Pictures you went spread to every corner of the internet for revenge

Pictures you went spread to every corner of the internet for revenge.

>Pic related
>My best friend's fiance who cheated on him and he's basically on 24/7 suicide watch now and lost his scholarship

I have no idea how to spread shit like this so letting Sup Forums do its magic

Please don't give out names/numbers or dox them, just let their pictures go viral so they can be humiliated. Let them suffer without being able to cry "victim".

need moar?

yeah bro. any vids too?

Dox that bitch

>My best friend's fiance who cheated on him and he's basically on 24/7 suicide watch now and lost his scholarship
what a fucking loser, got what he deserves for dating someone in year of our lord+2017
she probably gave him AIDs too

Give us accidently a name or better give a facebook or ig adress

Fucking cunt. Dox that bitch

Then post more

It is no humiliation if people don't know who she is. DOX her. It is illegal, but it will serve your purpose.

Fuck him, he probably deserves every second of the misery. Just the fact he is on suicide watch tells you he is an unstable faggot who can't handle his shit and expects others to cave to his emotional whims. Best thing you could do for your friend is to go suck his cock, then you'll both be happy OP.

I can jack off to this, thanks OP

What a bitch. Gangbang is all that this bitch is good for.

Only have a few more left, all I got was on his Mega that he left logged on when he stayed over after she left.

www facebook com/darrel.swan.75
You asked for it.

OP, let go. Your friend just needs you right now. Ignore her, not only that but Sup Forums will never help with personal issues unless it's really, really bad. Even then it's rare. Go visit him and keep him company. I've been in those suicide watch wards before, they treat you like shit.
>inb4 hurr durr for good reason fuqn faggot trying to kill himself deserves it
some people are more emotional than others, it doesn't make them a lesser human being. Just keep your friend company when you can and don't post shit like this on Sup Forums before someone finds her and shows her this image and then you get in shit because somebody is
>leltrolling

Don't want her getting any victim points.

Just a heads up. Females are attracted to fertility more than other things. If they believe someone is going to get them pregnant and love them more then their boyfriend then they will cheat.

Your friend is a looser who probably wanted her on birth control so he could blow loads in her care free, like a faggot.

OP i'm telling you dude you really should just stop before you get in legal trouble. Some whiteknight faggot will see this thread.

Last one. If anyone has similar shit then post the girls that fucked your friends over too. Women are just pure cancer.

He's the nicest guy you'll ever meet and treated her like gold. That's pretty uncalled for guys, the fuck?