Hey guys

Hey guys,

It's Princess.Elie on Kik, I am a struggling 18 year old and just tried to make a few possible pennies here and there for in exchange of Skype video and kik pictures, I am barely able to cover rent for my house because I live in Cambridge and studying in University and I can't find work to fit my timetable at the moment with the extra study so even a pound per picture would be great, Skype videos are negotiable by hour or half hour or even 15 or 5 minutes if you can help please do.

I can even do 1st picture for a dollar of anything you desire so you feel safe I am not scamming you

Skype or Email: [email protected]
Kik: Princess.Elie

nice

Show face

stop begging you filthy cunt & get a job!

Honest question, would you fuck for money?

How about arranging for actual sex? I will pay handsomely.

do you have a pic of your pussy?

this.

I know who you are

I'm in guelph. want to make a little extra?

I can Google anything I wanna see for free. Much hotter girls than you too

Unfortunately for your broke ass you aren't special enough to be worth paying for anything.

>Being this bad at geography

How much to write things across your chest like in the pic. Nothing dirty or horrible. thanks

post more and I'll consider doing a skype with you

lol ok

this. i am interested as well

Kik doesnt work

Burn in Hell whore!

>wants money for naked pictures
Wimmin man. Fucking lazy.

Bitch doesn't even awnser back

I literally have about $7,000 in my PayPal for the Kay few months been wondering what I should do with it. U want to be my camslut?

might wanna get ur shit to work first

top kek this

Scammer btw, pays chicks for stamps and resells 'sets' like they're customs. Steer clear

Have you considered prostitution? I only ask because you’re pretty much a whore already.