What are pros/cons of raping a woman ?

what are pros/cons of raping a woman ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hpCbpyVYqnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

+Sex
- possible prison time

Pros: Pleasure and...uhh a new experience?

Cons: If you get ID'd you're now a fugitive, possible regret later on.

/thread

>cons

There are none

just hire a hooker and pretend to rape her, litterallt same thing. if she has no pimp you dont even have to give her the money. what is she going to do about it, call the police? LOL!

Pros: Raping a woman
Cons: Raping a woman

pro: sex
cons: its unsaitisfying
prison time
at least one more person in the world hates you irreparably
possibly lost a friend

you webm isnt even of rape its roleplay at best airplay at worst

Steal some money, go to a hooker. Much safer and if you pay enough she can act like it is rape. If you get caught it's not as bad as when you actually raped someone.

To be honest I don't understand how rape works.

Even in consensual sex if you do not prepare the women, she's dry as sand and it's pretty hard and painful to get it inside her.

So like, do rapists carry lotion with themselves or what? I cannot imagine how fucking a dry pussy could worth it.

are you that much of a virgin? its called spit...

Pros:the remarkable scent of frightened cunt
The scent of contracted sweaty and partially hairy ,due the non preparation for sex, butthole
The look on her face
Her voice
The sensation of viktoria when she gives up struggling
The previous dryness of her holes vanishing to become a wet and confortable chalice
The satisfaction of marking someone forever

Cons: the criminality
The possible arrest
The sensation of regret due the negro-like behaviour
The potential born of a rape victim sjw, leftist, feminist, antifa supporter, lesbian-like gender bullshiter with hairy arm pits and short manly hair

are you suggesting they smell different when frightened. Never heard that before.

also explain what "sensation of viktoria" means....

>The Virgin Date-Rapist
>The Chad Predator

I do believe you to be the autistic

Kek

>pros
you get off
>cons
it's like eating chinese. you're just hungry again an hour later.

>The previous dryness of her holes vanishing to become a wet and confortable chalice
this sounds kinda hot tbh

>The potential born of a rape victim sjw, leftist, feminist, antifa supporter, lesbian-like gender bullshiter with hairy arm pits and short manly hair

You forgot to list that under pros! The satisfaction of putting those bitches in their proper place.

the thought of her being on her period with a bloodfilled tampon or sanitation pad just turns me off to much. women that havent made themselves decent for a dicking can be pretty disgusting.

women actually made up a #nofilter thing to brag when they look normal?

A thread that asks this type of question is just stupid.

Not OP, bit he has a point. Me and my gf have pretended, that she resists, but if shw would kick me in the neck/dick during process, would be hard to recover. I can hold her down, but open her legs, get my pants off, get inside - thats quite hard.

Yall talking about possible prison time.

If you're going to rape, you HAVE to murder. Unless you keep them locked away forever. If its a one time thing, you absolutely must kill them, cut them into tiny pieces, and dispose of them.

The only people who get caught doing these crimes are morons who aren't smart enough or willing to follow through.

>+ Free sex
>- Free sex, but in prison

Pros: Probably the only time you'll ever have sex
Cons: Some poor woman is going to have sex with you.

If you have a heart, you wouldn't subject anyone to that.

>they look normal when they are beat up
Hue.

Free sex in prison. Lots of nigger cock in your mouth and ass

if you rape her she cant get pregnant.

so you dont have to be a father to the kid you dont know

It's science, really

you're missing the point

I think even where it’s illegal in the US/UK there’s things in place (as well as pimps) to protect the hoes from this

Pros: All the anal prison sex you've dreamed of having can finally happen

The loophole in prostitution is that you're paying for her time, anything else is between 2 consenting adults. Ergo, she can still claim you raped her if you don't pay her

Better than missing punches.

Pros: You're punishing the bitch
Cons: You might contract some form of cooties, if not literal STDs from the scank.

the only cons you could get would be from being arrested . So just kill yourself before the police finds you so there won't be any cons

You fuckin retard she'll become one

who dis ?

I don't get it. At all. One of the best parts of sex is watching and listening to her enjoy it.

You little betas who fantasize about rape are pathetic. Seriously.

youtu.be/hpCbpyVYqnM

This tbh, but more than half of these dweebs clearly don't have the balls to ask a girl out let alone act on their violent fantasies. Even if they tried it would come off as disingenuous and pathetic to the point of hilarity.

that youd be seen as the cunt you are by 99.9% of the society. fuck off

The pro is that after you're caught the professional rapists will teach you what you were doing wrong

If they both scream, it isn't a rape.

>99.9%
I think you might be exaggerating, user.

pros: feel inside of vergener
cons: prison
get raped in prison
get beat up in prison
get killed in prison? depends
registered sex offender for life
no woman will ever completely trust you

No cons. In fact u might even get to be president one day.

Pro: you're raping a woman
Con: you're raping a woman

No no no. No need for murderin.

You need to make her feel like a piece of rape meat. Get in her head. Tell her how god her raped pussy feels to you. If she didn't look like an easy girl, you'd never have picked her. Her (whatever she's wearing, doesn't matter) made her irresistible. Make sure to fuck her ass. Tell her how tight she is and how she'll be known as the ass rape girl if she tells anyone. How she deserves this. She asked for it. She's so beautiful. She's a tease. Ask her name so you can do her mom/sister/friends too.

It's super likely she won't tell a soul.

+it's the best sex after fucking a loli
-gets you jailed in most countries

Forgot to add. Don't rape, though. It's bad.

Knife at throat makes all the difference. They get real obliging when you threaten to cut a tit off if they fight back anymore.

One more plus: you get to put a cunt in her place. (And they fucking love it. Just look up the stats on female orgasms during rape)

+She will never forget you
-Chance of getting caught

No need for that even. Just tell her you're rich and then it won't be rape anymore because she'll be so into you as a person. Yes, women are all about men with great personalities... And big bank accounts.