Early Celebration Thread

We did it lads, who can hope to stop us now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

congrats on your 2-1 win m8

Good thread

My post's last 2 digits are the final score.

>that Defoe hatrick
What a time to be alive

>96

>Euro 96

>Germany won the tournament

>in England

>45

>Russia won the tournament

>in Germany

ITS COMING HOME

ITS TIME TO GO

>its another "England will win the friendly game, gets hyped up for the next tournament with every English kid dreaming about the trophy, but will fail against some part time dentist tier team in the actual competetion" episode

This will never stop being a classic.

>tfw completely forgot about this game

Please tell me it's going to be on BBC/ITV and not sky/BT

yup ITV

>following England after sacking Big Sam
baka

like you have anything to brag about idiot

Why are you mad user?

youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw

a "mad" ""LAD""

Thank you

where were you for the City match on the weekend? Have you moved to the UK or something?

>A PART-TIME DENTIST

Watching it without posting; too many Liverpoos posting and I was having a fit watching Aguero once again miss chance after chance and people blame pep
No, just a long stay

>wake up
>get reminded it's international break

It's going to be a shitty boring 1-1.

Deutschland seig

>international break

Is anyone actually looking forward to this match like me?

I mean it's an england vs germany friendly. Ofc the lads will take the game much more serious than some young german promising prospects. There will be some goals at least and probably a good england performance against germany's B or C team. I can't wait for the keepers mistakes or a fluke goal. And the aftermath of a good english performance on Sup Forums with threads like these, a combination of sarcasm and delusion. I really can't wait.

R A R E
A
R
E

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend, enjoy your stay

>Still watching England unironically
I was that twat at work who'd put up all the St. George's bunting, watch every friendly and play Three Lions on a loop every two years, but Iceland was the last fucking straw.

I've stood by England for decades, and everytime they fucking humiliate us. I used to know people who said they'd rather see their club win the CL than England to win the WC, and I couldn't understand it, but I finally get it. England team lost its heart when Becks retired

I do. Problem is that people don't really care about prestige matches if it's about nothing.

I'm not. Whatever happens, at the of the day it's just a pointless friendly.

liklely lines ups?

will germany play a decent team?

ter Stegen - Kimmich, Rüdiger, Süle, J. Hector - Can, Weigl - L. Sané, T. Müller, Podolski - Ti. Werner

>will germany play a decent team?
in a friendly? good one m8

>Germany have not lost back-to-back internationals against England since losing seven in a row between 1935 and 1966. (In the last five of these games between 1954 and 1966, they competed as West Germany).

>Germany have lost their last three home matches against England on home soil - 5-1 in 2001, 2-1 in 2008 and 3-2 in 2016. Each of those wins were masterminded by a different English manager (Eriksson, Capello, Hodgson).

>England have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last seven games against Germany.

Germany

>Germany have lost just one of 18 games they have played in Dortmund, losing to Italy in the 2006 World Cup (W15 D2).
>Joachim Low's side have gone 558 minutes without conceding an international goal. Antoine Griezmann was the last player to score past them - in Euro 2016.

England

>England have lost only one of their last 16 away internationals, against Spain in November 2015 (W9 D6).
>Adam Lallana has scored in each of his last three internationals.

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub

Literally who are half of these players wtf

>friendlies

*slurps semen*

Yep, this is euro '''''football''''''

Do you think big Sam would've lead us to victory?

I mean Germany are gonna be piss easy tonight so I'm throwing a party tonight. Every one is welcome :)

ter Stegen
Hector, Hummels, Süle. Kimmich
Draxler Kroos Weigl Sané
Podolski Werner

Hummels -> Rüdiger
Kroos -> Can
Poldi -> Müler

Draxler won't play today senpai

Ebic banter :DDDD

Never forget
England world champion 2018
The greatness will start tonight.

My bad

ter Stegen
Hector, Hummels, Süle. Kimmich
Brandt Kroos Weigl Sané
Podolski Werner

who are sule and weigl?

are they good? also is podolski really getting a last cap sympathy start? in 2017?

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>imagine Sup Forums after this
>this will be my last year on Sup Forums

should be good

>who are sule and weigl?

