Ylyl: offensive edition

Ylyl: offensive edition

That's a good one that

not funny mate. delete it

I can't really blame the guy if the gator attacked him.

TOO FAR fucking reported

kek.

>2010
holy shet
i've been here way too fucking long. i want off this earth

b&

i dont get it

fucking Elon Musk man :(

Thats supposed to be syndrome of a down.

fake.jpeg

We know that the picture of you giving a blowjob was Photoshopped in.

>Darwin

pretty sure smoking a fag in britian means sucking another mans penis these days

Time for titties

Pussy... Post the whole thing!!

22,000 fans went to see Jason Aldean

58 of them got special tickets to see Tom Petty in concert, too

Fake

definitely not

can confirm this is not a banana.

I KNOW THAT GAY BLOWJOB!

Twin towers + plane

boobies

its a bird

>offensive edition
Bro, you're already on Sup Forums. You new here?

???

its a plane

It's with the support of Saddam Hussein

It's SYNDROME OF A DOWN, DUMB NUGGER

do you have the original picture?

fucking jordi

I get the feeling that you're under the age of 21, binge watch anime, spend at least three hours on social media daily, you gather your news info from social media, live at home, and hardly work

It's spiderman!

>Isaac Newton
>shows picture of Thomas Edison
This triggers me

that is the joke you new fagotto

lol retard

That's Joseph Stalin.

your newfag is showin

that's hot

retard number 2

This is literally the worst ylyl thread ever im not even exaggerating not a single post here was funny not plebbit tier

it's tesla in the picture faggot

maybe it's a failed double entendre because the user is retarded?

>3081 a.c. - 1602 d.c.
I'm confused

oh you guise

>implying tom selleck is a crappy 80s band.

AC/DC Alternating Current and Direct Current are used in terms of electricity, which Nikolai Tesla worked with as a physicist.
It's part of the joke as it is a play on BC and AD
This is literally a joke about physics.

>doesn't point out E=mc^2 in meme
I bet you tell everyone you're a huge Rick and Morty fan.

3rd retard. anymore?

imagine believing yourself to be capable of such a high level of deductive reasoning and people-reading. now imagine believing yourself to be capable of such an intensive task, over Sup Forums. now imagine you didn't live in mommy's basement.

this is your life

i was faking I was retrard

hahaha there´s no car in the pic you dumbass

Kek

I moved out of my mom's basement when I was 42.
Fuck you, you're wrong.

Looks like a bird to me

thanks for giving me hope man im 25 my parents are making me work and move out guess i still have time

Funniest shit in the whole godammed thread

first plane hit from the other side retard

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

there were no planes, it was hologramarans

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

zimbabwe

Lost

Is this real?

where is the designated?

nice double dubs.
i lost.

it's a meme buddy

There were no towers. The towers were holograms. Everyone who ever said they worked in the towers were shills. Two massive helicopters cloaked in invisibility shields dumped millions of tons of rubble onto the spot that the holograms towers were on at the same time as the hologram towers were turned off you fucking sheep.

like your masculinity

Yes

Fucken kek

>there were no planes
You're not even wrong. There was no plane for WTC 7. The massive building fell down from an (((((extremely unlucky fire))))).

nice ifunny trash, meme boye