread wanted art of a golem, well this is about all i am willing to do in a day for free, you'll just have to imagine what the legs would look like.

he can buy all the sugar in the world

draw pleinair wearing a school uniform with a long skirt

Learn to draw, faggots.

but

No... the less who can draw the bigger the market on deviantart, patreon and tumblr.

What is that?

Requesting a giantess hellhound from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia swallowing a person whole and alive. If you could, do an extra panel to the side showing the person in her stomach along with some other normal foods. And then another panel to the side with a POV shot of the person looking down her open mouth that they're about to be dropped in to. The person being eaten should be about the size of her tongue.

quints

I walked right into that.

Where are the artists? Did the avatarfags murder them?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_vXAxccBM8M

Where are the artists? Did you murder them?

i'll try

Requesting Yuno wearing an outfit similar to Morrigan on Darkstalkers.

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/darkstalkers/images/6/63/Darkstalkers_Resurrection_Morrigan.png/revision/latest?cb=20121122175731

But more revealing and sexier.

Requesting you facesit user.

Faggot requestors like you drove em away. Kys

No, the artists were already replaced by avatarfags by the time I started visiting your threads. Try again.

Requesting a nude, blond haired, farmer girl with freckles only wearing overalls being fucked silly by a horse. ( bonus points for her saying something like: "How can these black and white bois even compete?")

go to work Taith

Requesting poor little sableye girl working a milking table but but being only just tall enough to kiss the tip of the dick, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyqS9YkzS_I&t=5s

Is that one of the Bogs?

>Bogs
whats that?

aw yiss now that's the thicc I know and love. Requesting some hands playing with her new plump body, groping her belly, boobs and thighs

stop visiting these threads then problem solved

The Bogdanoffs

murderer

That won't bring the drawfags back, so problem not solved.

If I ever become good I'll be sure to stick around... But probably not because I'd be actually doing something with my skill

i saw the foreigner.

Hot girls. We need hot girls. 10/10 girls at least.

you leaving would more than likely bring them back poopy-chan considering when your not here being a complete ass hat the threads are pretty lively and full of request deliveries

that's bullshit also, his presence for sure doesn't raise the quality, but it's not like he's the reason for current state of things.

you're not wrong though...
I think it has more to do with time difference than his presence but I have noticed that

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Nah, you avatarfags are a cancer that ruin every place you invade. I'll leave and you'll still be circlejerking auitsts who can't draw and actual artists will never returns while you are all here.

>and full of request deliveries
deliveries of people's avatars don't count.

>you're not wrong though...
He is though, you little bootlicker.

Someone actually smart for a change.

one or two requests maybe

poo poo

idk man, I understand that it's easy to "no u" an argument but isn't coming at me a little counter intuitive? As far as I can tell I don't fall into the category of avatar-fag and you seem to be craving anyone that isn't an avatar fag to join in. Not leaving regardless if you like me or not, and you might be referring to artists that have an immense amount of skill when you say "actual artists" but I just think you're kind of a faggot for being like "avatar fags gtfo" and then going to someone who isn't avatar fagging and saying "you disagree with my opinions so gtfo"

Quality

You're whiteknighting them so you deserve to be treated like them.

disagreeing with your opinions is not white-knighting, I'm talking about my opinion on the topic

you are an autistic self important moron

Nah, you're sucking up to retarded avatarfags that are in denial about why these threads are so shit.

a lot of candy

You just summed up every avatarfag ever.

Hot girl. With corset piercing.

self projecting your worst qualities onto other people is a level of denial of godly proportions. you need some help from qualified psychiatric personnel

It's hilarious that you cry "projection" while describing what you and your buttbuddies do to a T.

