Has anyone experienced a long distance relationship? I'm currently in one and I want a few tips

Has anyone experienced a long distance relationship? I'm currently in one and I want a few tips

she's banging everyone

Yes, she's cheating on you.

How long distance is your relationship?

Like 100 miles, 200 miles, 2500 miles?

Well, fuck, at least I had a slice of the cake :3 around 325 miles

How often can you see her? That's about a 6 hour drive.

I've had 2 that ended in shit 1 that ended in her moving from Europe and us getting married. She's my fucking queen.

I've only seen her for a week while I was on vacation, but I'm planning to save money to fly there

Oh, then no, it can't work.

Just text and get nudes and fap to her while looking for someone local.

how about 100 miles? is that doable?

Go go gadget penis.

Also these are 100 percent correct.

I already text her, I'll stay loyal though, call me dumb but I guess I'm either too nervous or too kind idk

I currently live 300 miles from my girlfriend. It’s doable, but it’s not easy.
Been together 4-and-a-bit years, lived about 40 miles apart before, then I moved here for a new job.
She hates it, but I can go just fine seeing her once a month or less

100 miles is still a lot. My first long distance relationship was about 120 miles (about 2 hour drive).

It ruins your weekends having to drive so much. I used to leave after classes got out friday, pick her up from highschool (hell yeah), fuck her all weekend, take her to school on monday, then drive back to catch my first class.

Stressful, but worth the sex. I had a part time job and I spent literally every single dollar just fucking driving and taking her out on dates every 1-2 weekends.

Oh man I was in a long distance relationship for 3 years. What king of tips are you looking tho?

Anything is appreciated

>long distance
>relationship
Pick one.

/thread

So close
Not him, but look for better paying jobs in her town, go for interview, fuck her, go home, get job, move in with her for a few months, test out the waters, get a diff apartment with her.
All you can really do

Get out of it

that sounds...interesting

If it doesn't work out with her you get to choose whether to stay in her town or go back to your old town
Do it, send some applications by email you glorious faggot