Very decent prospects. Weigl is a Starter for Dortmund and SÜle will transfer to Bayern in the summer because of his good performance this season.

>also is podolski really getting a last cap sympathy start?

Yes, it's his last game for the NT, and Löw is a big fanboy, so he will even start as captain (for the first time in 130 matches).

Is it coming home?

>Raheem Sterling missed training on Tuesday and is a doubt for England's friendly against Germany

>Another injury
Nice """""training"""" there Southgate

Would you support a Great Britain team? Well maybe Bale + English players team?

No. There's too much history with the current UK national teams to just change that.

Didn't like it during the Olympics?

WH is usually pretty accurate about these.

Never heard of lingard and Bertrand
Are they any good?

>Alli at wing
I want this meme end

Wing blacks. So no.

Fairly sure they're assuming that all 3 of those midfielders will play centrally.

Lingard is future GOAT, scored an amazing goal for Man United against Middlesbrough, other dude no fucking idea sounds like a caw name.

Where is Rooney

>Neuer, Özil, Gomez, Draxler
>injured

sure

but on the next matchday for their clubs they will magically be fit again

why do friendlies exist again?

is Kane injuried?

Yeah, ligament damage but not too serious.

>hector

lingard is mediocre, but gets a bit of hype because he's at united

bertrand is a solid enough lb but nothing special, worse than rose (definitely worse attacking, maybe slightly better defending)

how gay are they?

injured

thankfully

>be British
>get shot

The times is going with a 3 at the back set up

J Hart – M Keane, C Smalling, G Cahill – K Walker, E Dier, J Livermore, R Bertrand – A Lallana, D Alli – J Vardy.

>be british
>get allah akbared

>shot

*stabbed

>A police officer has been stabbed in the Houses of Parliament in central London, Commons Leader David Lidington has said.
>He told MPs the "alleged assailant was shot by armed police" following a "serious" incident.

the guy who got shot was probably a muslim, not british

>the guy who got shot was probably a muslim, not british

whats the difference?

>london
>british

nope

Lingard is the kind of player who's biggest contribution is his off-the-ball movement

Bertrand is a solid defensive full back who started on the wing in the 2012 CL final lmao

what do germans think of ozil and goatze?

are they playing in the 'first' team?

Lol we're already 1-0 up

Both are shit, but Götze is basically done.

>Meanwhile if this was in America, 40 people dead because the attacker had an assault rifle because MUH FREEDOMS

i actually like Özil, although he is really lazy and inconsistent but if he has a good day he is one of my favorite players to watch

Götze is shit but for some reason Löw likes him

>be British
>get run over

Ban cars when

germans what's your strongest team possible these days, providing everyone is fit?

gotze doesnt count, but i doubt youd include him anyway

What a retarded comment, to be expected given the flag

lmao. literal c-team

Weigl will become a starter soon right?

Neuer
Can/Rudy/Kimmich*, Boateng, Hummels, Hector
Gündogan, Kroos
Draxler, Müller, Sane
Werner/Volland/Gomez

*our biggest problem ever since Lahm retired from the NT

Even if everyone was fit and inform?

basically

neuer - kimmich, boateng, hummels, hector - gündogan, kroos - draxler, müller, reus - werner

>its an amerifat cant handle some banter episode

Is Rudiger even good?

Khedira is out

Well, maybe Reus instead of Sane for now but him being fit is a very theoretical idea, same goes for Gündogan

i'd completely forgotten about gundogan, damn shame that he's such a crock

sane and draxler ahead of ozil?

Also is werner legit? Germany haven't produced many good strikers compared to other positions recently

Götze: done.

Özil: Overrated meme player, can't stand this quiter

so shaky 2-1 against aserbaidschan incoming?

black fast meme players, destined to play for a mid table side.

you mean for the very rare and unlikely instance that Reus and Gündogan aren't injured?

well then:

Neuer - Kimmich (or Can), Boateng, Hummels, Hector - Gündogan (or Khedira or Weigl), Kroos - Draxler (or Müller), Müller (or Özil), Reus (or Sane) - Werner (or Gomez)

>Götze is shit but for some reason Löw likes him
If a guy wins you the WC I guess its tough to drop him