Whats a good pc game to start investing time into? Anything but WoW, Im not a fan of legion

Whats a good pc game to start investing time into? Anything but WoW, Im not a fan of legion

wizard101

EVE Online, 15 years old, going strong as ever.

visual studio 2017

Seconded

>investing time
>pc gaming

pick one

What an idiot

Ive always considered this, whats the learning curve in this game?

Pretty steep. Make some friends or join a corp and have them guide you or else you are screwed

Im not exactly sure what you're trying to imply?

Rimworld, it's a top-down colony management game. Bit of a bitch to start.

investing means that you should earn something at the end of it

Elder Scrolls Online, just came out with it's new expansion taking you back to Morrowind. Highly recommend it, just like Skyrim, you can take pretty much anything you want, kill your own factions npc's, great for a classic Fable feel.

Fun until you run out of components without building the research tables

>Implying you gain anything from other games

actually i was implying that gaming it's not something that you can relate to investing.
i'm 32, big fan of gaming, first pc in 1992 an 80286
lots and lots of games played since then, also 3 years in WoW in a pro guild
not against gaming: just pointing out that's not something you invest into

You don't need components for the basic.
>Hand tailoring bench
>Spam cloth jackets
>Sell to neighbors
>Buy components

Factorio

I was just thinking about finding a new game similar to wow, thanks user for making this thread but I haven't seen any great recommendations yet..

Excel spreadsheet with the macros DLC.
It's a sandbox game where you can sink lots of time into.

I tried elder scrolls online but it didn't pull me in, it also felt a little disconnected with the attacks, don't compare it to skyrim they are completely different games that happen to take place in the same universe

That's some serious shit right there.

WoW is life. Get your ass back on.

diablo 3

Steep, but it's a lot better than it used to be.

planetside 2 the learning curve’s kinda steep and ull die a lot at first but find someone friendly u can voice chat with and soon you’ll be having a blast. It’s free with only a few cosmetic microtransactions.

played it for 2 hours then uninstalled
I mean it's almost 1 year that I don't play something seriously

I have always been a butthurt for older expansions, Even when I slowed down on retail after cata came out, I played private server for a few years cause the older expansions stuck with me more. Just feels so different now

pussy

im raiding vanilla wow right now.
elysium

WoW is the only game I invest time into. So I can't help ya if you're not into it. BTW, Legion is amazing.

Kek, go get some PUSSY OP...

Up until 3 weeks ago I've consistently been the strongest PVE DPS Feral in EU/US. Not saying much since Druid isn't a competitive DPS class, even though Feral is the hardest spec.

I've just recently quit and I'm really happy about it honestly. I loved the game but felt too obligated to be there every hour of the day for my friends and guild & consistently be the single, strongest player on the game. Highest AP ranking, highest M+ score, no time to play alts, maxed prestige level, etc. Fuck. It's just too much. Now i'm done with all that I actually have time to play some Steam games & watch a few Netflix series.
That's just my 2 cents, I don't recommend WoW unless you're not looking to compete and just need a no-obligatory time sink.

fok off
gimme good games guys i'm feeling sad
played a long time on cs 1.6 and source (miss those days), gta san andreas multiplayed (most played), left 4 dead 2, bad company 2 (loved vietnam), rust
out of these games I didn't really play something that much
I spend some time on Mount & Blade Warband sometimes or on Insurgency but nothing serious

gaming is fading away from my life
and I don't know how to feel about it

The Witcher 3. Accept no inferior substitutes.

Except it's more WoW than elder scrolls. I can't stand the limitations on archery and magicks

play every half-life game, in order, on hard.

jesus what's up with those shitty graphics? it's SUPER sharp? If the real world looked like that I'd wanna gouge my eyes out.

BFBC2 is still good, there is always 1-5 servers that are full both on EU and NA. In weekends and holidays there are more.

i have half-life 2 on steam and played it for 3 hours, i feel like puking when i'm on it

because its just so good?

And get sad when there still isn't a conclusion to the games, other than Laidlaws plot synopsis for Episode 3

He turned his sharpness setting up in the game, like a retard. There's a low/normal/high setting, default is normal. High looks terrible.

yeah I go on there once in a while but those days are gone and it lasts for 2 hours maybe
you tell me

This is the only correct answer.

Overwatch.

Seconded

Requires someone to teach you the game and most corps won't, and good luck playing alone.

Won't keep your attention more than 50 hours.

Dead game, don't play this.

Not a bad choice, but x100 times more fun with a friend and mods.

Why would I play a budget PoE?

>PoE
ma nigga

>Why would I play a budget PoE?
It's exciting, action packed, and there's always new content.

Plus you (i) played every other diablo game to shit and feel a sort of brand loyalty. Plus you've (I've) already played like 500 hours so why would i switch

Only worth it on sale.

Diablo 3 is fun as hell. Almost meditative, smashing through things.

Play grim dawn. Its the diablo game everyone wanted

i thought that was poe

Cant go wrong with either game

>invest time for levels, equipment, skill, etc
>garner more fun/excitement from achieving the aformentioned things which required invested time
are you retarded?

Warframe. After you crawl past the disgusting new player experiance and get into it (which chances are you will) all of a sudden 800 hours have past and you're addicted.

Wait for star citizen

Divinity original sin 2

I don't count a few new legendaries and them resetting the ladder every few months "content" but whatever floats your boat I guess. And 500 hours is nothing if you're taking a game seriously.

This is another good option but the new player experience almost makes it unbearable

star wars the old republic
maybe, idk, i never played it.

Definitely NOT League of Legends
> cancer comminity
> cancer company
> cancer meta

StarCraft. Warhammer. Diablo

If you have autism, 2007 Runescape is decent.

warframe is like eve online. the beginning is horrible and makes no sense. unless you have someone to teach you everything(since so much is hidden) you will never get into the fun part

Old classic like warlords battlecry.

Well Legion is a good xpac overall, just classes are dull and too many abilities pruned.

Itt. Wait for upcoming xpac blizz said they're gonna add some shit back, they also said they'll "try" bringing skill back to the game.

RuneScape is good if you want to reminisce a bunch

Yes d3 is good for retards

yooo samp was my shit

trolling the faggots on that one rp server by pretending to go to jail and then killing them all

and mod s0beit before it was banned was great for keks

floating above people and spawnkilling them with a minigun until they ragequit lel

or flick on invincibility when people try to kill you then an admin "freezes" you and kills you to see if youre hacking

>oh guess you're not a hacker carry on

>keeps hacking

good times

Dota 2. But its really time consuming and long learning curve.

no, it isn't.

I'm telling you man. Get in on this.

Invest time into crypto currency. Or final fantasy 14, dumbass.

my man

If you don't like 07Scape that's fine but you can't deny that it's good for people on the spectrum. Constantly doing the same thing day in and day out without any challenge and no change. Perfect for people who are autistic.

fact like factory, or fact like "that's a fact"

>If you don't like 07Scape that's fine but you can't deny that it's good for people on the spectrum
not even remotely. if anything it's bad for them as it wastes all of their fucking time when they could be working or building genuine social skills

Shadow of War has been fantastic.