How do my wife and I start swinging? We're pretty young and intimidated by the concept

How do my wife and I start swinging? We're pretty young and intimidated by the concept.

moar pics of wife?

check out your local fetlife scene

"Wife"?

Won't be your wife for very long...

OMG

Bump

More of that ass?

You really want to share something that pristine?!

Holy shit I was positive based on the OP that that was a trap's ass

I've been here way too long

I approve of this ass

Why do you want to start swinging? Bored of her already?

seconded.
more,pls.
also, if you're not dead set on it, even more so if you're intimidated, why do it?

start by emotionally writing ur wife off...realize ur relat is done if u do this....if ur cool w that have fun....

Might as well divorce her now and avoid some of the herpes, heartache and wasted time when you get divorced 2 years from now.

Wasn't that long ago when a MAN would threaten a guy just for looking at his wife that way, now the push is to throw your wife into the arms of another guy and celebrate the fact in video. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Starting to think it's not you that really wants to swing, especially with that ass. Am I right OP?

kek so true

Why would you marry someone if you don't want to be monogamous?

this

Various bureaucratic incentives. Taxes, custody, etc.

Adultfriendfinder.com

Imagine being this much of a cuckold to share that pussy with another man.

You do realise there's no going back afterwards right? Enjoy your miserable life of disloyalty and the paranoid suspicion that follows it

Don’t listen to this guy.

If you both love each other and are secure in your marriage it will work out

Keep posting OP, it is glorious.

Not OP.
Sharing actually turns me on, but I know this is a bad idea.
You guys are 100% right.

I know a couple of women who've had many boyfriends in the past and lots of casual sex, they are actually married now.
However, their marriages are pretty bad and they are tempted to cheat on their husbands, maybe they actually do, who knows.

Let's be real here.
Proper monogamy is a bit tough to achieve nowadays.
THE NUMBER OF DICKS YOUR WIFE HAS TAKEN ACTUALLY PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE HERE.
If your relationship is a part of your wife's reality and she sees you as a permanent irreplacable figure, relationship will work out.

Roasties will reconsider tge whole marriage when you hit some problems, which you will, everybody does, it's life.

Guys tend to work the same way, but with women it's far more pronounced.

In conclusion:
What you want to do is like drugs.
It may feel good at first, but it will fuck up your future.

Tautology. If it doesn't work out, it must be because they didn't love each other enough or secure enough in their marriage, so you're never wrong.

1st guy: never take advice from someone with such poor logic.

OP, don't do it. Appreciate what you got, and that is a beautiful wife with a rocking body. Cherish that. Why the fuck would you want to risk your marriage and how the fuck can you even bear the thought of some other man groping and pawing at your wife's tits and ass as he pounds her, while she moans and screams his name?

Don't do it. You may think you are getting bored, but what you really need is something to spice up your sex life. Roleplaying, public sex, toys, something kinky that turns you both on and keeps the spark going. Not another person. That never ends well OP. One or both of you are gonna turn into a jealous wreck, or end up mistaking the erotic excitement that comes with the tabooness of having an extramarital affair, as love, and break off or something.

GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

OP is full of shit. This asshole is posted all over

Cuck.

Try this next time retards

Got a simple 5 step tip for ya

1. get a revolver
2. fill all the cylinders
3. swing it shut
4. put it in your mouth
5. do you feel lucky, cuck?