I wish he would man up and walk

I wish he would man up and walk.

Same here.

How long till Kelly just chokes his fat ass out in the bath tub like the Roman Emperor he wants to be?

but user he's already walked millions of illegal aliens out.
what more could you want?
buttblasted libcuck, detected.

He's done nothing except rekindle America's white supremacist movement. He's a nasty ass person with a heart full of hate.

>I wish he would man up and walk.
>trump resigns for whatever reason
>be OP
>make thread about how trump wasn't man enough for the job
>say he was a pussy and bitched out like you hoped he would
best part is, all this would have happened if Hillary got into office, some idiot would make a thread about how she should be an adult and resign just to turn around and call her a child in the event she resigned for whatever reason.
you fucking zealots are all the same

>rekindle America's white supremacist movement
citation required

I got a question for you Americans.

Why is Donald Trump so Fat?

The previous 4 American President wasn't so obese like him

The faster we get rid of Trump, the faster America returns to normal. Just sayin'.

I wish you would man up and start doing something for the country instead of destroying it. I also wish you would leave and move to another country.

He's just old and spends a lot of time eating. He's too old to get back into shape. He's just happy to be a fat old guy and go golfing for free every day. He's really taking America for a lot of ca$h!

I wish you would man up and stop making threads crying about Trump thirty times per day.

Well I know that fat cunt Hillary wouldn't have taken a lot of people's money. What's that? She already has, well then never mind.

Remember: We get our country back when we dump Trump.

Let's make America Great again!

If you dumocrats had remembered to vote, you could have it right now.too bad, so sad.

>Let's make America Great again!
Kill OP

We didn't think anybody would actually vote for a beta reality TV star with lifelong criminal history or rape, fraud and theft.

hillary was a shit candidate, and trump isn't any better
kindly fuck off you brainwashed zealots

I hope he walks so our true savior mike pence can take office

there still voting for D & R. The game has changed to insiders and outsiders

>man up
>Trump
pick one

ITT: cucks shedding their impotent tears of rage.

>7 more yeas
Feels good, man

called it

>beta reality TV star with lifelong criminal history or rape, fraud and theft
accurate as fuck

That's all there is, isn't it? Just upsetting liberals because they're living better lives, that's all you got.

>that feel when fucking retarded liberals blame the president for the rise of white supremacist
>too stupid to realise they are the cause

Totally nothing to do with the 20 years of liberal fucktards ruining the country, encroaching on civil rights and using race as a devisive tool.

Trump isn't of the right. The right is just here because they're tired of being pushed around by snowflake lefties and have finally realised how pathetic the left actually is.

Wow all these endless trump posts really makes me want to vote for him if he is running for president again just to piss you off.

I too am a big Pence fan, and I would love to see Pence take the reins.

If we couldn't get rid of obama what makes you think we'll be able to get rid of trump?

so this is what leftist therapy looks like

nah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the extremely divisive political games the mainstream parties like to play in order to alienate the majority and brainwash the idiots that take them seriously.

Trump has secured my 2016 vote just to watch the meltdown on the left (and right).

add in a promise to never vote Democrat as well and you have a deal

It is what it is. He's unqualified. And now everyone in the House and Senate is totally sick of him. It would be best for everyone if he did man up and shuffle off into obscurity where he belongs.

>Trump has secured my 2016 vote
>my 2016 vote

Yeah both sides are all about money and power and having things their own way no side is really right

We haven't had a qualified president since Bush

see

I think a big part of why he's failed is his age. He's SO out of touch with everything. Advance demntia or alzheimers I'm sure. He is old. He's not cut out for politics. They don't like him and why should they? Nobody likes him. His gang is Ted Nugent and Chachi.

>car salesman
>qualified
Pick one

We've learned that Republicans are still very bad for America. They don't want us to succeed. They want to sell us off.

It's hardly autism, nigger. Bush had been a successful governor of a major state for years when he ran. Trump was a CEO but had no experience at all. Obama had zero legislative accomplishments and literally only got elected for being a charismatic darkie.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEK
also true

So you would rather have a lying traitor that was literately destroying the country to be president instead? I bet you also gorged yourself on Obama bullshit also. You are a disgrace to the country.

>white ppl going extinct
>white ppl fight against this
That is what you mean by white supremacist yes? Or are you really afraid of the fucking kkk who is too small to make headlines, even in the biased liberal news?

