Anyone else find the idea of a girl getting an abortion hot, because of the "selfishness" of the act...

Anyone else find the idea of a girl getting an abortion hot, because of the "selfishness" of the act? The fact that mommy wants to keep getting dick more than she loves her baby?

M-me neither...

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/nui5/video/veruca james impregnation fantasy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#Hoax

What's a hoax?

No.

what the fuck is wrong with you

too much hentai causes brain damage

what about smoking when pregnant?

>too much hentai causes brain damage
I don't watch hentai.

I find that hot too, shamefully enough.

Probably the sheer fact that you think it's only cos they want more dick makes you a massive virgin OP

spankbang.com/nui5/video/veruca james impregnation fantasy Here is the embodiment of your fetish. Enjoy.

I've masturbated to this vid since it came out. But thx.

No it just feels degenerate as fuck

That actually sounds pretty hot

>Anyone else
>M-me neither...
typical nu-user derptard

Have you ever even talked to a female before?

I saw a bitch on tv admitting she had about 20 abortions that was a few years ago, she's probably the vegas shooter right now.

I have. Actually, the other day I was having phone sex with this girl I know, and she dirty talked about only wanting alpha male sons and how she would abort betas. True Story. Shit was hot af, tbh

What is it about it that you find hot, user?

This is my fetish

its a thing onine there are captions.

I get it but im also into rape/snuff/canabalism

Growing up, I had a friend a year younger than me who was dating a girl three years younger than him. I was 18, he was 17, she was 14. He got her pregnant at 15 and she aborted that shit as soon as she knew.

That does sound hot AF

>abort beta husbands kids
>replace them with my alpha seed

shiiiiiit