Is 2017 when pic related comes out the closet

Talking shit about Tim Tebow.

Literally most plebian thing ever so go kill yourself beta cuck.

>getting this triggered by somebody talking shit about your manchrush

wew

2017 is when he realises his baseball career isn't going to work out, and decides to focus on golf instead

What are you, op's faggot husband?

The only people who hate on Tebow anymore are fans of sec teams who he destroyed at Florida and butthurt Steelers fans( you guys really did get shredded by Tim fucking Tebow).

>literally fantasizing about men being gay
wew lad kill yourself homo

That alone speaks volumes about OP's life.

how do i get this haircut lads. what do i tell my barber.

Is he a virgin still?

I know that most celebrities and athletes are fake as fuck and just put on a public persona for PR reasons but Tim Tebow is unironically the most likable and genuine person on the face of this planet, it's not an act, he legitimately is that way. He is really committed to helping people, which is why he spends almost all his free time doing charity work and visiting sick kids.

He's the nicest guy who has ever existed since Jesus Christ, and this is a fact.

Don't talk to me or my Lord's son ever again, OP

Based Tebow killing the smarks with kindness

OP I hope you get cancer and Tim Tebow takes the time out of his day to come pray for you.

I'm fucking tired of hearing about tebow

it was funny when he was starting games for the broncos but hes become a stale meme. I don't give a fuck about him playing minor league baseball.

It's like acting like Costanza posting is still relevant.

I know they're just being """""ironic""""" in pretending to like him, but his """""fans""""" are the most insufferable gaggle of faggots on earth and all deserve to be smacked upside the head.

>why you do like what I don't like

>tfw you were here when he got drafted
>tfw teboq time never became a thing
>tfw Sup Forums is dead now
He killed Sup Forums

genuinely kek'd

you sound like a faggot kid kys

I'm surprised anybody has an opinion on this guy nowadays.

He's largely irrelevant.

He knows gays go to hell why would he allow that.

Good point desu. I guess he'll be in the closet forever then

lmao

Grow up.

2018 is when he makes it to the bigs with the METS

I speak for all Steelers fans in saying we were over that game by the next season. It's pretty much jelly haters like yourself perpetuating the idea that we hold any resentment towards Tebow. We always hoped he'd find a team and many toyed with the idea of having him as a backup to Ben.

This.

I always liked Teboq and even though he beat us in the Wild Card I never resented him for it.

Hopefully he does well in MLB. He's a hell of an athlete.

You could say he's the white Bo Jackson

just show them the picture

sides are 1 all around, blended mid and top length is up to you

You earned this (You), nigga