The sad thing is the effeminate, agreeable liberal does not even understand this most basic of human instincts. Somehow being upset that your ethnicity is going extinct is racist and therefore bad. Any action to prevent this extinction (avoiding interracial marriage and not blindly praising it) is characterized as evil. That is moronic. And then the effiminate liberal will lament all the animal species going extinct allegedly because of mankind. Fuck you all.

obama put our country into a retarded amount of debt
bush started a stupid war and the patriot act that his successors have continued
i could go on but those examples alone show how incompetent our presidents have been recently

I don't actually see a wall being built like this.

it's almost as if the president is a lying piece of shit. and you still love him because normal people get mad when they are lied to.

wow such a great troll.
How people justify throwing the world into chaos for fun is beyond me. your lives must already be as bad as they can get in order to stop caring that fucking hard.

>ageist

The truth had bin spoke

car salesman?
Bush was the governor of Texas for years. If being governor of a major state isn't a qualification, what is? Being the wife of a philandering former president and the worst secretary of state ever, and that only as a consolation prize?

Insiders hate him because he is exposing their corruption and their lack of ability to get anything done. He also is willing to fire his staff if they don't do their jobs. He has a plan and wants to see it through even though all the haters try to stop him every step of the way. The same thing happens to all geniuses when the average idiots are too stupid to follow along with their genius. Meanwhile Trump has boosted the economy by $5 trillion and reduced illegal immigration to the lowest in a long time and the media tries to hide that except respectable media like FOX news.

>fixed

>They don't want us to succeed.
Your ghetto didn't succeed under any president, Shaquan.

The far right are too arrogant and ignorant to admit failure. He will never resign.
And if the left doesn't admit their own mistakes, they are going to lose again in 2020.

Best bet is to pick a new country before this one shits the bed.

neither do the dems dude

>Inherits 9 trillion dollar debt
>doubles it

These memes are fucking sad. You should hire conservatives to make you memes. Theyd probably agree, since yours are so fucking lame. Seriously, were these made by an old person?

She is more like

Lier
Traitor
Pedophile supporter
Scam artist
Criminal
Murderer
Rapist supporter
Terrorist sympathizer
Hater of American people
Hater of America

along with many others.

sounds like generational poverty to me, black family is in debt so they take on more to fix the problem.

You shouldn't comment on politics. Your ignorance is all that comes through.

here we go

Conservatives can't meme for shit.

>The far right are too arrogant and ignorant to admit failure. He will never resign
If you knew the first thing about politics youd know trump isnt far right and that the far right mostly dislike him. Your opinion is therefore totally meaningless.

What kind of pansy liberal smgarbage are you ingesting to make you think trump is in any way far right? Salon? Ha

The GOP should do the right thing themselves and tar and feather the prick.

>man up
Not likely.

I love that in listing the crone's qualifications, wife of a philanderer and mother to a mongoloid are number 1 and number 2.

Obama's nigger ass divided this country more than Donny could ever dream of.

>*posts dogshit libcuck meme #562*
Ahaha holy fuck you are an idiot.

irony, the shitpost

i love how right i am

ALT RIGHT BTFO BY BASED LIBTURD!!!! IMPEEEAAACCCCHHH DRUMPF!!!!!!

Hows that russia investigation coming along you fucking losers

It's easy to see why the House and Senate have stonewalled him. It really is time for him to walk away. He cannot do this job.

Lol, and now he's bragging about tanking medical company stocks

Fucking moron

Mad about the wall?

sure, cause fucktards like you couldnt accept that a black man become president

Conservatives are traitors.

So you're not fired up about him deporting a lot of brown people? You admit that?

Say the line

>progressive morons and demcucks suddenly are on the side of establishment republicans
This makes us like trump even more. The fact that republicucks like mccain hate him is more proof trump is for real and trying tk bring down alll their bullshit.

>He has a plan and wants to see it through even though all the haters try to stop him every step of the way
He's got his party in charge of all three branches of government. But I guess apparently he's still getting thwarted by the nytimes op-ed section?

When you openly call people niggers and call for a whiter America then yes you're a white supremacist.

And if you're not a white supremacist then why does his comment bother you at all?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with doubling the national debt and making healthcare expensive for anyone that owned a business

When other people apologize for you losing.

This is the worst. I actually know people that hated Trump and didn't vote because they thought it was going to be a landslide.

She got screwed out of the easiest election in history.

A common perception of the fool.

Fallout 3 still holds up, the rest is just Wolfenstein.

Healthcare needed changing. I don't hear your solutions cleetus.

>people still believe in the russia bullshit pedalled by the establishment democrats
That is 1984 level brainwashed.

if you're talking about deporting illegal immigrants i think he should, i also think the immigration process should be streamlined and simplified.

>Lier
go back to bot school