Why should people fight in wars they have nothing to gain from?

Why should people fight in wars they have nothing to gain from?

Patriotism you selfish hippy

They shouldn't.

We haven't had a necessary war since 1812.

because lockheed needs dem shekels

Why should people pay taxes for things that don't benefit them

They shouldn't

Because they'll die a sad death if they don't. They do have much to gain in the form of discipline and strength. If they die, it is better to be dead than living as a nit-wit hippie.

>Patriotism is fighting for other people's arms contracts, poppy fields, and oil money.

Yeah, nah. You tell me we're suiting up to go kill muslims and I'm in. You tell me going to go dick around in the Middle East for 15 years then you can go fuck yourself with a red hot poker.

The memories, my friend.

People live to kill for our country. But deep down inside its our instinct

*but deep down inside, decades of brainwashing leave me no choice

You are defending the Holy Lands of Israel and that is a great cause

That type of thinking is what made you and New Zealand lose to Turkey in WW1

So if the government told you go suck a million throbbing cocks for your country

would you do it?

The government benefits all, even if it forces you to do things you otherwise wouldnt do.

Even a murdere wouldnt say that murder isnt a crime. Even a murderer accepts social order and that he needs to be punished.

I would do happily

>Why should people pay taxes for things that don't benefit them
Underrated post.

Food stamps, illegal immigrant housing, the public school system (myself was and my children are going to be sent to private school), welfare, and other things intended to help subhumans do not assist or help me in any way. Why should I pay for them

You know paraguay isn't worth that

How about having those fucking chickenhawk politicians be on the front lines, see how many wars they start.

That was the case when soldiers went on to be politicians which is rare these days

You have it backwards, upper class families kids were in the military, usually as command. When the kids started getting killed they were like, fuck this, then sent poor people to die for their wars.

Because if it's world war, SOMEBODY has to win. You want to potentially go out like a bitch? or die fighting for it?