Do you see how every time you have no counter-point you default to "no u"? People enjoy these threads whether for the drama or the silly pictures on the internet, either way you not liking the threads anymore isn't a product of any notable change. You're too closed minded to understand that your gripes with drawthreads are entirely vapid and could easily be ignored in favor of just enjoying you like and ignoring the things you don't. If you enjoy nothing here anymore, that's where that handy red X in the top right corner helps. Coming here and complaining about how things are now doesn't bring back the what you loved, and newsflash it was never as good as you think. However, you'll continue to stink up these threads to let out your pubescent rage or to b8 other anons into arguing with you. So here's my last (You), hopefully you find solace in less autistic endeavors

why don't you just go to another board for your requests like /ic/ or something if avatarfags bother you so much, all you accomplish by sitting here going on about how shitty they are is making yourself look like an ass

he's so right let him attack all the drawfags because he wants girls pooping giant turds into dumpsters or onto the back of semi trucks and no one wants to draw it so he's butt hurt and throwing daily autistic tantrums let him keep being a self absorbed angry person mad that his fetish isn't popular..he's so riight

this is funny to me

me too

>
got a ref?

now i can barter with the millionaire ant

>Do you see how every time you have no counter-point you default to "no u"?
Maybe if retards like your buddy didn't make arguments that literally describe avatarfags to a T, I wouldn't need to point out the obvious projection, numbnuts.

Why do you like the fact that these threads are not drawthreads but /soc/ threads for people with no drawing ability? Be honest.

your fighting an uphill battle against some one this mentally challenged. he won't listen to you no matter if you have a valid argument or point of contention to his skewed perspective
case in point this idiot is now spouting the same dribble he always does every damn day thinking he is right but oh well he will scream "no u" with some trite condescending counter comment

Can I get some spoopy req?

>case in point this idiot is now spouting the same dribble he always does every damn day thinking he is right but oh well he will scream "no u" with some trite condescending counter comment
I like how did nothing to refute me but only backed up what I said. Stay retarded, kid.

I feel terrible

give me some requests to make me feel not terrible

delet this

What happened to the green fam

spoopy?

Your sons huddled under some comfy blankets with a hot beverage of your choice?

Requesting you learn to draw.

see my point? look at this

>

you cant fight Sup Forums poo poo boy

requesting childhood pets coming back from the dead

Can someone please draw me a cute Bumblebee?

Thanks!

Fun fact, when you argument is projecting what avatarfags do, you aren't in any position to cry about "no u"

this made me feel worse because im never going to have kids

sure, he's got it all, but does he have love?

I'm sorry I mistyped 'sona' :c

hello, taking requests and stuff!
i drew nico robin for someone but the other thread got killed off for the prime dimension.

>748085712
No, but he has something better... (You)s

your new dimension license

he just keeps going
>pic related

>Requesting you learn to draw
you first

thank you my good man

shit...

I wonder if I'm using the chalk brush right yet

for what? a big deal?
nothing? im always here to bug the ants ... he ...

>still projecting
Wew

Already can. Suck it.

awesome!! thank you!

A cute Bumblebee please!

prove it nerd

queen hero dressed like tharja

This place is never going to be good, that era of the internet is gone, it's just millennials with no commitment who are the loudest voice here now, and it's been like that for the last 10 years. Sup Forums might have been spared for some time as it was more secluded from the main stream, but it's catching up. Nothing anyone can do will make threads better, just try to have fun while showing a little consideration as to how much space you take up. And if you do wish to discuss things, be the greater man and don't fall into the temptation of falling to your opponents level.

Hello eggs!

mr ant please reconsider

a big
steal

>>
>>still projecting
yes you are and it's really sad

>got a ref?
of girl or corset piercing? You drew it already, kinda wanted to see more. Not OR of original request if that matters to you.

don't make ant millionaire return with a vengeance...

gonna EGGree there, hehehehendmepleasehehehehehheheheheheh

Ant Millionaire is on leave right now, he's not taking any calls right now...

fixed the poor highlighting choices around the face

Cute and lewd pinup request
gimme cute characters to draw

Hello, I just had a nice run.